Sixty and Me Reviews

Read Sixty and Me Reviews

info@sixtyandme.com

Baarermattstrasse 19

Tell us how Sixty and Me made you happy
I do enjoy Sixty and Me! I like the variety of topics offered with each mailing, with a brief description of each before a required click-through. That format allows a skimming of all the options to choose your genuine interests.
I really enjoy the news letter and all the information on the site. Plenty of tips on fashion, health concerns and many other topics. Easy to use and love the feedback from other people on the articles.
It is so nice to read "age appropriate" articles with a positive outlook! I particularly like articles related to physical and mental well being, fashion, and skin care. I recently hit my 70's, but I am still reading and enjoying. Keep up the great work!
Yes I do very much
I do appreciate and have read many of the articles I have not tried the videos yet
I have found 60 and me to be much better than I anticipated!! As most people, I get A LOT of stuff in my email..... So I will usually 'unsubscribe ' pretty quickly if they don't pique my interest right away, and every time.
I'm still here with 60 and Me, and to my surprise I feel it's gotten better and better!!
Part Margaret's style and manner, part the guests she chooses, part how she keeps videos etc. just the right length :-) , and part because the content really helps me feel a little more empowered, willing to put more of my foot in the water, willing to look at and delete some of the old stereotypes I didn't even realize I had ingrained!
Really look forward to each blog I get, and often click on adjoining links which have been wonderful.
Keep up the great work.......:-}
Jackie
I have been a reader of 60 and me for a little while. I appreciate all the articles that are written. I came across this in my early 60 s. It has help me adjust to my dealing with growing older. I look forward to my emails. Thank You for all your hard work !
I enjoy reading the blogs from Sixty and Me . The articles are well written and informative. There is always something that catches my interest. Keep up the good work. Thanks
Love videos for make up and etc. thank you
Don't have time to view the gentle yoga videos, but would like to purchase them. Could we add a "Shopping" tab?

Enjoy the variety of articles.
I like that the topics are generic enough tone relevant in America as well as Europe. Great guests.
Like the variety of topics and subjects explored!
I love Sixty and Me and always look forward to receiving the emails. The articles are extremely informative and educational and at the age of 74 I'm still learning a lot from all of you.
Best Wishes,
Betty G.
Sun City West, AZ
I enjoy reading the articles on Sixty and Me and the ability to contact other women in my age bracket. Thank you!
your articles are always interesting and useful. The topics are exactly things I think and wonder about. Don't change.
I am a young 60's woman. The articles are relevant, interesting, inspiring.
This has been incredibly informational/valuable for me. I love the articles and have been able to relate to (almost) all of them!
Sixty and Me has such a wealth of information for those of us that are celebrating life in our 60's! Margaret is wonderful and has her finger on the pulse of what makes us tick and happy and how to strive to be better. The yoga classes are really gentle and geared for bodies that aren't as flexible as they once were. The makeup videos have so many tips and you can tell the girls are having fun!
I appreciate all your efforts and thought that goes into this site. You must dream about it at night or have a great focus group. Well done.
Sixty and Me is a wonderful site. The articles are relevant and timely. It's a wonderful source of information and a great place to connect with other women. You can find people with similar interests, travel companions or cpnnect to women with similar issues. It's a real community and I appreciate all that they offer.
Sixty and Me is rated 4.72 based on 231 reviews