Snoozer Pet Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snoozer Pet Products
Snoozer Pet Reviews - 2020 Lil Piglet reviews Snoozer Pet Products
Read Snoozer Pet Products Reviews

About Snoozer Pet Products:

Snoozer was established in Greenville, South Carolina in 1985 with the intention of manufacturing and selling the finest dog beds, dog car seats, dog sofas and pet accessories in the industry. The same values that drove the establishment of the company then remain instilled in the company today. Snoozer is family owned and operated, and most of our products are sewn and assembled by hand here in the USA.

As we like to say, there’s not a single difference between a Snoozer and a dog bed off the shelf: there are several.

Quality and durability are sewn into every detail. You can see it in the made-to-order fabric. You can feel it in superior, resilient cushioning. You can even smell it in the cedar shavings that accompany our poly fill.

Other details aren’t as obvious, but they matter just as much. For instance, overlocked stitching hides rugged brass zippers. That’s because liners are made to be washer-friendly, just like our covers. When the time comes, you can replace the filling and make your Snoozer like new again, year in and year out.

Your pet is part of the family. We get that – because we feel exactly the same way. That’s why we think about how dogs behave. We watch how they age. And we manufacture dog beds and other products that are going to make both you and your dog happy for a long, long time.

We’ve made lots of customers happy over the years —and their owners too. Thousands of Snoozer customers have shared their love of Snoozer Products with us. Click here to see a gallery of Snoozer love!

1-800-635-9755

bettyann karr
Snoozer Pet Products 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Martin Horvath
More Photos & Videos
The Snoozer bike seat is perfect for my 13lb Dachshund. So far so good! Nicely padded and soft comfy covering. Went on the bike very easily.
Fantastic!
Our little Coton de Tulear loves her bed. That’s the only place she will sit in the car.
My dog LOVES these beds! We have multiple throughout our house because he likes to have them in any room he wants to relax in. They're so soft and warm, it's definitely his favorite place to sleep.
Dogbed cover appears sturdy. Zipper moves a bit roughly but otherwise happy with product and service!
thanks so much. the bed is fabulous...
This is truly a gift to myself! My teacup Maltese usually would ride with me and she was a nervous wreck. And worse her favorite place to ride was on my left shoulder. Very dangerous and I worried I'd wreck or get pulled over. Her first ride she tried to jump out twice. I put her back in and I guess she figured out that she could be hurt. Next couple of times she remained nervous, but didn't try to get out. I'm so happy to say that now she's doing great. Still nervous, but not trembling. And she looks so cute sitting in it. I'll definitely recommend to friends.
Great seat for my dog! Love it!
My 14 lb pup was sooo comfortable on a non stop road trip from Miami to NY. Great product to keep him comfy during a tough trip.
Wonderful company and even better beds! My pups thank you!
Our 4.5 lb yorkie likes her new perch on the console. We have taken increasingly long drives to acclimate her to her new carseat. She has yet to fall asleep and I don't know if that's because of the novelty or because it's a snug fit. The only issue we have had is that if there is a sharp turn, she can fall over the side and if the harness is attached, the strap can get tangled over the driver's arm. We are hoping her sense of balance in the new seat will prevent this going forward.
Love my pet cars seat.
Worked perfectly. The dog loves it!
Well made in a relatively short amount of time. Very satisfied, as is my pooch!
This doggie car seat is safer than most because the safety harness attaches to the seat-belt and is not simply sewn onto the fabric. It is also very easy to install and take out. Great design and love the height as it lets Violet see out the window.
Good product. Material is sturdy with the trade off being it gets warm... fast.
These are the best dog car seats! I just replaced one that had to be over 15 years old. Snoozer makes a high quality product which is especially awesome for smaller dogs who love to look out the car windows.
We have a 7# Chuihuahua and she absolutely LOVES this thing! I have the smaller size as it fits the center console of my car. In the past couple weeks since we got the Snoozer, we have traveled extensively- from FL to NY and back and she couldn't have been happier. It did take a little work to secure in the car, but just be patient. I originally thought you had to attach around the seats, but ended up just fastening around the inside legs of each seat, along with the console lid.
I am so glad I made this purchase. My yorkie is 6 months old and loves to look outside and see whats going on. It is so comfortable for me. He is a little under 3lbs and its so roomy for him.
I have a 25 pound cocker spaniel that is going to be 13 and she absolutely loves laying in her car seat looking out the window and seeing everything that’s going on. thank you snoozer for giving her this luxury in her old age.
Snoozer Pet Products is rated 4.68 based on 833 reviews