SRBoosting Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SRBoosting

About SRBoosting: SRBoosting.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@srboosting.com

Tell us how SRBoosting made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Loved it, the best SR boosting service in the market with no doubt. Just a little upset cause I asked the booster to play Moira as much as he could and he actually played Ana. Now I have a winrate"
"Good guy.."
"helped me recover from a horrible losing streak thank you!"
"Last season I was in high gold, after the boost for placements i ended up in low platinum. I rose about 200 overall SR. - I played 4 placements, winning 2 and losing 2 - Booster played 6 games and chose Soldier 76 for all games. Booster won all games. - Price for boost was a little less than $40. Overall, I expected them to do better, placing me in high plat or low diamond. Not the best experience I've had."
Hello Sophitia!

I'm Sofia from the Customer Service of SRBoosting.com :)

Im sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the service we offered, but the ending rank after placements if influenced by your previous season rank (ending rank) and not by the booster performance on placements (which was flawless since he won 6 games out of 6). The fact that you didn't got placed high plat or low diamond has nothing to do with him or the fact that he picked Soldier 76, its something decided by Blizzards algorithms.

I hope you have a nice day!

Sofia
"Great service in this boost very fast reliable."
"Had 4 placement games with stream. He won 3/4 games. Was nice, just a long wait time before he started playing and in between games."
"Done pretty quickly"
"Extremely happy! Excellent service, support, boosters! I have used it twice to leave the gold/low plat infierno. First time in duo, second time in solo."
"100% happy with your services, especially your booster KAKUZU! 10/10 preformed games! Great entertainment value watching the live stream as well!"
"JK258 was as friendly as he was efficient, top tier booster, I highly recommend him for your future requirements."
"Very quick, guy got started within an hour! Actually does work!"
"Very happy with result def coming back 😭"
"SRBoosting is the real deal. No gimmicks, No BS. Friendly and reliable. The customer service is better than most big name companies. On point and on time. Will definitely use again."
"Good. Boost took just over 24h with priority."
"Very fast! Was a really good experience and will definitely do it again!"
"Great and fast friendly service, highly reliable."
"Wow they are good, my booster got my order done withen 3 hrs, unreal. Also super friendly service and definitely will be using this again no doubt. I've spend an hr looking around and I'm extremely happy I've picked these guys. Your hard earn money is in safe hands."
"Fast, reliable, accurate."
"RWally cool guy, it was fast and pro."
"great service, always reliable"
SRBoosting is rated 4.91 based on 386 reviews