SoulPad Ltd Reviews

SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Lindsey Estella
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven Bradley
Listen man, if you can; BUY ONE!! We have been treating our SoulPad like a family vacation in the yard, a screened in porch addition that doesn't require zoning and a nice peaceful office in the woods. It's been so amazing. No more cabin fever, and it's been through a LOT of rain storms. The bathtub floor held up in 3 inches of standing water during a storm and the canvas was waterproof the first night it was in use! The zippers are top notch, and we have been able to keep out critters and bugs in two very buggy areas in NJ and PA. Since then I have taken it down and moved it twice and now it stands in a more semipermanent spot at the edge of our yard on rocky soil, but the floor holds up well to it. It's 10am, I'm laying on a queen blowup extra tall mattress with tons of room to spare for my family while my toddler watches a movie and my husband works on his laptop. Oh, and her potty fits easily so we don't have any accidents (hopefully, not that it wasn't easy to clean up when we did) You could definitely fit two queen beds and have room on both side of the tent for storage in the 4000ease, but with one bed theres room enough for a 3 year old to play and two adults to have their space. Heaven. I really want a smaller SoulPad for camping and hiking, we will be getting an inner tent eventually and hope to buy a 5000 with a stove jack hole when our child gets a bit older. Customer for life! Thanks SoulPad! With love, the Porcelli Family
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2020 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Wow! You really are making the most of your SoulPad and we love what you've done with the place. Welcome to the fold!
Very happy customer. You guys have a proactive and responsive customer service, resolved my enquirer with overseas shipping in a pragmatic and actionable way, loved the PayPal payment notice making the whole order/payment/fulfillment process easy and fast. Well done.
Thanks, Nicholas. We never tire of hearing how good our customer service is! Enjoy your new kit.
Fantastic quality product. So simple Robust and well made. And excellent instructions
Hello James. As we like to say... 'Look after your SoulPad and your SoulPad will look after you!'. Thank you for taking the time to review.
A shining light in the bell tent industry. I had a lot of trouble purchasing a bell tent through other providers, either through stock issues or generally poor customer service, but then I found SoulPad and the experience was amazing! Great customer service and really fast delivery. I would highly recommend SoulPad as a preferred supplier of bell tents :)
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Pete. We aim to please and everyone here is chuffed to know we're a 'shining light'!
Wonderful service with good advice
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Thank you, Margaret. Enjoy your many SoulPad adventures!
Rapid response, helpful practical advice on how to repair my soul pad and in retrieving original order
A great thing about canvas is that it's easily patched up. The team here are pleased that your mouse trouble is over and you'll soon have your SoulPad as good as new!
Excellent customer care, great product and fast delivery .
Really nice to hear, thanks Paul.
Great tent. Quick delivery. There were a few issues when the tent arrived that was beyond their control. They were so quick to sort these issues. Fantastic customer service.
Ack! Silly couriers. Glad to hear you're pleased with our service and product.
Absolutely love our new bell tent, it was delivered promptly in time before our first trip!
Wonderful! Welcome to the SoulPad family Ruth :)
Pleased with my spares that I ordered. Easy to order, quick delivery and quality products.
Lovely to hear, thanks Linda :)
Great service as always from the SoulPad team :)
Cheers Sadie!
Great service and quick delivery of replacement A frame plastic caps
Good to hear, thanks!
I bought a 5m bell tent and various sets of lights recently. The tent is amazing. Accessories not so much. Both sets of outdoor Traditional Festoon Lighting didn't work. Their feedback was to try and fix them myself. I also bought a set of industrial festoon lighting (solar powered) which also haven't worked since the first night. I've inspected them a number of times and the recharagble battery keeps popping out so they dont charge in the sun. They are a pain. After 2 camping trips the tent bag fastening at the top has snapped and pulled thorough so now it doesn't fasten closed. Matt
Excellent service
Really nice to hear, thanks Linda :)
Oh myyyyyyy!!!! This is absolutely the best decision I made all of lockdown!! Our 6mt Betty Bluebell has been a Godsend๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ’–โœจ Weโ€™ve been camping out, hanginโ€™ out and just totally chillinโ€™ out๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Life is sweet and I couldnโ€™t recommend Soul Tents higher๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy one, love one and be ONE ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿคธ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Really helpful customer service and a fantastic quality bell tent.
This is everything we wish for, for our customers. Thanks Dan :)
I love this bell tent, itโ€™s just so dreamy and well made and easy to put up! The kids love it, it keeps out the rain, itโ€™s warm and incredible. Soul Pad give clear instructions and delivered it promptly.
Thanks for the positive feedback Claire. We wish you and the kids many happy, new memories with your new 'Pad.
Love these guys, excellent customer service, friendly and prompt โ˜บ๏ธ
Aw shucks clare! We love you too. Thanks for the positive vibes x
We were looking for a bell tent and did plenty of research both on the internet and via people who had already purchased tents. One company stood out both via word of mouth and based upon their success and quality of product. We then phoned them to discuss the best tent options and to better understand the tent manufacture, any maintenance it would require and limitations. The company was hugely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. We ordered online and delivery was quick and easy. The tent is very well made, easy to put up and so far, all is well and as it should be. Would highly recommend using SoulPad to purchase a tent.
Great feedback, thanks for taking the time. It pleases us that the whole experience has been a success. Have great times with your new SoulPad!
Such a wonderful company to deal with , fast delivery and excellent customer service ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Well, we do try our best. Thanks, Stuart!
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 277 reviews