Smoovall Reviews

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Category:
B2C

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy

"I find it doesn’t work at all. I have tried it 4 times and reverted to deodorant which does work for me to prevent leg rubbing. Such a waste of £30 for two large bottles."
Are you Smoovall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Although the product worked well, it only lasted 4 small applications on my inner thighs (an application to them lasts 4 hours). I followed the instructions and did not spray for more than the 2-3 seconds they recommend. I’m really disappointed at what terrible value this works out at. (Nearly £5 per 4 hour application if you include the postage costs). I have made my disappointment known to the company and they have not responded yet. Yes, the product works, but the short lifespan is ridiculous. Therefore I will not recommend this to anyone."
"It did not work at all. It lasted about a couple of minutes in hot weather."
Smoovall is rated 4.65 based on 113 reviews