SRBoosting Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SRBoosting

About SRBoosting: SRBoosting.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@srboosting.com

Tell us how SRBoosting made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Took some time but did the job."
"takes a long time for order to be fulfilled sometimes"
"Boosting was efficient, booster was friendly. Overall good experience"
"My booster took a little long but when he did do it he did it clean"
"Was very nice and easy run couldn't have had a better booster only issue I had was I was jumped around 4 to 7 times because no booster was in range of my last seasons sr"
"It took a lot longer than expected but eventually, the task was completed."
"great boost done in a timely mannor, My booster was toxic to his own team and that was a little discouraging."
"Efficient and good"
Hello Wellnitz :)

We are very sorry for what happened with your situation, we always strive to offer the best services possible, and we are not happy when this doesn't happen. After investigating with the booster it came out that he actually played the heroes you wanted him to play (Tracer, Bastion and Mercy, Tracer being the top choice) but you need to understand that the specific heroes options doesn't limitate our ability to swap heroes in case we need them to win a game.

We offer guaranteed win rates for placements, which often cannot be achieved with heroes such "Mercy" and thus we are required to swap to guarantee the best possible outcome for customers placements.

You placed 11 orders on our website, and every single one of them has been carried out without flaws. We would like to be evaluated based on your overall experience with us and not only out of a single case scenario (which anyways was respected to the extent of the situation).

Hoping to see you again we wish you a good day :)

Sofia
SRBoosting
"I purchased the *specific heroes* option, to which my booster asked if they could use other heroes that I did not list.. I said no, and the booster completed my order anyways, but I don't think they were very experienced in the heroes I picked because they placed me lower than I was in the past season, I think maybe someone who was more experienced in the heroes I asked for should have taken over the order, but that's just me. Now I'll probably have to purchase additional boosting because all I had requested was to end up where I was in the past season. All around, I would recommend, but I wish there was an option to pick a booster who has a lot of experience in the characters you pick (if you pick specific heroes) because I probably wouldn't have to buy additional boosting if that were the case. In the past, however, I did use this service and it was great. I know of others who have used this service as well and had a great outcome.. So I really think my case was a once in a blue moon thing. I will continue to use this service, and I hope my review doesn't change anyone's mind about having services done. If you're on the page, your minds' made up. Just get it done. :)"
"I didn’t know what to expect when I did this but I turned out really really good wish my booster talked to me a lil bit more but it’s ok I will most likely use this service again"
"I really liked, the person is very helpful"
"The service is really impressive"
"Support took care of me fast and very polite when I was having trouble contacting my person. No complaints."
"The boosters are real hit or miss. I had one who was great all around even gave me two extra wins for being sick and taking a day off. Another booster lost 8/10 games in my placements and messaged somebody on my account. I ran into that person in game and they thought the booster was me. Also really unfriendly never even responded to my messages. First placements he also used heroes that I didn’t select in “specific heroes” category. Not just one but multiple heroes I never selected. I’ll go ahead and say his name because it was irritating. Tempest."
"The booster was cool and patient did the job fast I just wish that there was another way to talk to the boosters like in discord or whatnot"
SRBoosting is rated 4.91 based on 681 reviews