Smoovall Reviews

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Category:
B2C

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy

"Works great, does wonders for my selfesteem!"
Are you Smoovall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It's the best invention since a long time"
"now I can wear a skirt without anything to do"
"It does everything it promises! Only thing is the spraying head is not so great, but they're always renewing so that'll probably be solved in the near future. But the spray itself; The Best!! Works like a charm, I really love it!"
"Can wear a dress again without chafing. Must have item in my holliday suitecase"
"No more pain! I actually was very hesitant to use this, could this really work? But it really does. I feel confident in the summer in a dress knowing I won't be in a terrible pain later. Great product, looks good, easy to transport."
"Great product in summer for the skin on/between my two legs"
"Works like a charm! I can wear dresses in the summer again :)"
"Fantastic! Never have to worry about what to wear under a skirt! I would recommend it to everyone!"
"During summertime everybody loves to wear skirts and shorts, but without Smoovall I suffered from red painfull innertighs. Nothing helped untill a friend of mine recommanded Smoovall."
"It is great. It really helps me with running."
"Don't have any pain in summer anymore"
"This is the first product that actually helps my chafing between my thighs. I use it in the summer time and I no longer have to wear long pants in hot weather, but am able to enjoy a skirt, without having to worry about horrible pain on the inside of my thighs. Best buy ever!"
"It is a nice product. it helps very well especially in warm weather."
"Actually works, really good and handy. Easy for a vacation or just at home."
"After years of walking in agony in the dimmer because of stick legs, smoovall brought the solution for me. No more bloody patches beteren my legs."
"I have a very good experience with this product, my boyfriend uses it for soccer and I use it in summer when I wear a dress, to avoid skin chafing"
"Its great! It works about 4 a 5 hour and you dont feel a thing. Easy to Apply"
"It really helps and does what it promisses👍🏻"
"Great stuff"