Sports and Spinal Physio LTD Reviews

dan@sportsandspinalphysio.co.uk

24 Tallon Road
Hutton

Tell us how Sports and Spinal Physio LTD made you happy
Lovely clinic and was made very welcome by Dan. Unfortunately for myself the clinic was a little further away than I had first realised so didn't return but would recommend it to anyone requiring help for back pain.
I would recommend Sports Spinal Physio for anyone with back issues. I had a scan which showed a disc protrusion resulting in painful sciatica.
With the assistance of Lucy and Dan a programme of rehab was clearly set out involving IDD therapy and exercises. The service and advice I received was first class and my back and sciatica issues are massively better now.
My chronic back pain while not curable has been greatly helped by the exercise program given to me by Dan. I am happy to recommend Sports & Spinal Physio. Overall, professional and efficient.
I was referred to Dan following back surgery but really it was my knee that was giving me problems. Initial assessment was excellent in terms of defining the problem and planning a treatment programme, mainly of home exercises, to strengthen my muscles, correct my gait and ensure that my knee did not compromise my back and vice versa. Progress was slow, probably because of the degree of arthritis in my knee but also because some of the exercises aggravated the pain so some attention to pain relief would have been welcome and might have helped. 30 minute sessions flew by. I always felt I was in good hands. Dan was very easy to talk to and explained things very clearly. I would certainly be happy to see him again if necessary.
Sports and Spinal Physio LTD is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews