Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
I’m still waiting for it
Very poor service, my daughter had to ask for the box and pack her own skates! They were more interested in their own conversations than helping us. If this was not the only option to purchase these skates in the state, I would never have given them my money. If you don’t want to serve people, do not have a bricks and mortar store.
I originally ordered a set of Moxi Lolly's in Pineapple back in the first week of June. I had noted a discrepancy in the measurement of skate sizes between the Moxi site and Skatescool site, and when speaking to Skatescool I mentioned this however they recommended their sizing guide. Unfortunately pineapple colour was unavailable, and the email ping pong about skate colours and wheels went on for some time before a set of skates was sent to me several weeks after paying. On arrival they were much, much too small and I had to pay the return cost and there was even more difficulty sourcing skates in the size I needed (I chose to ignore Skatescool staff suggestion and instead size off the Moxi chart - they would still have suggested the wrong size a second time if I had listened to their advice). The phone calls and emails continued and I was on the verge of cancelling the order due to the ongoing inconvenience. Eventually I did end up receiving a set of Moxi Lolly's in my second choice colour around a month after paying. I can't fault the skates, the product is great, however the service and email and phone ping pong that went on just to receive them was frustrating, as was the sizing chart that I had specifically pointed out was incorrect. Advice: follow size chart on the Moxi website, they do know their own product! Please ignore Skatescool's Moxi sizing chart, this will save you having to pay a hefty return mail cost of the skates yourself. There has been no suggestion from Skatescool that they would pay for this cost despite the ongoing inconvenience, and they insisted I return the wrong size skates before they would mail out the new skates to me. Staff were pleasant on the phone and I can tell some of the issues were not their fault, however when an order placed for skates worth over $500 takes a month to fill because of wrong sizing where the advertised charts are wrong, then perhaps Skatescool should be willing to have paid the return cost for postage. Special mention to employee Jazz who was super pleasant on the phone and very apologetic about the delays - thank you.
i cant tell which product this review is for as there is no indication in the form and i ordered 2 at the same time. one got here in a matter of days, the other still hasnt arrive and its been about 2 weeks now.
Ordered and paid for skates through afterpay, only to then be informed that they were out of stock and only had more expensive options.
Took ages to arrive despite paying for shipping. Once they eventually got here they broke straight away and then i had to start the process all over again.
Not a good 1st impression. Not likely to purchase again!
Can't review you yet since I'm still waiting to even hear back after sending return receipt and already returning my skates which were the wrong size. I have had no contact from the skatescool that any new skates have been sent.
Skatescool is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews