Smoovall Reviews

Read Smoovall Reviews

+31202184681

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy
It is easy to use. It works great!
Great product, easy to apply and works fantastic!
Smoovall is very easy to use, and really works! No more sore thighs! :)
I really love this. Bought one to try first, but I ordered more once I tried it. I can finally wear shorts, dresses and skirts again 😍
Best product ever!
Smoovall made my life so much easier. I used to wear shorts underneath my dresses wich made me feel very un-sexy.
The chafing was allways so bad.. made me hate dresses and skirts. Ever since ive started to use smoovall i feel so much more relaxed. It stays there all day and i dont have to worry about uncomfortable shorts or chafing. I even introduced it to my cousin in Australia who loves it now..
I was sceptic at first, after trying a bunch of products that just didnt do the tric. But Smoovall really works! The container is small enough to take with you everywhere, but with big enough so you won't run out after 3 uses. I can wear skirts and dresses again on a sweaty day without burning inner thighs after a couple of hours... BYE BYE irritaded skin!
Great product!! I used it during the summer Holiday!
It worked well. :) just like the description said
I love this product! It's my musthave for the summer!
Every day a skirt.... it's possible again with Smoovall #happygirl
I Love it!!! Makes me wear more skirts and dresses in the summer. No more irritation!!!
SUPER PRODUCT
Great remedy against chafing thighs! Applies easily, doesn't stain and survives a whole day.
It really does help! No more irritations, redness or pain!
No more thigh chafing! No more aching!
Great product. Easy to use, dry tecture.
πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Smoovall was at first something I wouldn’t buy that fast, but I’m glad I did! It’s the best of all things I’ve ever used to stop the pain between my legs!
It really works! I can finally walk for hours on a hot&sweaty day wearing a skirt. Love it!
Love the product, I used it in 37 degrees celcius and it worked for about five hours! Only wish that it came in bigger packages.
Smoovall is rated 4.62 based on 114 reviews