Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
I had to pay for shipping to return the skates back to you and I had to pay shipping again for you to send me a new size. This was not obvious when I bought the skates and I find charging customers an extra $24 in shipping fees just to make a size exchange is unreasonable. Many retailers do not make you do this.
I ordered my son some pop black roller skates for his birthday. The picture and description of the product wasn’t accurate. They hadn’t updated the skates to the new model (that’s what I was told when I questioned it anyway) so they were missing one nice feature, the wool feature, which was the main reason for me ordering those specifics ones, I would have bought a different style if I had known.
Being an artistic skater wanted some outdoor skates at a reasonable price that weren't crappy. However the girls that were working that day didn't seem to know that much about skates. Think staff needs to be better trained, and also not leave customer's standing around for so long. At least I got what I wanted.
It has been a month since my order, and whilst I know that postage is slower with covid, my protective gear has not been received yet.
I wasn't sent with my skates, it was sent after 2 emails and a phone message asking for them to be cancelled and be refunded.
The initial purchase and delivery were great but the skates didn’t fit me and there is no one replying to my emails (I kept following it up for weeks with no result) and I ended up selling them on marketplace because it was impossible to reach anyone... such a shame
Great quality skates.. but bad customer service ,was lacking as I had questions then a complaint about product before it being sent/delivered and it was not fixed or did not messaged back.. about the issue.
I had to wait over a month for my order which I understand considering the circumstances, but I then tried to email you guys to ask for an update and I never go a reply. :/
i was supposed to retrieve a free skate lesson with the roller skates that i purchased that was three weeks ago and i have not yet got an email for it.
I was quite disappointed with the amount of time it took to ship my order. It was ordered on the 7th May and shipped on the 20th May. This was far slower than stated in the order confirmation email I received which said "2 - 7 days". I would order from you again, but probably not if I needed something quickly. Thanks.
Skatescool is rated 4.64 based on 439 reviews