Sixty and Me Reviews

Read Sixty and Me Reviews

info@sixtyandme.com

Baarermattstrasse 19

Tell us how Sixty and Me made you happy
I may not always have time to respond but the updates stay in my inbox, until I have time to review and read. I appreciate the information and the conversations, even if I am just a quiet reader and not an active participant.
Really look forward to newsletters! Great makeup tips and videos!
I really enjoy everything about the site.
I'm in my early, early 50s, and find Margaret's span of knowledge and topics engaging. She really understands the older woman. Very insightful and find myself preparing for what's ahead, I think I'll be using her as common resource.
I love Sixty & Me because as a 62 year old, I get great tips of health, fitness & makeup!!
It is a good site! I'd like more fashion, hair and makeup suggestions!!! Book reviews also!
Love this site...articles, insights, videos everything! Thank you!
Mary 65+
Margaret. I love this site. I think you are amazing. It is wonderful to read so many articles that pertain to my age group. So much variety. Thank you so much for caring and all the hard work you do. Donna
When being 60+ becomes a bit too overwhelming for me (60!?!), it's great to visit Sixty and Me and realize I'm not alone on this part of my life journey. I feel surrounded by friends who share their advice and provide guidance on a variety of different topics. As Betty Davis once said "Old age ain't for sissies!" and Sixty and Me gives me strength to keep on moving forward.
I love your work. Thank you so much.
For the most part I have really enjoyed the topics on sixty and me and I am glad I joined. Like anyone, some topics I find much more interestng than others. A bit tired of hearing about Bali tho..... Love this site!
The amount of time and effort you put into your pages is amazing and appreciated . I enjoy reading your well delivered articles, I love watching the videos, tutorials and conversations with people who specialise in all things beauty. We couldn't have access to their skills and knowledge , but you give us the opportunity to have answers to questions we would like to ask. I now spray a veil of hairspray not a squirt , as demonstrated recently by you specialist hairdresser. Keep up the great work. And thank you. You are a very lovely person , as seen in your one to one chats.
I enjoy the articles on Sixty and Me - most are relevant to me, and they are all interesting. I also enjoy the different comments on the feedback, when I have time to read them. I enjoy Margaret Manning and her passion for connecting us older ones and encouraging us to live life to the fullest. It's easy to feel alone at any age, but seems harder to make "simpatico" friends the older one gets. It's nice to have this community of other women from all walks of life and many different ideas. I may not know most of them personally, but it's nice to know they're there!
I really appreciate this great site even though of late I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as possible due to family illness situations.

Margaret makes sure all the topics she talks, writes or gets guests to do are pertinent to those of us in the Sixties side of life. She gets to the nitty gritty of all topics and I'm well pleased with it no matter written word, video, audio or whatever.
Absolutely love the articles at this site. It has provided a tremendous amount of needed inspiration and pointed the way for me to followup on many aspects of healing and growing at this juncture in my life. Retirement, divorce, recovery from a lengthy illness that disabled me including major surgery, a two thousand mile move and new start in a new location. Even my likes and dislikes in clothing changed with a new lifestyle and a new phase in life. I got interested in make up and hair colour issues. MY body changed. It needed different food and exercise. 'I needed to learn to make new friends in a strange location. so many things to learn and adapt to. SIxty and Me was and is my daily go-to as I rebuild a new life. I had to adapt to changing adult
T children as they moved along in life. I ve had to find my passions and reexamine my values. THankfully, there has been Sixtyand Me. even the list of books reviewed has been helpful and some now are on my bookshelf. I did buy Chair Yoga. so helpful through my rehabilitation! and the fashion videos. I have, however, gone from power suits in a career to discovering bohemian dress and refashioning items from used stores. as for the courses I could/ should access, I have never been able to open them on my IPad.
I love it all. Finally someone writes for those of this age.
Thank you.
Thank you for being supportive of older women. It is refreshing to feel validated.
Some weeks, articles are very interesting and some weeks interesting. I have learned a lot from the site. I have seen some political comments, which should not be allowed in a global forum. In the USA, tensions are running high and I need a place to get away from it all.
As a woman who turned 60 last year, and didn't feel "old" at all, I was thrilled to find "Sixty and Me"! It has been an inspiring and informative site that I read frequently. I hope to spend more time on it in the years ahead. I will be retiring within the next few years, writing and traveling, and plan to use "Sixty and Me" as a kind of companion along the way. It is very positive, upbeat, and user-friendly.
I have found Sixty and Me quite informative and the Margaret, the owner, readily available to answer any questions I might have regarding content on the site.
Sixty and Me is rated 4.72 based on 231 reviews