SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

244 Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Paul D
Verified Buyer

SMS Broadcast very easy to use and set up. We run schools all over our county and use SMS Broadcast to group each individual class. Emails are OK but SMS is the one people really see during their busy day. So if you are looking for a communication text service, that works across android and IOS look no further! SMS Broadcast is the way to go!
Tanya N
Verified Buyer

SMS Broadcast was quick, easy and straight forward to use. I scheduled my messages to be sent out and they were broadcast with no problems at all.
Fraser M
Frankie D
Verified Buyer

It is very good system. however, I can not use different language to send message.
Craig H
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. Used to use SMS devices though we found we could not target people quickly then we started using this service and the rest are history. Craig - Central Cars Leeds
Ernest C
Verified Buyer

Perfect tool for my small Bistro, a simple reminder text day before cuts down on no shows & especially when a single no show table could cost us over a hundred pounds
I'm also planning on using the service to boost our trip advisor footfall
Najeeb N
Jordan S
Verified Buyer

very good, easy to use! i send out mass texts per day as the copy and paste feature works great!
Julie G
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use. Good customer service. Have been using it to confirm appointments with clients in the hope that we have fewer no shows!
Neil S
Verified Buyer

I have found firstly SMS BROADCAST Support to be excellent coming back quickly to help with good advice very efficiently.

The service itself is very easy to use and so far as I can see faultless at a great price.

I would not hestitate to recommend them to anyone. Neil Solomon , Online Web Attractions
Ade E
Verified Buyer

Why more small companies don't use this service I do not know!!
These days it's all about communication and this is fast and immediate.....and SO cheap!!
Bianca B
Verified Buyer

I believe that the word limit should be longer! But generally a good reliable website for business to use!
Christopher C
Verified Buyer

Easy to sign up. Easy to use API. Value for money.
John P
Verified Buyer

We found the solution easy to ingrate and messages arrive very promptly, which is ideal as we are using this as part of an authentication solution. Pricing is not bad either!
Nathan B
Verified Buyer

Was very impressed when I started using the sms broadcast service recently. The price is competitive but what I was also very impressed with was the ease of use and simple interface which allowed for a quick text blast.
Shahid A
Verified Buyer

Not as feature rich as the competition but does the job at half the price.
Dennis Y
Verified Buyer

Very good! Very easy to use!
One of the best on the market!
Andy G
Verified Buyer

Have looked at other for our business and tried them out but found to complex or not easy to setup. I use mainly PHP and wanted to integrate the SMS service in to my website back-end so our operators can communicate by email and text.
I found it really easy to setup and not even had to use the tech support.
Very simple to understand, very easy to incorporate in to a website (for a coder that is)
Best one yet, so we got loaded up with pay-as-you-go credits and hasn't let us down once. We can even see a response to our texts as well. Brill
Peter F
Verified Buyer

Great templates and easy number merge from notepad file a***
MOHAMMED S