SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Excellent service. Just what my business needed."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery."
"SMS Broadcast is a fantastic service. Highly reliable, reasonably priced and with an easy to use API, it was just what we were looking for. Having evaluated it, we had no hesitation in signing up. An excellent product, highly recommended!"
"Really good for my business, and very cheap. An affordable marketing tool for any start up business"
"Early days yet but so far it has worked well and is an excellent way to get information to our members. Customer service has also been excellent - and I only know this because I made a mistake with number of credits purchased and this was rectified immediately I raised it with them"
"Easy to use"
"Signed up recently, extremely happy with both the service and the platform."
"I go to Africa several times a year. I find SMS Broadcast very useful and cheap to send messages back to the UK from far flung places where SMS charges are expensive to send."
"It's clear and easy to use, the only reason it didn't get a 5 star was because I feel like the explanations can be a little more detailed."
"I often text people but find it difficult on a phone what with the predictive text and small keyboard. Since using SMS Broadcast UK I have no trouble at all. All my friends are on there, easily found instead, of scrolling down a huge list on my phone. The price is comparable to that charged by my phone network so the whole thing is so much more convenient. Love it"
"It worked really well for us so far. It allows us to send scheduled messages to a large number all of which I can personalise using the merge function which is what we really need. When you send out regularly its quick to get the hand of and simple to use."
"It's a great service. Sent out 4500 texts as a trial and all were received. Not only that, they generated some instant revenue!"
"Extremely happy so far. Very easy website to use. Good prices and straight forward."
"helpful, efficient and very useful."
"easy to set up, great service."
"Great service and product"
"Fantantic service. Quick responses resulting in sales"
"Love this site, very easy to use"
"Easy to use, works perfectly each time"
"Excellent and reliable service; interface needs a slight update but other than that, we cannot fault this service."
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.85 based on 720 reviews