SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Thank you so much SMS Broadcast UK.
Excellent service, very quick to setup. API documentation is very clear, we had our application up and running sending texts in a couple of hours. Very little need for support line.
Easy to use, and good reports as well.
SMS Broadcast is the best and cheapest out there
amazing customer service top it off
Sms broacast has really helped my small business grow.
When choosing any supplier, I always compare up to 6 companies. With mass SMS the pricing across the board was close however customer service (speaking to a human) for me always wins as long as the pricing is in the bottom third. SMS Broadcast not only offered good costings but also an excellent interface and above average customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend the company.
It's a great system, easy to use and got really amazing features

Thank you to the SMS Broadcast UK team!!
Quick, easy and simple to use. Very reliable and dependable.
It was really easy to sign up and get get some credits onto my account. With the proper checks of course. I have used it a few times already in the first couple of weeks and I have already benefited from orders thanks to this inexpensive method.
As a PHP developer looking for a way to send text messages from a web page I have reviewed several sms PHP api tools for sending text messages using PHP script. SMS Broadcast is by far the the simplest and easiest to integrate into a web page while being fantastically priced. No monthly fees - paying only for the texts sent.
All the components fits together very nicely:

• Very helpful support and good customer service
• Customer support were prompt to get back to my enquiry
• Quick response time on the phone
• Good documentation provided for developer support
• The web front end is nicely laid out and easy to use
• The web front end has good functionality
• The product is nicely priced in comparison

Brilliant product, Thank you!
We find it a great way to send text messages to our church, a simple way to text everyone all at once & good value for money.
Easy to use, super cheap. no complaints
This is a fantastic service and great value. This is. Ow being integrated into all out future projects.
Would certainly recommend.
smsbroadcast offer a very efficient and reliable service. The price is by far the most competitive on the market and the service is amazing!
The best prices my market research has found me.

Great UI - easy to navigate and intuitive to use.

Very fast response time from customer service and courteous service delivered.

Would highly recommend SMS Broadcast as the mass texting system of choice.
Excellent service when I was in touch with their support team and integrates perfectly with our CMS system RepairDesk to automatically notify our clients on any updates.
Very easy to play use. Not complicated.
Customer service is 10 out of 10
Our company was totally new to this type of communication facility and it was approached very cautiously. I was amazed how simple and straightforward it all was, totally down to the very understandable and straightforward online instructions SMS Broadcast provided. Our first use to our customer base went perfectly. Also very impressed with the welcome phone call shortly after joining which I thought was a nice touch. Well done SMS Broadcast. Thank you.
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 936 reviews