Sixty and Me Reviews

Read Sixty and Me Reviews

info@sixtyandme.com

Baarermattstrasse 19

Tell us how Sixty and Me made you happy
I loved being able to find a website that was designed and discussed items for women 60 and older...

I enjoy watching the various video topics discussed and reading the opinions of the other women on the topics discussed.

I purchased the Yoga Series CD which I enjoy doing and they were very well priced.

Keep up the great work.. RoseAnn
Love the site, and you Margaret, this is a wonderful online community service you generously continue to give us. It's great having such thoughtful & relevant topics for our burgeoning Over Sixties age group & reinforces how valuable we all are still, in unique & special ways. Which we may have forgotten about or not realised at all.
Sixty & Me must have made a positive difference to many women (and men) who might be suffering loneliness, isolation, sadness or illness ...but you also bring a ray of sunshine to those of us who are currently well & active & ageing gracefully or shockingly or whatever!
Thank you so much for being you Margaret, & for Sixty & Me. You have generated a source of wisdom, support, insights & inspiration from hundreds of 60 & Me sisters all around the world. Getting older can be kind of scary, but not with you informing us otherwise!
I enjoy 60 and me even though I am 73. Many topics I can relate to. I am also a new widow and look forward to stories about creating a new life and making new friends.
I absolutely love sixty and me, it covers a wide variety of subjects that always seem to be of real interest and value to me. Margaret is a sweetie!
Some weeks, articles are very interesting and some weeks interesting. I have learned a lot from the site. I have seen some political comments, which should not be allowed in a global forum. In the USA, tensions are running high and I need a place to get away from it all.
I love 60 & Me! I recommend it to my friends all the time. I especially love the Gentle Yoga videos and have bought the Chair Yoga for my Mom. I have practiced several times a week now for months with these videos. (Maybe a sequel is in order???)
Sixty and Me is rated 4.72 based on 231 reviews