SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Good value of money.
This site was easy to use and we got a good amount of return on our spend.
Great and useful service but a little expensive.
SMS Broadcast was efficient and effective in helping me send a broadcast. Would definitely recommend
Simple to use. Takes the time out of organising through a whole heap of numbers. The only annoying thing was having to wait until the next day to "verify" myself before I can add credit (I tried to in the evening) as I already verified my email and number, I found it quite pointless in my opinion. But I guess the call was quick enough. Other that, had no issues.
SMS Broadcast UK provided a really helpful way for me to solve a small but important comms dilemma I was having - thanks so much!
Very useful service
Simple, easy to use.
Excelent service , its working fine.
It's clear and easy to use, the only reason it didn't get a 5 star was because I feel like the explanations can be a little more detailed.
It worked really well for us so far. It allows us to send scheduled messages to a large number all of which I can personalise using the merge function which is what we really need. When you send out regularly its quick to get the hand of and simple to use.
Really helpful service and easy to setup. Slightly complex to use when starting out but easy enough to learn. Good pricing structure.
Very simple to use platform, all messages sent to date seem to have arrived successfully .
Very easy to use, does exactly what our business needs it to do.
Recently signed up to SMS Broadcast, prices are very competitive and delivery of sms has been great.
Easy-to-use and great value!
We have found this service very useful and will make contact with our clients more effcient
Easy to use,m and straightforward.
recently switched to sms broadcast from another service because we needed a system that allowed us to send messages that appear to come from our own mobile. Happy with the service so far.
Good value, easy enough to use for basic offers, I struggled to import my database though because when I saved my file to csv it put a semi colon not a comma which meant it wouldn't read the file properly. Make this process easier
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.8 based on 993 reviews