Sixty and Me Reviews

Read Sixty and Me Reviews

info@sixtyandme.com

Baarermattstrasse 19

Tell us how Sixty and Me made you happy
I have just started receiving the sixty and me e mails, and really appreciate them. Sometimes finding time for me is difficult, but having you all out there with the same problems and joys is great. It is giving me a different perspective and new ways of looking
at things and that can only be a good thing.
On the make-up and fashion videos I wish there was a before and after so we could see the changes.
Some of the topics are very interesting and well worth the read. I like the travel articles in particular. Makeup not so much. Good website. Keep the posst coming.
I am very pleased with "SIXTY & ME"! It is about time that women have embraced being 60 and beyond , rather than trying to mask their age or deny it. The age of sixty and beyond is something to be celebrated!

So glad that "Sixty & Me" helps me celebrate this time in my life and offers many enriching articles, interviews and videos to make my life better and better with age!

My only concern is that some of the videos for sale may be a bit pricey for women on a fixed income.
It is a good site! I'd like more fashion, hair and makeup suggestions!!! Book reviews also!
I love it all. Finally someone writes for those of this age.
Thank you.
Some weeks, articles are very interesting and some weeks interesting. I have learned a lot from the site. I have seen some political comments, which should not be allowed in a global forum. In the USA, tensions are running high and I need a place to get away from it all.
I do enjoy Sixty and Me! I like the variety of topics offered with each mailing, with a brief description of each before a required click-through. That format allows a skimming of all the options to choose your genuine interests.
Don't have time to view the gentle yoga videos, but would like to purchase them. Could we add a "Shopping" tab?

Enjoy the variety of articles.
I like that the topics are generic enough tone relevant in America as well as Europe. Great guests.
I enjoy reading the articles on Sixty and Me and the ability to contact other women in my age bracket. Thank you!
I appreciate all your efforts and thought that goes into this site. You must dream about it at night or have a great focus group. Well done.
Some thought provocking articles with interesting opinions, I always enjoy reading them and often use them as discussion points with my friends
I very much appreciate Sixty & Me. I love reading Margaret's introduction & personal thoughts about the topics she raises, then she extends the invitation to the community to share their thoughts as well. She presents herself as very much on the same playing field as we are....e.g. not the 'director' or the 'moderator.'
Sometimes the instructional videos are a bit cheesy and seem unrehearsed or ad lib. For example any woman over 60 who wears make-up knows how to apply it the way she wants it, or she doesn't wear make-up at all. The make-up videos seem rather childish and irrelevant. Also there are too many "umm's, uh...'s --in the women's video dialogues...also the health & fitness videos also seem very "dumbed down."
I am soooooo glad I found Sixty & Me! Margaret is fabulous.
Sixty and me provides some interesting information but sometimes seems rather materialistic (e.g. Shoes every woman over 60 needs) and Eurocentric (e.g. List of women over 60 they admire were all white.) I think it would be improved by an appreciation of diversity in over sixties it addresses.
I just found this site so don't have much of an opinion yet. So far it's great.
I always find something of interest in each newsletter
This site provides a strong resource on a number of topics of interest to a variety of mature women.
I like to check in periodically and often find the information informative or at least plants a seed for further thought. Sometimes a jumping off point. It is nice to know there are others out there because I live in a rural, somewhat repressed area and the folks I come in contact with often do not have the same concerns that I do.
I'm 58 & a newcomer here--just a few days. I hope to find support & some tips how to feel happy in this new period of life, the time of aging... I love some of your recommendations & I'm sure that your approach is bound to be popular: people tend to live longer & have to learn how to cope with the problem:))) Please,go on trying!
Thanks a lot!
Liubov (which means love in Russian:)
Sixty and Me is rated 4.72 based on 231 reviews