SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
"SURELY MADE HAPPY"
"Was good, would use again"
"It's a great tool to use when having contact people. We love it!"
"Great and easy to use, prices are clear and the free trial is great to view what the SMS will look like. Will be using your services again soon."
"Love how easy it is to use, and that it is linked into our CRM system allowing us to message clients to remind them on the day of their appointment with us. Love that you can simply reply using your email account too which now stops us having to hand out our personal numbers to clients and allowing us to switch off when we close for the day unlike before when clients could message us and we'd see this on our personal phones so would have to reply but now we can deal with it the next working day! Costs not overly much but a worth well feature for anyone/business to use!"
"Professional, easy to use and very competitively priced. Happy new customer!"
"SMS broadcast is easy to use and whenever you encounter any problems, the staff are efficient and extremely helpful."
"SMS Broadcast has improved my marketing and prospecting to a new level. It is simple and helps me focus on the benefits of my offering whilst keeping it brief. Excellent."
"Brilliant Service, Text Messages send every single time without fail and the API is very easy to use so you can develop your own platform"
"I've found SMS Broadcast UK to be extremely easy to use with no issues to note so far. Messages are sent straight away, without delay and likewise, replies have been sent to my inbox promptly. I would definitely recommend SMS Broadcast UK to other companies looking for this sort of program. Jodie - Nash Warren Insurance"
"Fantastic Service! Really easy to use! Great business tool!"
"Slight issue with payment but dealt with quickly. Thats aside I am very satisfied so far with SMS Broadcast."
"The site is well laid out so you can find the information on how to use it easily enough. All the options I needed are supported. The price is very good - you seem to get a low price with your very first purchase of credits so buy a good chunk with your first purchase. You can pay by PayPal which is nice if you're like me and you want to avoid giving your credit card info to too many sites. There's only one additional feature I might like which would be an API function to retrieve a log of mobile numbers, messages, times etc. However I don't need this at the moment so all in all I'm very happy with the service."
Mitchelle B
Verified Buyer
"Very good and reasonable prices"
"It just works!"
"Awesome service."
"SMS Broadcast is quick and easy to use. It is also turning into a very effective business tool, would highly recommend!"
"Easy to use and send messages. Features are very helpful."
"as a first time user I found it easy to navigate"
"Very easy to use. I used it to send bulk SMS from a list..very affordable too."
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 539 reviews