SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Have used SMS Broadcast for a number of years. Great service, quick to use and fast delivery of communications to staff.
Excellent services and top price in market
Affordable/competitive prices, Easy enough to use. The interface could be modernised slightly but still gets the job done.
A very quick and simple solution to sending bulk messages.
Very straightforward to set up, and an efficient service. One happy customer :)
I can honestly say that since I signed up with SMS every service I have used has been a smooth and easy process with instant results. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend sms broadcast.
eXCELLENT SERVICE, GREAT DELIVERY
easy to use, great
Highly recommended. Great service and easy to use all features.
QUICK, EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE - WORKS EXACTLY FOR WHAT WE NEED IT.
WE found SMSbroadcast an easy platform to use to communicate with our members
This is a brilliant service. We send an email when particular "events" happen, and within a very short time, there is an SMS message on our designated phone number. And cost-effective too.
Top Service! Easy to use, ideal for messaging clients......
We've used SMS broadcast for a while now for our B&B accommodation booking software at https://achalochan.house Very simple to integrate in our software,, we buy the credits, the software sends the texts. Our Guests get a nice welcome message. Everyone happy. :-)
Took a punt and decided to use sms broadcast to market to our existing clients and have been overwhelmed with the response. This new marketing strategy will now be part of our overall approach
Great service. Had some set up problems with using it on a software I use, rung up and the guys guided me through it. 10/10
I've always liked using SMS Broacdcast UK. The list handling is exceptional and the sms delivery is instant. Highly recommend and we will continue to use throughout 2022
I have recently started using SMS broadcast for my mobile repair business to send messages to customers regarding the status of their repair, it was very easy to link into my system using their api and i have found the cost to be very affordable and probably the cheapest on the market for credits. Messages are delivered straight awat without delay and so far i have no complaints regarding the service.
Proficient, Professional and Reliable service. Keep the good work up😀
It is so easy to use and very clear instructions on how to use it.
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.8 based on 1,000 reviews