Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Really disapointed with the customer service I received. I waited over two months for my order delivery. I called to follow it up and the lady said she would find out what was happening and call me back. No call back. I then emailed with my order number and confirmation (from two months ago). I finally got an email saying it was being posted. But no explanation or apology for the delay in the email. I would never order from this company again. Really poor effort in communication and simply frustrating.
I have been trying to return faulty skates for over a month now. Will someone in customer service please answer my emails!

I've made multiple purchases of other wheels and accessories from this company and everything arrives super quick which is great.

But I have spent hundreds of dollars to get into skating and I am stuck with skates that I can't use.
It’s impossible to give a review on the skates themselves. They were ordered on 4 October with a scheduled delivery date of 14 October, in time for my grandson’s birthday. At the time of writing on 20 October, with the birthday several days past, the skates have still not been delivered. A $17.70 shipping charge seems to buy only disappointment. I accept that Covid-19 has had an impact on delivery dates, but over 2 weeks is a failure by any measure.
Terrible experience,no stock available to exchange and refused to refund so I now have an incorrectly sized product with no options. Customer service some of the worst I've experienced, super slow responses to email and downright rude Would not recommend buying from here.
You haven’t answered my email complaint for nearly a week, it’s not going to be a good review.

Offering the minimum legal requirement of exchange or voucher, when you have bare levels of stock, and for the foreseeable future, isn’t a customer centric perspective. I’m really Very unhappy with the service.
The correspondence was defensive and unhelpful and has been outstanding for over a week.
I will not shop with you again and will advise people in the community to avoid your business.
A simple refund and more polite service would have avoided loosing a customer and gaining bad reputation.
I was disappointed with my experience when making a purchase at this store. I explained that I’m new to skating and don’t have any knowledge on roller skates.. i was given half information and therefore made a purchase that didn’t particularly suit my needs. I felt like I had to repeat the same question multiple times to try and squeeze an answer out of them, which I still didn’t get a proper response. I asked for a refund on my purchase 10 minutes after paying for it and they had unreasonably refused. They had also gossiped and laughed about another customer that had just left the store, which I found appalling. I walked out of the store miserable, feeling “dumb” and like I’d wasted my money. I will not be shopping here again.
Horrible customer service. Was given a faulty product and they refused to refund.
Worst company to deal with, my skates arrived for my daughter they were scratched, and had marks all over them. They also delivered me a pair that weren’t meant for me. I sent both pairs back with a promise of getting new ones sent out, they didn’t send them out for another 2 days which missed my little ones birthday.
I asked for a full refund and they told me that I could or wiped the skates down and that
I was luck because they paid for new skates to be shipped to me! Never ever buying from them again!
Sent email twice to return item which did not fit. Emails went unanswered/ignored. Had to then sell the item at a massive loss..
Slow response, appalling customer service and an overall poorly managed business. Minimal stock and extremely difficult to deal with. A very underwhelming experience. Lesson learnt
I have aent multiple emails trying to swap sizes and no one has replied to me
Customer service or staff level needs to amp up because it is expected that when you purchase an item that it will be shipped within at least 1 week. A shame that they sell items even if they don't have it on hand.
Skatescool was the worst online buying experience I have ever had and I would not recommend them. They are extremely slow and uncommunicative. I bought two kids rollerblades. I measured their feet and relied on the size guide provided and it was not accurate, so they were too small. I needed to do a return and it was almost impossible to get them to arrange this for me. Over 4 weeks I wrote one email a week (I thought I was being pretty patient) and also called once a week, and was almost completely ignored. It took a month. I finally received the return form and was able to send them back, and rightfully requested a refund. I did not want to deal with this store anymore because their customer service was so incredibly poor. However they refused a refund. I think that this is appalling, the rollerblades were sent back in perfect and unworn condition.
I’m still waiting for it
Very poor service, my daughter had to ask for the box and pack her own skates! They were more interested in their own conversations than helping us. If this was not the only option to purchase these skates in the state, I would never have given them my money. If you don’t want to serve people, do not have a bricks and mortar store.
I originally ordered a set of Moxi Lolly's in Pineapple back in the first week of June. I had noted a discrepancy in the measurement of skate sizes between the Moxi site and Skatescool site, and when speaking to Skatescool I mentioned this however they recommended their sizing guide. Unfortunately pineapple colour was unavailable, and the email ping pong about skate colours and wheels went on for some time before a set of skates was sent to me several weeks after paying. On arrival they were much, much too small and I had to pay the return cost and there was even more difficulty sourcing skates in the size I needed (I chose to ignore Skatescool staff suggestion and instead size off the Moxi chart - they would still have suggested the wrong size a second time if I had listened to their advice). The phone calls and emails continued and I was on the verge of cancelling the order due to the ongoing inconvenience. Eventually I did end up receiving a set of Moxi Lolly's in my second choice colour around a month after paying. I can't fault the skates, the product is great, however the service and email and phone ping pong that went on just to receive them was frustrating, as was the sizing chart that I had specifically pointed out was incorrect. Advice: follow size chart on the Moxi website, they do know their own product! Please ignore Skatescool's Moxi sizing chart, this will save you having to pay a hefty return mail cost of the skates yourself. There has been no suggestion from Skatescool that they would pay for this cost despite the ongoing inconvenience, and they insisted I return the wrong size skates before they would mail out the new skates to me. Staff were pleasant on the phone and I can tell some of the issues were not their fault, however when an order placed for skates worth over $500 takes a month to fill because of wrong sizing where the advertised charts are wrong, then perhaps Skatescool should be willing to have paid the return cost for postage. Special mention to employee Jazz who was super pleasant on the phone and very apologetic about the delays - thank you.
i cant tell which product this review is for as there is no indication in the form and i ordered 2 at the same time. one got here in a matter of days, the other still hasnt arrive and its been about 2 weeks now.
Ordered and paid for skates through afterpay, only to then be informed that they were out of stock and only had more expensive options.
Took ages to arrive despite paying for shipping. Once they eventually got here they broke straight away and then i had to start the process all over again.
Not a good 1st impression. Not likely to purchase again!
Can't review you yet since I'm still waiting to even hear back after sending return receipt and already returning my skates which were the wrong size. I have had no contact from the skatescool that any new skates have been sent.
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 434 reviews