Smoovall Reviews

Read Smoovall Reviews

+31202184681

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy
Works perfect! I can wear skirts and dresses again, without my legs hurting
It is really working!
I was always really insecure about dresses and shorts in the summer because my thighs would always rub against each other resulting in a lot of irritation. Smoovall actually made that problem disappear! :-)
cause it works!!
The best result is smoovall in combination with a good skin protection gel.
I never could wear dresses in summer and thanks to smoovall I can!
I´m happy that i can wear skirts and dresses again in the summer!! Thanx to Smoovall!!!
Wearing skirts on a summer day!
Geen nood meer aan korte shortjes, smoovall sprayen en je kan je kleedje zo aan.
Het is gewoon een super wonder middel. Echt Top.
Does exactly what it promises!! No friction between the legs, you don't feel it on you, you feel fresh and confident.
It made me happy during my summer break. I used it every night when I went out in my shorts to dance and have a nice time. Thanks to smooval I had no irritated skin at the end of the night.
Never sore legs while wearing a skirt/dress on summerdays!
I could wear a skirt this summer without any problems.
I love this product, it works perfectly! Only thing is that a can doens't last that long. But apart ftom that it's well worth the money.
It did not work at all. It lasted about a couple of minutes in hot weather.
Smoovall really helps me when I'm wearing a dress, skirt or short pants.
Great but the bottle is a bit small
Best product I've ever used to prevent shaving between my legs! I mostly use it in the summer, when it's hot outside and I'm sweating. Still it lasts me almost the whole day and I can walk around comfortably. The application of Smoovall is great, but the only dislikes I have about this product is that it has to 'dry' (so I have to walk funny for a few minutes :') and the container doesn't last long for me. On my summer holiday to a extremely hot Boston and New York, I ran out of product after a week.
Before I discovered Smoovall, I always had a rash on the inside of my legs in summer. With Smoovall I have no rash and I can wear skirts and short pants every day! It's a great product for me.
Smoovall is rated 4.62 based on 114 reviews