Sports and Spinal Physio LTD Reviews

dan@sportsandspinalphysio.co.uk

24 Tallon Road
Hutton

Tell us how Sports and Spinal Physio LTD made you happy
I was referred to Dan by an orthopaedic specialist and it was only at this stage that I felt that I was on the road to recovery. Having suffered with an Achilles tendon problem for some months it had become acute and I felt my days of playing tennis and going to the gym were definitely over. Dan gave me the confidence to believe that I would get better and thanks to his expert help and advice I have now fully recovered. My experience with other physios was a "quick fix" and this just lengthened the recovery period and did not solve the fundamental problem. I was very pleased with my treatment.
Having suffered with a continuous headache for about a year, and after the usual tests and scans which all came back clear, my doctor referred me to Dan Smith for some physiotherapy on my neck. After just a few half hour sessions with Dan, my headache has now been cured. I now only get the occasional ache which I am able to ease myself by doing a couple of simple exercises which Dan has shown me. I am now planning on seeing Dan perhaps once or twice a year to prevent my neck tightening up again.

Dan is very friendly and easy to talk to. He explains what he is doing at every stage, in a way that is easy to understand. He is interested in what you have to say and clearly loves his job. Dan was recommended to me, and now I would like to pass on that recommendation to anyone that is looking for a physiotherapist.
Thank you for your time and comments ;-)
Sports and Spinal Physio LTD is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews