SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Very easy to use, I had to set it up for a major problem that I had on a Sunday, to cancel an event that day. I was given 25 free credits which was excellent. However I needed to send a total of 80 messages and, as a new signup (over the weekend), I could not top up the account to allow me to send those messages. It said I had to contact the office. As a consequence, I had to send the other 55 messages manually, which was a pain! I never did contact the office as, the next time I logged in (a couple of days later) I was able to top up the account. I am still happy with the service but that was a difficult time and it would have been better if I could have topped up straight away.
Does what expected, simple easy to use
Overall good value for money but merging function can be upgraded in the same price.
I sometimes have issues adding numbers into my groups
Good service
Hi Annabel.

We saw your low rating and we'd love to know if you've got any problems with the SMS Broadcast system!

Feel free to give us a call on 020 3327 0090 during business hours if you run into any issues in the future. We'll give you a call later today as well :)

- Uria
Useful but could be more user friendly and lacks more options
The system is a really good sytsem. Howver the cosutmer service need improving alot!!
Hi Abraham,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you had a poor experience, and I wanted to let you know we are making some changes to make it easier to get in touch with us.

We are currently expanding our London office, and have new staff coming on board next week to ensure any questions our customers have during UK business hours will be responded to. I am confident that this will improve our levels of customer service in the future.

Kind regards,
Julian Smith
Head of Customer
SMS Broadcast
i recently signed up with sms Broadcast and i am satisfied with the services i am getting.
Its easy to use and setup
Unable to view long messages on the email. Please improve.
Living somewhere with no mobile signal, PC-based SMS is really useful. SMS Broadcast UK provides a reasonably simple interface (shame that for single messages I end up having to type my "from" name each time) and deliver messages quickly and reliably. Tracking delivery progress isn't as slick as with some (more expensive) competitors, but serviceable enough. All in all, a good low-priced option.
It is very good system. however, I can not use different language to send message.
I believe that the word limit should be longer! But generally a good reliable website for business to use!
Going okay
Easy to use, simple and fast to send a text. There needs to be delivery checking/reporting features. Website looks a bit dated, but functions fine.
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.83 based on 883 reviews