SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SMS Broadcast UK Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.co.uk

Fab idea and helpful with my business. saves me typing 100 of numbers into my phone
We have had good customer support from sms broadcast. Thank you
SMS Broadcast UK offer so closely met our requirements, it was the obvious choice. Getting ourselves up and running was straightforward - we are happy that we made the right decision
Great tool at affordable price, Helps you to grow business
We used SMS Briadvast to advertise our latest amateur drama show and the system is really easy to use. We only paid for the messages that were delivered and we saw ticket sales increase as a result.
Simple to use. Only just started but very straight forward
SMS Broadcast has improved my marketing and prospecting to a new level. It is simple and helps me focus on the benefits of my offering whilst keeping it brief. Excellent.
Slight issue with payment but dealt with quickly. Thats aside I am very satisfied so far with SMS Broadcast.
Very good and reasonable prices
It made sending messages out to customers quick and easy, it was really easy to use and navigate the page as well.
easy to use and get the job done!
As I integrate sms into my clients web application, a lot of testing is required. I needed a provider that would be able to provide value for money. I believe that SMS Broadcast UK provides that with their pricing
SMS Broadcast offers a great method of communicating with customers, especially with address books, and the fact that credits never expire, means they stay there until you actually need them, no rush to send useless messages to use them up. The only negative I have is that the opt-outs aren't handled internally.
Good reliable easy to use software
EASY TO USE, FAST & TEXTS RECEIVED VERY QUICKLY.
Easy to use and very effective reaching our supporters. Only thing that could improve is the reporting, it required some sleuthing to work out which replies came from which recipient.
I love the way it's so cheap compared to all CRM text prices.
Though it has a simplistic appearance, it does exactly what it's designed to do. Perhaps it could be updated to make importing and searching contacts easier, but overall a solid product. Showing which users have unsubscribed without looking at the phone is also a big help as it enables us to take them out of our mailing list instantly.
brilliant, so fast.
They offered a very reasonable service and was easy to use !
SMS Broadcast UK is rated 4.8 based on 993 reviews