Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Very helpful & super friendly staff, easy exchange process!
Efficient customer service
My kids loved their skates from you they live in them ❤️
Simply put, I love this shop. I love the fact that they are local South Australians running a physical skate store in a very tough retail environment. Well done and I will keep coming back!
My experience everytime I have gone to skatescool to make purchases, has alwaya been the up most very best.very helpful,give great advice,and
friendly staff.i love buying thing's for roller derby.and will always go back when need something.
An easy transaction and products were shipped quickly!
Everything came really fast and I'm happy with the products. Will absolutely shop here again.
Fantastic customer service and quick shipping
Great range of skates for kids and adults at a very affordable price for anyone looking to get into there first pair of skates or even for the more advanced person, shipping was extremely quick which was good as they where for a birthday gift for my wife. Looking forward to my next purchase through skatecool
Very happy with the roller skates they look so cool with the lights, kids haven’t yet had a go as they are Christmas presents. And also fast shipping
Great service and helpful super plates
Quick to ship my products, highly Recommend!
Awesome service, wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Awesome ..... Totally great 6 stars ...

Krystal
Quick, easy, and as advertised
Postage was so quick, and the customer service team was so helpful!
Very impressed!:
- They had skates in stock that no-one else had
- I ordered them on a Monday, and they arrived on the Wednesday. During COVID! From SA to Vic
Quick delivery, well priced and as described.
Really disapointed with the customer service I received. I waited over two months for my order delivery. I called to follow it up and the lady said she would find out what was happening and call me back. No call back. I then emailed with my order number and confirmation (from two months ago). I finally got an email saying it was being posted. But no explanation or apology for the delay in the email. I would never order from this company again. Really poor effort in communication and simply frustrating.
Sale rep Viper was amazing! So helpful and knowledgeable!
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 434 reviews