Smoovall Reviews

Read Smoovall Reviews

+31202184681

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy
Order never received I order two products amount has been taken from my bank account but I never received the products and never received answer to all my mails
I find it doesn’t work at all. I have tried it 4 times and reverted to deodorant which does work for me to prevent leg rubbing. Such a waste of £30 for two large bottles.
Although the product worked well, it only lasted 4 small applications on my inner thighs (an application to them lasts 4 hours). I followed the instructions and did not spray for more than the 2-3 seconds they recommend. I’m really disappointed at what terrible value this works out at. (Nearly £5 per 4 hour application if you include the postage costs). I have made my disappointment known to the company and they have not responded yet. Yes, the product works, but the short lifespan is ridiculous. Therefore I will not recommend this to anyone.
Works great, does wonders for my selfesteem!
It's the best invention since a long time
It Works great! No more painful inner ties in the summer!
now I can wear a skirt without anything to do
It does everything it promises! Only thing is the spraying head is not so great, but they're always renewing so that'll probably be solved in the near future. But the spray itself; The Best!! Works like a charm, I really love it!
Can wear a dress again without chafing. Must have item in my holliday suitecase
It made me enjoy hot summer days without worrying about my hips.
No more pain! I actually was very hesitant to use this, could this really work? But it really does. I feel confident in the summer in a dress knowing I won't be in a terrible pain later. Great product, looks good, easy to transport.
It's working correctly, I only find the price for the amount of spray you get a bit high. Since I buy a lot, it's costing me too much.
Great product in summer for the skin on/between my two legs
Works like a charm! I can wear dresses in the summer again :)
Fantastic! Never have to worry about what to wear under a skirt! I would recommend it to everyone!
During summertime everybody loves to wear skirts and shorts, but without Smoovall I suffered from red painfull innertighs. Nothing helped untill a friend of mine recommanded Smoovall.
It is great. It really helps me with running.
Don't have any pain in summer anymore
This is the first product that actually helps my chafing between my thighs. I use it in the summer time and I no longer have to wear long pants in hot weather, but am able to enjoy a skirt, without having to worry about horrible pain on the inside of my thighs. Best buy ever!
It is a nice product. it helps very well especially in warm weather.
Smoovall is rated 4.62 based on 114 reviews