Sixty and Me Reviews

Read Sixty and Me Reviews

info@sixtyandme.com

Baarermattstrasse 19

Tell us how Sixty and Me made you happy
Hi, yes I really enjoy the videos and we have started doing the routine with another two ladies. Unfortunately, I got on the floor yesterday and pulled a muscle in my back. I am OK. It has happened before without the yoga. How gentle can it get??
Love the site, and you Margaret, this is a wonderful online community service you generously continue to give us. It's great having such thoughtful & relevant topics for our burgeoning Over Sixties age group & reinforces how valuable we all are still, in unique & special ways. Which we may have forgotten about or not realised at all.
Sixty & Me must have made a positive difference to many women (and men) who might be suffering loneliness, isolation, sadness or illness ...but you also bring a ray of sunshine to those of us who are currently well & active & ageing gracefully or shockingly or whatever!
Thank you so much for being you Margaret, & for Sixty & Me. You have generated a source of wisdom, support, insights & inspiration from hundreds of 60 & Me sisters all around the world. Getting older can be kind of scary, but not with you informing us otherwise!
I enjoy 60 and me even though I am 73. Many topics I can relate to. I am also a new widow and look forward to stories about creating a new life and making new friends.
I absolutely love sixty and me, it covers a wide variety of subjects that always seem to be of real interest and value to me. Margaret is a sweetie!
I really appreciate the articles on Sixty and Me. Margaret writes such relevant articles and video courses specifically to help us. She is never afraid to share her thoughts and feelings to encourage us to start a discussion. I find this something I really look forward to popping up in my emails. Thank you Margaret.
I do apreciate all that i read in the newsletter does help me look at my own life and do some changes. I think its an excelent way of reaching out to people Jane Diaz
I have been a member of this wonderful community practically from the beginning. Things were good before but definitely have gotten much better in terms of articles, videos and great commentary. Keep up the fantastic work, Margaret!
I love that there is a site for those of us lucky enough to have reached 60 and beyond. There are no magazines that deal with our particular issues. Few people care about our particular issues. On this site we are treated as intelligent and worthy women with much to give and much to do, and it gives us the tools and information to get on with it. I'm grateful we have it. Thank you!!
I love SIxty and Me. All the articles offer such good information about this time in my life. Turning 60 was really an eye opener and wake up call. Having just lost my mother and dealing with other changes it always provides me with much needed help. thanks so much!!
So great to be the members of your group . Thank you very much for many practical informations to me. Actually , English is not my language . I just started learning it after retirement. Now I am really able to enjoy your articles and your life experience .
Your trip to Bali encouraged me so much. Please give me Mr. Alex's phone number. I am gonna to visit any retreat in Bali. Thanks a lot.
Greetings from Taiwan ! Chien 2016 jun 15
I may not always have time to respond but the updates stay in my inbox, until I have time to review and read. I appreciate the information and the conversations, even if I am just a quiet reader and not an active participant.
Really look forward to newsletters! Great makeup tips and videos!
I really enjoy everything about the site.
I'm in my early, early 50s, and find Margaret's span of knowledge and topics engaging. She really understands the older woman. Very insightful and find myself preparing for what's ahead, I think I'll be using her as common resource.
I love Sixty & Me because as a 62 year old, I get great tips of health, fitness & makeup!!
Love this site...articles, insights, videos everything! Thank you!
Mary 65+
Margaret. I love this site. I think you are amazing. It is wonderful to read so many articles that pertain to my age group. So much variety. Thank you so much for caring and all the hard work you do. Donna
When being 60+ becomes a bit too overwhelming for me (60!?!), it's great to visit Sixty and Me and realize I'm not alone on this part of my life journey. I feel surrounded by friends who share their advice and provide guidance on a variety of different topics. As Betty Davis once said "Old age ain't for sissies!" and Sixty and Me gives me strength to keep on moving forward.
I love your work. Thank you so much.
For the most part I have really enjoyed the topics on sixty and me and I am glad I joined. Like anyone, some topics I find much more interestng than others. A bit tired of hearing about Bali tho..... Love this site!
Sixty and Me is rated 4.72 based on 231 reviews