Smoovall Reviews

hi@smoovall.com

Karspeldreef 8

Category:
B2C

Tell us how Smoovall made you happy

"Smoovall made my life so much easier. I used to wear shorts underneath my dresses wich made me feel very un-sexy. The chafing was allways so bad.. made me hate dresses and skirts. Ever since ive started to use smoovall i feel so much more relaxed. It stays there all day and i dont have to worry about uncomfortable shorts or chafing. I even introduced it to my cousin in Australia who loves it now.."
Are you Smoovall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Smoovall has been a perfect solution for wearing dresses when it’s hot outside. I’m not an overweight woman, just average. Wearing dresses or shorts has been a problem for me ever since puberty. I could never find a solution for the burning spots between my thighs until smoovall. I used it on my vacation last year in Madrid and there was absolutely no irritation with almost 40 degrees Celsius. Smoovall has been added to my list of favorite products!"
"I was sceptic at first, after trying a bunch of products that just didnt do the tric. But Smoovall really works! The container is small enough to take with you everywhere, but with big enough so you won't run out after 3 uses. I can wear skirts and dresses again on a sweaty day without burning inner thighs after a couple of hours... BYE BYE irritaded skin!"
"An easy way to avoid red and sore spots from your legs rubbing together. No more leggings or pants underneath a dress! It’s easy and simple.. and it works! Up to four hours your legs will feel smooth! And after that.. you can just spray again!"
"Very nice product!"
"Great product!! I used it during the summer Holiday!"
"It worked well. :) just like the description said"
"GREAT stuff!"
"I love this product! It's my musthave for the summer!"
"Every day a skirt.... it's possible again with Smoovall #happygirl"
"I Love it!!! Makes me wear more skirts and dresses in the summer. No more irritation!!!"
"Smoovall was the answer for me during summer and hot days. I could easily wear dresses without creating any rash or blisters on my legs. Even during my pregnancy it is safe to use! Without the excellent customer service i wouldnt have known that. I really recomment this amazing product !!"
"SUPER PRODUCT"
"Great remedy against chafing thighs! Applies easily, doesn't stain and survives a whole day."
"It really does help! No more irritations, redness or pain!"
"Great product &smells nice. Bottle is empty to fast and it doesn't come cheap."
"Smoovall helped me to wear skirts and dresses, without shorts or pantyhose underneath, for the first time in over 20 years! So it goes beyond happiness for me. When walking a lot, or in hot (sweaty) weather I do need to apply it several times during a couple of hours. If it would last longer, it’d even be beyond perfection ;D"
"No more thigh chafing! No more aching! Great product. Easy to use, dry tecture."
"Ist a good product! It works good"
"πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"