SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

All the components fits together very nicely: • Very helpful support and good customer service • Customer support were prompt to get back to my enquiry • Quick response time on the phone • Good documentation provided for developer support • The web front end is nicely laid out and easy to use • The web front end has good functionality • The product is nicely priced in comparison Brilliant product, Thank you!
We find it a great way to send text messages to our church, a simple way to text everyone all at once & good value for money.
Easy to use and set up. Fast response from the support team on the phone
Easy to navigate, prompt response to the helpline number.
Great Service - fast delivery - excellent customer service
Simple and easy to setup. Like the fact that I can add on different groups/lists.
I WAS GLAD WITH TECHNICAL DEPT BUT LITTLE TOO EXPENSIVE. I SENT A MESSAGE TO ABOUT 500 PEOPLE WITH OVERV40 POUND COST.
SMS Broadcast does the job well and at a good price. If you need support, as I did a couple of times, the people you speak to are very helpful and knowledgeable. I did have to wait 24 hours for a support phonecall one time, hence the four out of five rating, otherwise it would have been five stars.
GOOD VALUE 1.8P TEXTS AND FEATURES THAT PICK UP DUPLICATE NUMBERS. FEATURES TO ALLOW STOP FROM CUSTOMERS
Very simple to setup and use - a great tool. Would be 10/10 if there were some additional filter options when selecting which contacts to send messages to
Just started using sms broadcast and love the service. It’s simple to use and the customer service is great when you need them.
We just subscribed to SMS broadcast in these COVID-19 uncertain times to be able to quickly communicate with our staff and are very lucky to have such a system in an emergency situation!
Very easy API to use, integrates really easily with PHP.
Easy to use, good customer service, does what it says on the tin!
Very simple and easy to use. fast account set up and make your business look very professional
We have recently started using this service and it works really well.
Good value of money.
This site was easy to use and we got a good amount of return on our spend.
Great and useful service but a little expensive.
SMS Broadcast was efficient and effective in helping me send a broadcast. Would definitely recommend
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.84 based on 958 reviews