SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Very easy to set up. And our business is benefiting from it a lot more too.
the best company ever
Easy to navigate, prompt response to the helpline number.
SMS Broadcast are very reliable and have a variety of settings for the best uses of sending an SMS out.
Can't fault, works first time every time
So happy with my service at sms broadcast. The UI is simple and easy to use. Customer service is exceptional.
Really easy to use, love that it can be scheduled for later! Good value for money too!
amzing helpful service. everything was made clear to me about how to use this service!
Great Service - fast delivery - excellent customer service
Excellent way to send numerous messages
It was easy to sign up. I got a call to help me start and found that very helpful. My first campaign went out on time with what I ask for and I more than covered my costs with orders. My list was 1610 long, only 23 wanted to unsubscrible.
Gary Lee, Bridge Books, Exeter
A very useful laptop app when, like me, you haven't got a smartphone and one of your freinds uses text messageing all the time! Easy to use, reliable, and good value.
Simple and easy to setup. Like the fact that I can add on different groups/lists.
Easy to work with
Always works every time first time
I WAS GLAD WITH TECHNICAL DEPT BUT LITTLE TOO EXPENSIVE. I SENT A MESSAGE TO ABOUT 500 PEOPLE WITH OVERV40 POUND COST.
Exceeded all expectations - we are a UK company and needed a service to send texts to customers etc without using a phone. Brilliant app all appears to work fine and very inexpensive
SMS Broadcast does the job well and at a good price. If you need support, as I did a couple of times, the people you speak to are very helpful and knowledgeable. I did have to wait 24 hours for a support phonecall one time, hence the four out of five rating, otherwise it would have been five stars.
The system is straightforward and easy to use for volume campaigns, with just four simple steps to undertake in order to set up and deliver the broadcast. The opt out process is simple to add in and upload of the data is smooth and simple. I will definitely use the service again if required by a client.
Excellent service very easy to use
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.83 based on 888 reviews