Snoozer Pet Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snoozer Pet Products
Read Snoozer Pet Products Reviews

About Snoozer Pet Products:

Snoozer was established in Greenville, South Carolina in 1985 with the intention of manufacturing and selling the finest dog beds, dog car seats, dog sofas and pet accessories in the industry. The same values that drove the establishment of the company then remain instilled in the company today. Snoozer is family owned and operated, and most of our products are sewn and assembled by hand here in the USA.

As we like to say, there’s not a single difference between a Snoozer and a dog bed off the shelf: there are several.

Quality and durability are sewn into every detail. You can see it in the made-to-order fabric. You can feel it in superior, resilient cushioning. You can even smell it in the cedar shavings that accompany our poly fill.

Other details aren’t as obvious, but they matter just as much. For instance, overlocked stitching hides rugged brass zippers. That’s because liners are made to be washer-friendly, just like our covers. When the time comes, you can replace the filling and make your Snoozer like new again, year in and year out.

Your pet is part of the family. We get that – because we feel exactly the same way. That’s why we think about how dogs behave. We watch how they age. And we manufacture dog beds and other products that are going to make both you and your dog happy for a long, long time.

We’ve made lots of customers happy over the years —and their owners too. Thousands of Snoozer customers have shared their love of Snoozer Products with us. Click here to see a gallery of Snoozer love!

1-800-635-9755

websales@snoozerpetproducts.com

561 Bessie Road

Tell us how Snoozer Pet Products made you happy
I love these pet beds and covers! They wash up beautifully and are easy to get on and off. The bed parts hold their shape. Great product.
Great product.......great service!
I have a 12 pound male Shih-Poo and a 7 pound female Havanese. They love playing in/with the large dog cave. She loves hiding in there. He will play in it with her but won’t sleep in it. Overall, a great purchase. They love it even though it’s not the sleeping bed I hoped for them. I ordered a large because they like to sleep together. A smaller size would have been fine for just one puppy.
Best dog bed we have ever owned. Solves the problem of midnight bed invaders, lost blankets, and cold dogs. Our old snoozers lasted about 4 years, and could keep going but they're a little worn. And now the dogs upgraded to the orthopedic beds. They love them.
Again, totally awesome with the snoozer bed. Also like the the space bag to suck all the air of the storage bag for excess file. Keeps it cleaner and easier to refill as needed. Thank you!
My 3 Chihuahuas love the lookout and the console. These seats are sturdy, easy to clean and comfortable. Love Snoozer!!
My dog loves his bed!! This is our 3rd one.
Works great
Love the cozy cave; the replacement cover fits well and refreshes it to be like new.
Exceptional Quality.
My 17 week old Frenchie loves her snoozer car bed. I have been a customer for the last 14 years buying multiple car beds for my Boston's. They love being able to see out of the car window while laying in comfort.
It did not have enough give for my dog to get in. I bought the xtra large and had to return it at my own expense so I ended up losing a ton of money as I bought 2 beds one for each dog.
Replacement covered was perfect and we have a happy dog again.
My Frenchie loves to be able to see out the window.
Quality of car seat and the cover are excellent. Cover is relatively easy to take off, wash and put back on. Suggestion....it would be really, really helpful if a waterproof pad were available to put on the car seat before putting the cover on. Or the car seat cover itself could have a water resistant backing. Our new puppy threw up a few times due to motion sickness. After the first incident, I realized that there was nothing to stop the foam car seat from getting soiled!!! For now, I am putting plastic over the foam car seat before putting the cover on.
Really perfect for us to take our little dog to the casino
Love them got three for our four dogs. Big enough for two chihuahus in one. Would like to buy one extra security strap.
My GSP loves her Cozy Cave!
Seat works great, have two Chinese Cresteds and they fit perfectly.
Products that survive the wear and tear of multiple dogs for several years! Thank you Snoozer for great quality pet products!
Snoozer Pet Products is rated 4.75 based on 358 reviews