SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

What can I say! Sms Broadcast has literally changed the way my business operates. Wish I knew about it years ago! I'd highly recommend it to everyone that needs a quick and effective way of communication! From the helpful telephone tuition taught by the Sms Broadcast team to the easy step by step set up. Straightforward for even a technophobe like me. I love it and so do my customers. Natalie
Fantastic, easy to use, very useful
Using SMS Broadcast to contact church members during the virus situation - very easy to set up automatic texts from our members database, works perfectly, message cost is also very cheap.
great! ideal for SME
A great service that we have used to boost our internal bulk communications strategy.
SMS Broadcast is very simple and easy to use. Registration is quick and you are able to be up and running in no time.
This service is proving very useful in the current situation to keep all of our colleagues informed, either in or out of the workplace.
We just subscribed to SMS broadcast in these COVID-19 uncertain times to be able to quickly communicate with our staff and are very lucky to have such a system in an emergency situation!
We have started using SMSBroadcast as part of our response to the Covid-19 pandemic to enable us to send urgent messages to our entire workforce. It was easy to import all the mobile numbers for our staff, and sending messages is very straightforward. This is an ideal solution for what we need at this time.
Very straightforward and very helpful. would recommend
Simple and easy to use. Phoned for support and got a real person with the answers. Excellent.
Very easy API to use, integrates really easily with PHP.
Really delighted with the service. I schedule 140 posts the night before and they always go on time to all recipients. Into pricing was best I could find and Comms with the company was easy.
Easy to use, good customer service, does what it says on the tin!
Amazing, really helping our brand.
My company used to have another system in place but SMS Broadcast is so much simpler to use. They are as I said very user friendly and if you have any issues, their customer service is so helpful. No wait, you can either use the live chat or call them.
Thanks to SMSBroascast for your help and support and services over the last 12 months. This is why we have signed up for another 12 months. Haven Communications would advise customers to us SMSBroascast great work well done
Quick service. Easy set-up and simple to get your messages sent out.
I liked the fact that the pitch for their services is straight forward and to the point, it's a favorable rate and the process to setup and use the service was simple.
Great Service, easy to use, really helps us with our business
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 839 reviews