SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Really pleased, easy to set up, easy to send mass messages, easy to make templates. Does exactly whet we need
Really happy, very easy to use, highly recommenced
I can highly recommend SMS Broadcast. It is very easy to use and when I called them they were very helpful on the phone when I was setting up my account.
The templates save me hours in being able to send repeat messages. I use the service to inform customers items are ready to collect . People always get the messages where a phone call is not always answered. Perfect for busy people .
Best price I've found Effective service
Great product - should have done it sooner. Makes communication with customers far more efficient.
Straightforward to integrate with our software - works first time, every time, and very competitively priced.
We have recently started using this service and it works really well.
Good value of money.
We loved the simple sign up with no commitment and the first 25 messages free so we could test. Account information is really easy to access and update like setting the from destination as any label you wish. Worked on all UK networks. We are using this to alert emergency situations and it has worked flawlessly so far.
Perfect service! Did exactly as I needed and on time. Very easy Interface to use. Simple and effective!
Great customer services and easy system to use
We have recently started using SMS Broadcast UK to send out auto-text messages linked with our software for tenancy referencing. Our IT consultant was really impressed with the ease of linking and we are very happy, it has added a significant improvement to response times for our clients.
So far been very happy, easy to use, quick and very helpful to have replies to my email. Wish I had signed up before!
Great services
Very honest with their pricing. Email to text service excellent. Not had a go at the API yet. Happy Bunny!
the whole process of setting up the account and activating messages has been straight forward and easy to do, communication has been proffesional and even got a follow up call to ensure everything is going ok, great service.
We signed up for a BFCM campaign at the last minute. Excellent personal customer service meant that our marketing went out smoothly. Fine Work.
This site was easy to use and we got a good amount of return on our spend.
Good service! Easy to use, helpful on the phone if support is required.
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 809 reviews