Smoovall Reviews

Read Smoovall Reviews

+31202184681

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy
It realy helps. my thighs are no longer painfully irritated.
Smoovall is the best solution for finally being able to painlessly walk longer distances in shorts. It feels great!
Very nice product highly recommended no more abrasive places! I love Smoovall
I love it. In the summer i can wear more dresses. And my daughter is using it when she's wearing her hockeyskirt.
It's perfect
Excellent product! Finally a product that really keep their promisses. I recommend this product to everyone!
Smoovall is doing its job! No more sensitive, red spots on my thighs on hot summer days! So I'm wearing dresses all day, every day :)
Great product! No more inner thigh chafing! Doesnt melt in hot temperatures. Cant go without in summier. :)
Very good product!!
Works perfectly. Back to wearing skirts in summer!
It world! It does what it prommesed!
Works perfect! I can wear skirts and dresses again, without my legs hurting
I was always really insecure about dresses and shorts in the summer because my thighs would always rub against each other resulting in a lot of irritation. Smoovall actually made that problem disappear! :-)
I never could wear dresses in summer and thanks to smoovall I can!
I´m happy that i can wear skirts and dresses again in the summer!! Thanx to Smoovall!!!
Geen nood meer aan korte shortjes, smoovall sprayen en je kan je kleedje zo aan.
Het is gewoon een super wonder middel. Echt Top.
Does exactly what it promises!! No friction between the legs, you don't feel it on you, you feel fresh and confident.
It made me happy during my summer break. I used it every night when I went out in my shorts to dance and have a nice time. Thanks to smooval I had no irritated skin at the end of the night.
Never sore legs while wearing a skirt/dress on summerdays!
Smoovall is rated 4.62 based on 114 reviews