SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Works perfectly well, a bit long winded process but fairly cheap."
"I tried to use some other sms service which have good reviews. Unfortunately I could not succeed with them during weekend. Later I chose sms broadcast and I worked for me magically. My all messages reached in few seconds time without any problem. Superb service I would say. Thanks SMS broadcast team. I recommend and would recommend others to use this reliable service."
"Fantastic and reliable!!!!"
"Sms broadcast is awesome,,, great value,,,great simple to use functions!"
"We wanted to use a bulk SMS system to alert the members of our golf club that the course is closed due to frost or snow and also when it is reopened. I had discussions with SMS Broadcast both using live chat and by telephone to make sure it would do what we required. These interactions were very helpful and once we opened our account the upload of members names and mobile numbers from Excel was very straightforward. So far we are delighted with the service and it exactly meets our requirements."
"A very user friendly system which enables us to contact all staff and parents instantly. Very pleased with the product recommended by another school."
"I subscribed to this service due to an emergency issue, requiring me to urgently communicate to all our staff. I found it incredibly easy to use, very intuitive, with clear pricing and reasonable costs. The SMS delivery was also instant, arriving the moment I clicked the 'Send' button. Simple, effective, and reasonably priced."
"Excellent cheap and speedy text messaging, with first class customer service. 10/10"
"recently switched to sms broadcast from another service because we needed a system that allowed us to send messages that appear to come from our own mobile. Happy with the service so far."
"An absolutely brilliant service! Works well and so far every time. It uses an easy to impliment interface to both send and receive. I use it with a node red coded server as well as php and python. cvost effective and reliable. What more could you want?"
"Very simple to use website at a good price. I have had an excellent response to my campaign and very pleased overall"
"A very handy tool to ensure we are communicating new processes and procedures to all of our staff. A++++"
"I was looking for an SMS provider for a personal project and SMS Broadcast offered excellent value. I registered and used the free credits to test their API and found it to be very easy to interface into my project. I've since gone on to purchase a full bundle of SMS and the service has proven to be very reliable. SMS Broadcast are highly recommended."
"Easy to use, good value & and using the system has increased our bookings very quickly."
"moved here from another supplier which was very unreliable so far smsbaordcast has restored my faith in sms delivery services."
"Easy to use direct and simple - this is an asset to our business we will use long term customer service responds quick ! well done"
"Incredibly simple service!"
"Good value, easy enough to use for basic offers, I struggled to import my database though because when I saved my file to csv it put a semi colon not a comma which meant it wouldn't read the file properly. Make this process easier"
"Very good service. Simple and user-friendly. You can start in just a few minutes! Excellent!"
"Very quick and efficient application"
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 600 reviews