SRBoosting Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SRBoosting

About SRBoosting: SRBoosting.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@srboosting.com

Tell us how SRBoosting made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Actually way better than I expected, they were very responsive in their support chat and also got my order completed super fast, some skilled boosters too, boosted me to 4.4 on the last 3 days of comp. Crazy actually, good site"
"Amazing boosters, BrotherYung is an attractive young male with alot of future ahead of him!"
"Really good booster very nice and compliant"
"Price was good, Boost was done quick and from a high rank and the guy I was talking to was super nice and friendly, all in all great service! I'd use the service again."
"Best boosting website out there for sure, really fast and the boosters are always very helpful."
"Placed 10 GM placements and finished 100 SR more than last season"
"Very fast, booster always giving me info about the boost. One of the best sites I used"
"Good prices and amazing customer service. They really helped me with my specific needs! And they did it in quick fashion"
"Extremely quick and professional service. Was done by the next day to get me to the tier i belong in!"
"Didn't use the heroes I paid extra for"
Hello Wellnitz :)

We are very sorry for what happened with your situation, we always strive to offer the best services possible, and we are not happy when this doesn't happen. After investigating with the booster it came out that he actually played the heroes you wanted him to play (Tracer, Bastion and Mercy, Tracer being the top choice) but you need to understand that the specific heroes options doesn't limitate our ability to swap heroes in case we need them to win a game.

We offer guaranteed win rates for placements, which often cannot be achieved with heroes such "Mercy" and thus we are required to swap to guarantee the best possible outcome for customers placements.

You placed 11 orders on our website, and every single one of them has been carried out without flaws. We would like to be evaluated based on your overall experience with us and not only out of a single case scenario (which anyways was respected to the extent of the situation).

Hoping to see you again we wish you a good day :)

Sofia
SRBoosting
"Okay so, best time I've had here so far. I got extremely lucky and happened to get Maria as my booster. She is SO sweet, and got all my games done without any losses and in an orderly time. She was also very communicative and patient. Literally, what more could you want? I will be requesting her next time, even though that is a payed option because I don't wanna take any chances with anyone else. She's probably one of the best, and on top of that, I think she might be a girl."
"Beautiful servers definitely recommend to anyone needing help with Decay on your account without the worry of losing too much SR and more!"
"I purchased the *specific heroes* option, to which my booster asked if they could use other heroes that I did not list.. I said no, and the booster completed my order anyways, but I don't think they were very experienced in the heroes I picked because they placed me lower than I was in the past season, I think maybe someone who was more experienced in the heroes I asked for should have taken over the order, but that's just me. Now I'll probably have to purchase additional boosting because all I had requested was to end up where I was in the past season. All around, I would recommend, but I wish there was an option to pick a booster who has a lot of experience in the characters you pick (if you pick specific heroes) because I probably wouldn't have to buy additional boosting if that were the case. In the past, however, I did use this service and it was great. I know of others who have used this service as well and had a great outcome.. So I really think my case was a once in a blue moon thing. I will continue to use this service, and I hope my review doesn't change anyone's mind about having services done. If you're on the page, your minds' made up. Just get it done. :)"
"Took over 24h to get a booster but the booster was good atleast."
"Really fast and the people are really nice :) highly recommend"
"Great service, fast and efficient"
"Instead of a quick shout out, I should write an entire book dedicated as to what you’ll learn: positioning, communication, expected attack and already being prepared with a counter for it, understanding what a pull is and when/draw is appropriate. I can go on and on about the level of customer care and professionalize. However, I’ll close out with this: If you want to be groomed and step up your skills, (DreamZ) is your man. Best skilled coach I’ve ever had the privilege of working with and his high level instructions are OUTSTANDING with easy adaption. Thank you DreamZ, see you again for the next lesson. T/Y again"
"Maria was really awesome and fast :)"
"Very Good and cool guy, had fun while playing."
"Great communication!"
SRBoosting is rated 4.90 based on 575 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access