SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

318 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Peter G
Verified Buyer

We were wanting to communicate during a day involving 250 matches with 110 rugby referee's & coaches at an U7 & U8 Rugby festival. Using SMS Broadcast meant we could communicate with all of them continuosly to make sure they got the right team to the right pitch at the correct time & that the Ref was also there. The SMS worked perfectly & so easily leaving us all free to enjoy the whole day, rather than get stressed & angry. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service. Very easy to set up
David S
Verified Buyer

Works really well. Simple to use. Has significantly increased attendance at my events by sending timely reminders by text.
Olivia B
Verified Buyer

Love using this service as it is cheap, very straight forward and easily accessible. It gives your business that professional touch and is a great way to send reminders of appointments etc.
Nigel R
Verified Buyer

I came across this company by chance. The rates were a lot better than elsewhere. I used their text service for a big promotion we had at a local shopping centre. It proved to be very effective. I would 100% recommend this company
John H
Verified Buyer

Very good service and value for money
Verified Buyer

Easy to learn & use. Quick to send. Reliable. Great pricing.
Verified Buyer

We use the service to inform our workforce on a regular basis to where they are working next. It has helped streamline the process and save money.
IKBAL A
Verified Buyer

best sms company i have ever seen. very pleased.
John C
Verified Buyer

So easy to join so easy to set up and so easy to send a message. Purchasing more credits couldn't be easier. Very pleased. I would recommend to anyone and everyone
Peter B
Verified Buyer

Really easy to sign up, my questions were answered immediately, altogether a really pleasant experience!! :)
David P
Verified Buyer

It is a quick and easy set up.
Stuart B
Verified Buyer

I'm Happy with the system, it's easy and quick to use. It didn't take long to set-up. It's got loads more features than I'll need right now.
Overall I'd recommend SMSBroadcast with 5 stars!
Michael S
Verified Buyer

It does what it says on the tin. It works. Only 1 problem I had. A recipient claimed to have received another text from the same number advertising holiday homes in Spain.
Donna B
Verified Buyer

This is the 3rd UK texting service I have used, its by far the cheapest and most convenient. I have also noticed its back code for deleting duplicate and incorrect data is super fast.
SMS is now our No.1 say tool.
GCI Markets
Joshua L
Verified Buyer

Straight forward to use. Ideal for business. Competitive.
Harish M
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and a truly professional text messages that are value for money.
Ray C
Verified Buyer

The interface is easy to use. It is very good value. A very handy tool.
Paul W
Verified Buyer

So easy to use, all messages got through. It's good that it highlights incomplete numbers. Will continue to use to notify customers that products are ready.
Sajad K