Snoozer Pet Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snoozer Pet Products
Read Snoozer Pet Products Reviews

About Snoozer Pet Products:

Snoozer was established in Greenville, South Carolina in 1985 with the intention of manufacturing and selling the finest dog beds, dog car seats, dog sofas and pet accessories in the industry. The same values that drove the establishment of the company then remain instilled in the company today. Snoozer is family owned and operated, and most of our products are sewn and assembled by hand here in the USA.

As we like to say, there’s not a single difference between a Snoozer and a dog bed off the shelf: there are several.

Quality and durability are sewn into every detail. You can see it in the made-to-order fabric. You can feel it in superior, resilient cushioning. You can even smell it in the cedar shavings that accompany our poly fill.

Other details aren’t as obvious, but they matter just as much. For instance, overlocked stitching hides rugged brass zippers. That’s because liners are made to be washer-friendly, just like our covers. When the time comes, you can replace the filling and make your Snoozer like new again, year in and year out.

Your pet is part of the family. We get that – because we feel exactly the same way. That’s why we think about how dogs behave. We watch how they age. And we manufacture dog beds and other products that are going to make both you and your dog happy for a long, long time.

We’ve made lots of customers happy over the years —and their owners too. Thousands of Snoozer customers have shared their love of Snoozer Products with us. Click here to see a gallery of Snoozer love!

1-800-635-9755

websales@snoozerpetproducts.com

561 Bessie Road

Tell us how Snoozer Pet Products made you happy
The overstuffed bed , I got the big size for my 2 great danes and they love it! Great bed. Great material and built to last a long time. This bed is so good that I can take a nap on it. The product arrived in time and I had no problems at all. This bed is very heavy and u cannot find anything like this any place else. Great product , great company!
Was a prompt delivery service but found the quality of the booster lookout car seat very poor and does not appear to be secure once the seat belt goes around it thought there would at least be a strap that goes around the seat also overall very disappointed for the cost this seat was.
I bought two beds and need to exchange to a larger size. They want $50 for shipping to do an exchange - really?.. The two beds cost $138. No customer service at all. I was not asking for a refund just an exchange. There is no way their shipping is that expensive. I am so ticked. Worst experience buying a pet product for my Weimaraners!!
Lovely product and great service
Snoozer Pet Products is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews