SRBoosting Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SRBoosting

About SRBoosting: SRBoosting.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@srboosting.com

Tell us how SRBoosting made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"I didn’t know what to expect when I did this but I turned out really really good wish my booster talked to me a lil bit more but it’s ok I will most likely use this service again"
"I really liked, the person is very helpful"
"The service is really impressive"
"Support took care of me fast and very polite when I was having trouble contacting my person. No complaints."
"The boosters are real hit or miss. I had one who was great all around even gave me two extra wins for being sick and taking a day off. Another booster lost 8/10 games in my placements and messaged somebody on my account. I ran into that person in game and they thought the booster was me. Also really unfriendly never even responded to my messages. First placements he also used heroes that I didn’t select in “specific heroes” category. Not just one but multiple heroes I never selected. I’ll go ahead and say his name because it was irritating. Tempest."
"The booster was cool and patient did the job fast I just wish that there was another way to talk to the boosters like in discord or whatnot"
"did a really good job!!"
"JMN was very professional always did their best to fit what the team needed and carried to best of their ability we got some unlucky teams but got it all done very quickly."
"Easy, quick, fast and listen to my small request."
"Fast and easy"
"Loved it, the best SR boosting service in the market with no doubt. Just a little upset cause I asked the booster to play Moira as much as he could and he actually played Ana. Now I have a winrate"
"Good. Boost took just over 24h with priority."
"Even though I paid for preferred queue it still took several hour for boost to start. Other than that it was great"
"the booster was very fast although he did have to switch his internet one day which slowed the process down a bit"
"Process was quick and easy. Sofia was really nice in answering all my questions. My booster was a bit late and Lucas hit him up and got him working on it within 10 mins and I even got an extra 50 sr. Overall very pleasent"
"Really good great helpful people"
"It is reliable and fairly priced. Communication is swift and efficient."
"Very great service fast as well! Just confusing to new customers!"
"ye good service especially the admins. booster lost a couple but then went and won loads. even got an extra game played for the delay which was good :)"
SRBoosting is rated 4.91 based on 551 reviews