Sports and Spinal Physio LTD Reviews

dan@sportsandspinalphysio.co.uk

24 Tallon Road
Hutton

Tell us how Sports and Spinal Physio LTD made you happy
I hurt my back in April and was referred to Sports and Spinal Physio. I was treated by Anna who straight away helped me on the road to recovery by firstly dealing with the excruciating pain, and then setting me different exercises every session to strengthen my back. I am now back to full fitness and can not strongly recommend Anna enough with her knowledge and patience in the treatment provided for injuries or spinal problems.
Having suffered with lower back pain for very many years, I was referred to the clinic for possible IDD therapy by my chiropractor, an MRI scan having highlighted herniated discs. Dan confirmed that the IDD therapy would help my back and made it clear that follow up physiotherapy would be essential. The IDD therapy consisted of 20 sessions over a period of six weeks and during this time clear guidance was given as to what I could and should not do. The IDD therapy was completed at the end of October last year and I have just finished my last physiotherapy treatment. The back is much improved, better than it has been for as long as I can remember and this is all down to the IDD therapy and Dan's expert help and guidance. Thanks.
Sports and Spinal Physio LTD is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews