SRBoosting Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SRBoosting

About SRBoosting: SRBoosting.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@srboosting.com

Tell us how SRBoosting made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"took them 5 hours to start the order, Dude played 2 games then afk'd for another 2 hours.... order was not completed... 2 weeks later. Another order b4 that one.. Tried tipping booster 5$, kept getting an error ended up taking 15$ from my account."
Hello Nick.

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry you had to endure this long wait, unfortunately often and unwillingly orders become so much that we do not always manage to be as effective as we would like!

I took care of your situation and I went to check with the site admin about the tips and, as I will show in the screen below, no amount was deducted from your account when the tips were made, as they are "failed" due to lack of funds.

Furthermore, by your own admission, you have confirmed that the amount has NOT been deducted from your account, and that you would have proceeded to modify the review. A thing that actually you did not.

We take our customers' security very seriously and strive to improve our platform every day to make it a pleasant place for people to feel safe.

If you want, we will be happy to have you as our customer again to show you our good faith!

Sofia
"Booster when 15-0. Very fast for boosting 550 SR. Can keep your authenticatior on for them to log on. And, so you know this isn't a bot review. My butt cheeks feel warm against the leather of my chair."
"Very happy and satisfied with srboosting services, i was skeptical at the beginning but then i found out they are the real deal!"
"My coach was Dreamz and let me tell you, “Amazing is an understatement”. In just one single hour he helped me realize my positioning errors and lack of inspire activation. Tips like these don’t come from an internet source. These tips reflex “my” play or “your” play could only be changed by a coach like Dreamz! My expectations were drastically exceeded. SRboosting, is truly the way to grow and develop as a quality Overwatch player."
"Fast and decent. Not bad price but reset all my settings without any warning. Statement says they will try not to touch settings but all of mine were changed. Would have appreciated a warning that they changed it"
"My booster did a very good job. Not just carrying but enabling gameplay"
"6/5 Rating ! Buying more boost 200% SURE! I was curious and tired to get stuck on Elohell... Bought 10 games like 15 min before i went to bed and booster was instantly readty to serve! FAST AND Best service! Cheers !"
"Fantastic service! Ashi the booster I was paired with was fantastic and gave me tips on the character I was playing! Would highly recommend!"
"Easy and entertaining experience to watch my account played on through stream, thank you!"
"quick and easy, will use again 100%"
"It was fine, definitely on the quick side. Booster wasn’t the nicest but he got things done."
"Hisoka did a great job completing my boos very quickly! would definitely recommend--I'll be returning :)"
"I highly vouch for this site! Very friendly in chat, my boost got completed in less than a day. I also got updated on the progress everygame."
"Ordered a few times now, boosting is carried out very quickly and the boosters are very friendly (I have a favourite which I always pay the extra 10%). I struggle to keep up with friends due to work commitments and therefore this allows me to keep up and continue to play with them as their SR grows."
"Always a great and trustworthy service."
"The service are professional and the booster are very close to customers. I recommend crux!"
"Cheap with good stats boost, it's just perfect."
SRBoosting is rated 4.91 based on 681 reviews