SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Good service! Easy to use, helpful on the phone if support is required.
I sometimes have issues adding numbers into my groups
hjgkghjkhgjkhjgk
Great service! Very easy to use, great pricing and I will be recommending it to my franchises
Works faultlessly!
100% satisfaction guaranteed at an affordable and unbeatable cost, making "SMS Broadcast UK" one the best text message service providers on the worldwide web. Thank you for providing us with an industry standard professional platform. All the best Haringey Xtra Radio
So easy to use and great customer service if you do need some guidance. The website is very intuitive making it easy to get started.
Fast and reliable service. Easy to use interface and would recommend. Matt - The Creation Lab
Excellent way to send messages
Easy to use system. Helpful staff at the end of the phone.
Good service
Hi Annabel.

We saw your low rating and we'd love to know if you've got any problems with the SMS Broadcast system!

Feel free to give us a call on 020 3327 0090 during business hours if you run into any issues in the future. We'll give you a call later today as well :)

- Uria
Great service and so easy to use!
I must say SMSBroadcast came into good use when using this with our project. Thanks.
Clear and concise prices with no hidden fees. I had it set up to send automated monthly texts to my businesses customers within minutes. Couldn't ask for more!
works great very easy to use.
Having a pay as you go phone texts are expensive. Being involved with a school PTA I need to send batch texts. This can be done easily. Shame though that there is a limit of 160 characters but can't have it all.
Used SMS last week when I realised I needed to contact over 50 clients instantaneously. Perfect solution to my needs rather than message one by one. Time was of the essence!
Brilliant website to help grow our business.
It was good
Hi Michael,

We saw your low rating & tried calling you yesterday - we'd love to know if you've got any problems with the SMS Broadcast system!

- Uria
Easy and simple. That’s all I was looking for when I signed up to use an online bulk messaging app. Already have over 500 contacts transferred!
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 790 reviews