Skatescool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skatescool

Tell us how Skatescool made you happy
Really happy with my purchase and very impressed at how quickly the skates arrived (in the same week!!!). I've mentioned you guys on my YouTube channel in a new skates video (Imone!OnIce) thanks to my positive experience with you. Thank you very much!
Friendly service and very knowledgeable 😁
The workers at skateschool r very friendly and very helpful will definately be going back
Very experienced and knowledgeable staff , helped me find what I was looking for and gave me the information I required, look forward to shopping there again in the future
Great range of stock, great advice and the nicest customer service!!
My daughter loves her new skates. They are her birthday gift so she has a bit of a wait for them however she did get to have a test run.Fits great well made and comfortable to ware.
Skatescool are great! A great range of products and fast shipping 👍 I was ready to skate in no time at all !
Great communication. They were out of stock with the one I wanted but I was very very happy with my second choice. Very polite and quick service.
Quick shipping, not much contact about when it left warehouse however.
all my items came super fast and are exactly what i wanted, i would definitely purchase from here again
Great customer service, called when they said they would, followed up on the progress of my order and were amazingly friendly and helpful.
Quality goods and fast shipping
Awesome products and great service
Awesome selection of skating needs, ordered a pair of impalas and they arrived within a week even with the shortage, new go to website!
Our daughter loves her new surfskate - thanks for all your great advice
The personal note you had with my package was a nice touch. The rainbow laces are really good quality too and have recommended these laces to others. Cheers
Great service and knowledge
Really happy to with my service from skatescool, super friendly team
Due to a delay of shipment my pre order was delays by a few weeks, while I understand this is a frustrating situation to some customers, even myself at times Skatescool handled the matter with a friendly and professional approach. I was informed each week of progress and changes and my delivery arrived at the earliest possible time. I am happy with the quality of the product and the care taken with packaging. Thanks so much guys keep up the good work.
Very pleased with our Impala skates! Although they arrived over 4 weeks longer than expected, the circumstances were beyond the control of Skatescool. The best bit of that long wait, was that I was emailed several times before & during this time & kept updated. I was very impressed with their total commitment to great customer service.
Skatescool is rated 4.64 based on 134 reviews