SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
"It was very easy to setup and has been useful to help us notify staff of important events."
"The service received has been exceptional, working with an Australian based SMS provider whilst working from the UK was a concern initially but after working with SMSbroadcast I wouldn't have any problems recommending them to any UK businesses who are looking to invest in a SMS provider. The average delivery time is 8 seconds which is more than adequate."
"simple and user friendly. great so far :)"
"Very easy set up and a very effective way of getting adverts out to the clients. I have seen a good response rate using this medium."
"We use SMS Broadcast to send sms to our UK customer base on a daily basis using a mixture of their API and Email2SMS system. Never had any issues, support there when you need it, and probably one of the lowest costs around. Recommeded supplier for SMS needs."
"very easy and efficient to use! We would highly recommend"
"A brilliant system that I now use on a daily basis. Simple and easy to use and works every time"
"Excelent option to incresese sales for private and business coustemres. I use Sms Mesasges for my own developed inventory system withone connects my Ebay, Amazon and eShop sales. SMS messages we use to send inportant information regarding his order status. SMS Broadcast - my best partner for comuniction with costumers! Karolis - BoilerParts24.co.uk LTD"
"GREAT THANK You"
"Would 100% recommend."
"Very efficient service. The reporting on message delivery status is exactly what I needed to be able to review the effectiveness of our communications via SMS."
"Very happy with service. Reliable, reasonably priced and a resposnive customer service t help you out at any time. Highly recommended to all businesses"
"We have had good customer support from sms broadcast. Thank you"
"Easy to use, good communication for help and all at a good price."
"Really useful business tool for customer reminders, staff briefings and to relay any other message to many of people at once. User friendly and cost effective."
"Excellent service, simple to integrate into our online system along with excellent prices."
"SMS Broadcast UK offer so closely met our requirements, it was the obvious choice. Getting ourselves up and running was straightforward - we are happy that we made the right decision"
"very good service to add to my pos system,"
"Sending multiple texts via the system is quick and simple."
"Simple to use"