Smoovall Reviews

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Category:
B2C

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy

"It Works great! No more painful inner ties in the summer!"
Are you Smoovall? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Smoovall receives. Reply Free
"It made me enjoy hot summer days without worrying about my hips."
"It's working correctly, I only find the price for the amount of spray you get a bit high. Since I buy a lot, it's costing me too much."
"It made me hurt less"
"In the summer I can wear short shorts and skirts without the chubrub."
"great to be able to wear a dress or skirt in warm weather, without the thighs getting irritated!!"
"It is really working!"
"cause it works!!"
"The best result is smoovall in combination with a good skin protection gel."
"Wearing skirts on a summer day!"
"I love this product, it works perfectly! Only thing is that a can doens't last that long. But apart ftom that it's well worth the money."
"Best product I've ever used to prevent shaving between my legs! I mostly use it in the summer, when it's hot outside and I'm sweating. Still it lasts me almost the whole day and I can walk around comfortably. The application of Smoovall is great, but the only dislikes I have about this product is that it has to 'dry' (so I have to walk funny for a few minutes :') and the container doesn't last long for me. On my summer holiday to a extremely hot Boston and New York, I ran out of product after a week."
"Good product!"
"Smoovall has been a perfect solution for wearing dresses when it’s hot outside. I’m not an overweight woman, just average. Wearing dresses or shorts has been a problem for me ever since puberty. I could never find a solution for the burning spots between my thighs until smoovall. I used it on my vacation last year in Madrid and there was absolutely no irritation with almost 40 degrees Celsius. Smoovall has been added to my list of favorite products!"
"An easy way to avoid red and sore spots from your legs rubbing together. No more leggings or pants underneath a dress! It’s easy and simple.. and it works! Up to four hours your legs will feel smooth! And after that.. you can just spray again!"
"Very nice product!"
"GREAT stuff!"
"Smoovall was the answer for me during summer and hot days. I could easily wear dresses without creating any rash or blisters on my legs. Even during my pregnancy it is safe to use! Without the excellent customer service i wouldnt have known that. I really recomment this amazing product !!"
"Smoovall helped me to wear skirts and dresses, without shorts or pantyhose underneath, for the first time in over 20 years! So it goes beyond happiness for me. When walking a lot, or in hot (sweaty) weather I do need to apply it several times during a couple of hours. If it would last longer, it’d even be beyond perfection ;D"
"Ist a good product! It works good"
Smoovall is rated 4.72 based on 111 reviews