SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast UK
"Very quick and efficient application"
"Works perfectly - ideal to send quick customer updates"
"After a long protracted attempt to sign up with an alternative, we found SMSBroadcast and had sent 400+ messages within an hour. Cost-effective, easy to use, simple to sign up for. Ticked all our boxes."
"Excellent service. Very easy to use and great price compared to our other sms broadcaster"
"Easy to set up and and use. The email responses mean I don't miss any replies and a record trail is kept."
"Very usually app. I used it to connect with potential players in my team. Quick, easy and simple to use. I leave the fact that it can copy numbers from an excel sheet and delete incorrect numbers."
"Fab idea and helpful with my business. saves me typing 100 of numbers into my phone"
"It was very easy to setup and has been useful to help us notify staff of important events."
"The service received has been exceptional, working with an Australian based SMS provider whilst working from the UK was a concern initially but after working with SMSbroadcast I wouldn't have any problems recommending them to any UK businesses who are looking to invest in a SMS provider. The average delivery time is 8 seconds which is more than adequate."
"simple and user friendly. great so far :)"
"Very easy set up and a very effective way of getting adverts out to the clients. I have seen a good response rate using this medium."
"We use SMS Broadcast to send sms to our UK customer base on a daily basis using a mixture of their API and Email2SMS system. Never had any issues, support there when you need it, and probably one of the lowest costs around. Recommeded supplier for SMS needs."
"very easy and efficient to use! We would highly recommend"
"A brilliant system that I now use on a daily basis. Simple and easy to use and works every time"
"Excelent option to incresese sales for private and business coustemres. I use Sms Mesasges for my own developed inventory system withone connects my Ebay, Amazon and eShop sales. SMS messages we use to send inportant information regarding his order status. SMS Broadcast - my best partner for comuniction with costumers! Karolis - BoilerParts24.co.uk LTD"
"GREAT THANK You"
"Would 100% recommend."
"Very efficient service. The reporting on message delivery status is exactly what I needed to be able to review the effectiveness of our communications via SMS."
"Very happy with service. Reliable, reasonably priced and a resposnive customer service t help you out at any time. Highly recommended to all businesses"
"We have had good customer support from sms broadcast. Thank you"
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 581 reviews