Sports and Spinal Physio LTD Reviews

dan@sportsandspinalphysio.co.uk

24 Tallon Road
Hutton

Tell us how Sports and Spinal Physio LTD made you happy
Dan & Team are simply the best of the best. At the age of 36 I had no other option than to have a hip replacement, this ontop of other medical conditions I am currently living with. Dan took me on and helped me get to a stage where I am comfortably able to get on with everyday life. Without Dan & his team of professionals down to the Receptionists that work for S&S. I don't know where I'd be physically & Mentally, I urge anyone to go with S&S
Anna and Dan have been fantastic in helping me recover from back issues. I’ve seen them both over a 3-4 month recovery period and I now feel significantly stronger than before and have full mobility back. Thank you both so much, I would highly recommend
I would thoroughly recommend Angela. Angela has been treating me with physio for a complex knee and leg operation. She Is very encouraging and positive in everyway during my rehab. Angela goes above and beyond what she has to do to help me and I would not have improved without her knowledge an expertise in this field.
Thank you Angela.
I saw Anna for a few months with hip and knee issues. She quickly put my mind at rest assuring me all would work out and all the issues were linked. I put my trust in her and stuck to the program. I’m pleased to say although I’m not yet 100% my flexibility and pain has greatly improved and I’m sure will continue to do so with continued work. The online portal is a nice touch to re-cap on the tailored exercises to practice at home. Anna was very thorough in her explanations and I would definitely recommend her. Thanks Anna
I had a hip injury through too much running and was concerned over long term damage. From the first time I met Dan he set my mind to rest and assured me he would work out a plan to get back to full fitness. I am pleased to say that not only am I back to full fitness my pace has increased and so has my endurance ! Thanks Dan....
I have been treated by Scott at Sports and Spinal Physio since November for, initially, a knee problem. With speed and efficiency Scott detected the reason for my knee complaint and set me up with numerous exercises over a three monthly period to ensure I could rectify the problem. Since then I have been able to make much more bold and confident steps with my exercise routine and suffer very minimal pain. We are now looking at strength training which is lacking in my regime. Scott always listens to my requirements or concerns, be they physical, medical or financial and I feel fully confident that I will move onto the next level of physical wellness under his expert guidance.
Amazing. I thought my active life as I knew it was over after my accident until I made an appointment with Anna and also saw Scott. So helpful and encouraging. Their advice and exercises were straightforward and informative. Thank you so much guys. You have given me my mobility back and the tools to get better.
Excellent service all round. Anna's quick diagnosis, expert advice and personalised exercise plan (reviewed and updated at each session) has helped me recover from a painful back injury - from struggling to walk to back running. Thank you.
I had severe stiffness and soreness in my right knee following poor rehab after surgery - I met with a physio called Anna for several sessions who was excellent at quickly diagnosing the problem. Anna developed a personalised programme of exercises for me to undertake in between sessions - these proved to be beneficial in addressing my issue - the result now is that I am back running pain free.
Back in March, I tore my hamstring playing tennis. But I limped along to Sports and Spinal and they soon put me right. Initially it was Lucy who helped me along and then, when she left Anna took over. She was terrific to work with, always encouraging and pushing me on to test myself. We had a good laugh too, which always helps! So the long and short of it was, she got me back playing again and in better condition than I was in before the injury. I couldn't recommend Sports and Spinal in general and Anna in particular highly enough!
I suffered from sciatica during the day and night due to a protruding disc putting pressure on the nerve roots. Dan took me through an exercise programme which almost completely cured the sciatica. I still get the odd twinge which is controlled immediately by simple exercise.
This is an excellent result and I have no hesitation in recommending Sports and Spinal Physio to anyone with a similar condition.
Anna was amazing and provided great support for me with my ankle and really feel like it’s repaired well considering the misdiagnosal at the beginning.
Many thanks
Becky
Great service, friendly staff. Would strongly recommend
Great service, friendly staff. Hugely helped with my rehab from a hip injury. Would strongly recommend
My 9 yo daughter has been having treatment on her knee, which is now pain free. The exercises were made to be fun and age appropriate, would def recommend treatment for children here.
I hurt my back in April and was referred to Sports and Spinal Physio. I was treated by Anna who straight away helped me on the road to recovery by firstly dealing with the excruciating pain, and then setting me different exercises every session to strengthen my back. I am now back to full fitness and can not strongly recommend Anna enough with her knowledge and patience in the treatment provided for injuries or spinal problems.
I was getting severe pain in my left hip and down the outside of my thigh to my knee which meant I was unable to stand for more than a few minutes and not able to do even normal daily activities. My assessment with Dan found I had a problem in my lower back and also a weakness around my left hip. Anna started me on a programme of exercises. She very patiently explained and showed me how to do them, kindly allowing for my age and fitness level, and also provided details and videos by email to help me do them at home. The exercises were gradually increased in number and intensity under Anna's supervision and support and after 12 weeks I was pain free and still am. Also, my balance has greatly improved, my posture is better and I am now back to doing everything and more better than before. I was initially quite nervous but everybody at Sports and Spinal Physio were welcoming and professional and I would not hesitate in recommending them.
A professional, knowledgeable and friendly team.
Scott understood my condition and symptoms after the initial review and the treatment and exercises resulted in an improvement in my lower back pain within a few weeks.

My condition is specific to cycling and this was understood from the start and exercises recommended accordingly.
I have been suffering with weekly headaches for years but after seeing Scott twice a week and following his exercise plan I haven't had 1 for over 2 weeks! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I highly recommend both Scott and Dan and wish I'd seen them a long time ago. The practice isn't cIose to where I live, but I am willing to travel because I always feel very comfortable at the sessions (and have never had a problem with parking).
Anna is the Best, so good at what she does caring, kind and patient. Gave me daily Exercises to do which cleared up my shoulder problem in no time, keeping up with them still, can Highly Recommend their servicess.
Sports and Spinal Physio LTD is rated 4.95 based on 87 reviews