Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
I ordered from skatescool early in Dec, the items were dispatched the very next day. Unfortunately the courier Fastaway (Aramex) did not deliver the gift before Christmas despite having it in the depot on the 11th Dec. I have sent 3 emails, called several times and tried online chat only to be told they have ‘lost the parcel’. My son now misses out on his Christmas gift from Santa until I can resolve this. Skatescool 10/10.... courier they use 0/10.
All of my experiences with you guys have been 10/10 except for my last one. After checking a size guide I was very confident that the size it was recommending was going to be too big for me, so I called to get some help from your team. The lady I spoke to didn’t seem to have any product knowledge, referred to the same size guide and ended up recommending skates far too big which I had to return. You guys are doing really great but maybe some more training on products would be beneficial as I told her the skates I was currently using and how they fit and she didn’t even bother to refer to that when helping me pick a size
Pretty hard to get anyone to answer the phone or reply to emails
It’s was ok in store but really disorganised customer service
I ordered the wrong size because the size chart was not lined up correctly on the website. Initially communication was quick when I enquired about the exchange process but now I have been waiting almost a week to hear back on width measurements so I don’t order the wrong size again. Frustrating because I just want to get my skate on!
quality was good even tho i received wrong size. you let me switch it out really fast.
Love my skates & shipping was fast. My only issue was with carting. The drop down size chart should have sold out next to the size. Finding out once you get to checkout is ridiculous & time consuming, nearly put me off buying from skatescool. 4 carts later I finally found a pair in stock!
Frustrating that prices weren’t clearly visible on all products in store and had to rely on staff member to very slowly find products on iPad, making the whole process much slower than necessary
Skatescool is rated 4.69 based on 613 reviews