SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use system, Txts sent straight away. Good reports page
IT S
Verified Buyer

I'm a consultant and has implemented integrated web sms facility from within the the intranet for my clients using the php 'api'. Easy to integrate and clients are over the moon
Muhammad I
Verified Buyer

Its simple, easy and quick to send texts to anyone. You have the record and confirmation for future reference and you can easily create different contact groups and schedule text messages. Excellent service
Roger P
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and competitive prices
Andrew P
Verified Buyer

I have tried different SMS companies and SMS Broadcast UK are by far the best.
As a programmer I found the integration easy to set up and I was texting within a few minutes.
Hannah M
Verified Buyer

User friendly and reliable.
Verified Buyer

Simple to use tool, easy workflow.
Verified Buyer

I am impressed by the speed and ease of use that SMS broadcast has brought to text messaging.
Ioannis C
Verified Buyer

Very good service and easy to use
Dinsdale B
Verified Buyer

The User Interface was very simple and the instructions on how to import names via a CSV file really does make life easy - but best of all, the opt-out facility included in the message was best, as no one likes to bother people who are not interested in what you have to say, never mind to find that number in a list and delete it.
Verified Buyer

super simple to use, very straightforward. Would be nice to have some added features though.
Verified Buyer

Really solved our debtors back log
Verified Buyer

Simple to set up and use. Highly recommended.
Iain M
Verified Buyer

No longer having to type texts on a small keyboard on a Mobile phone is sheer bliss. Due to very competitive cost per text we have cancelled our Mobile subscription so it pays for itself. Delivery is fast and reliable and the template facility makes block sending a breeze. Highly recommended.
Stewart N

simple and easy to use.
Lee C
Verified Buyer

We have tried a few of these message services and SMS are the best by far!
Verified Buyer

Cheapest SMS gateway out of the many looked at.
Helpful replies to my queries (thanks Scott!)
Simple and straight forward interface to send SMS (via Excel VBA even)
Replies to texts can be picked up by email
Handy instruction document explaining how to use (got the code working in quick time)
SMS transmission very fast
Michael N
Verified Buyer

Great system; dead easy to use and completely reliable. Two particularly good features: 1- system will interpret 'good' numbers from a list entered eg from Excel, 2- ability to send messages at a specified time, not necessarily immediately.
Robert D
Verified Buyer

SMS Broadcast was our preferred outbound SMS platform after extensive research in the field. We found SMS Broadcast to be both great value for money and an efficient SMS service. All our interaction to this date with the SMS Broadcast team have been polite, professional and most importantly useful.
Holly H
Verified Buyer

SMS Broadcast is very easy to use and makes sure we are up to date with optout's by email. We can use our business name when texting.
It's Great!