Sixty and Me Reviews

Read Sixty and Me Reviews

info@sixtyandme.com

Baarermattstrasse 19

Tell us how Sixty and Me made you happy
I LOVE Sixty & Me! Every issue has important information and I'm in my early 70's! Please keep up the good work - you are FAB!
The articles are informative and are from reputable sources. Having positive and engaging reading is important in my life.
There is no other group that I feel provides me with the support that 60 and me does. They provide helpful information and humor about problems that I deal with. Margaret provides a service that is disperately needed.
I love the topics - they make you rethink you perspective on the topic. Articles are always positive. Comments are also positive and informative.
I so appreciate Sixty and Me. What a pleasure to be able to chat with women all over the globe and share our life experiences. I am blessed when someone shares something that I've been dealing with.....whether it be be a joy or sorrow , an accopmplshed dream or one thats waiting in the wings of my mind to come to fruition.
Thank you so much for the time and effort it takes to keep this going.
Sue
I love sixty and me. I think the previous generation would have benefited from its humor and great ideas. I depend on it for camaraderie, since I am the forger of aging amongst the upcoming qualifiers of both families and friends. I look forward to all the "girlie" tips, after all, aren't we all just little girls just trying to act grown up?
I am surrounded by males, as in pets, friends and family. Such a treat to just be a lady online.
I find the majority of Sixty and Me articles to be of interest to me, and in reading them, have discovered a good deal of helpful and encouraging information on a variety of subjects, presented with just the right mix of warmth and professionalism. Thank you, and please keep on keepin' on!
One of the many things I love about 60 and Me is Margaret. She is herself, real, honest and always supportive and helpful. A true woman aging with pride and committed to helping women, even over 50, be all that they can be. Lots of great topics always available.
I look forward to the newsletter and read all the articles. Sometimes I think an article doesn't apply to me but after I have read it I either have a new outlook on a topic or find a new idea to think about or try.

Thank you.
I love hearing women's views on the lives they live and challenges they overcome. I relate because this is where I am and what I think about. Women are smart, funny and adventurous. I look forward to seeing each newsletter and article.
I do not like the constant referal to "What do you think?" I prefer to get articles of interest to over 60 women without the bother of responding.

I only find one in five articles relevant to me. I have little time to peruse articles of no interest to me.

There have been some interesting articles during the year I have been connected - however the trip to Bali turned me off to the whole website.
I LOVE the Sixty and me newsletters! My fav are the make up videos. After reading these newsletter, I feel good about being 60.
I love receiving this in my email each day! Starts my day in a positive way! Thanks!
Love everything you do...the topic-based e-exchanges are the best part. How about arranging or posting special getaways for sixties and over women or sourcing retailers that offer discounts to our age group? Thanks for all you do
This is the first down-to-earth website I have read. Real help and advice for real women. Information I can and do use in my daily life.
Sixty and me provides some interesting information but sometimes seems rather materialistic (e.g. Shoes every woman over 60 needs) and Eurocentric (e.g. List of women over 60 they admire were all white.) I think it would be improved by an appreciation of diversity in over sixties it addresses.
Excellent articles, relevant to our modern world and always very uplifting. Writing style is great. I enjoy Sixty and Me very much.
I always find Sixty and Me informative, entertaining, and expanding my mind making me feel capable and ready to get more from life. Keep up the good work!
Good article about relative issues for the 60 and over woman.
I really enjoy your articles and hearing from other members in your community.
Many of the articles are very inspiring to me.
Keep up the good work!