Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

Fast Shipping. Great product.
I bought some ramps from Start Traffic and you wouldn't think anyone would have them on their shelf but they did. It even shipped within 24 hrs. This worked out so good for my customer that they bought more. Great Experience doing business with Start Traffic.
The order for a pair of painter's overalls was placed in February and our credit card was charged 1/19/2018. According to our account information, the order was "complete" 2/27/2018. As of today, 3/11/2018, no product has been received. We are very disappointed and are unlikely to try to do business with Start Traffic US. again.
It took numerous calls to get tracking information. then the freight company used took a week beyond scheduled ship date to get delivered.
From the pop-up customer service, when I first started looking at your website - to the ease of ordering and the quickness of the arrival - I was absolutely thrilled with your company!
Ordered Delineators for our Church parking lot to mark off plow areas and they work great! Quality material and very easy to set up and take down. Great service from start to finish and a pleasure to do business with.
They did their job
Needed an extra temporary parking space at the house. This product is perfect!! Saves the grass and look good.
The customer service and sales department we extremely helpful, they not only helped us pick the right product, but they help my installer with every question he had. It was installed yesterday and looks terrific. Thanks to your whole team.
Prompt delivery and free shipping.
So far meeting our needs well
It's a solid, high-quality product. It was delivered on time, and undamaged, allowing the installation be on schedule. It is exactly as stated in the descriptions, and easy to install with no prior experience. I couldn't be more pleased with the Start Traffic product.
Start Safety US 5 star review on 20th October 2017
Start Traffic was very quick in shipping my order. The plastic barricades were also well made.
Michael went above and beyond! We will definitely be doing business with this company from now on! Cheap prices, quality product! Thanks again from your friends in ABQ.
The jacket is awesome. The fur really ties it together. Not sure how warm it will be in the winter, but like other people said, buy a size up and layer. It feels of good quality and I like the fabric/elastic on the cuffs and bottom. It should keep the wind out well. Most importantly - I look badass in it when wearing my aviator style safety sunglasses.
THE BARRICADES WE ORDERED ARE WELL MADE AND DELIVERED PROMPTLY. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I WOULD HAVE IS THAT THE REFLECTIVE TAPE WASN'T ON THE BARRICADES. I ASSUMED IT WOULD BE.
Very good customer service
Product was delivered quickly, and was as described on-line. It was exactly what we were looking for. Staff that we had contact with during the purchase process were knowledgeable and helpful.
Customer service is amazing, old school, they mean what they say and say what the mean.
Our school has been using the Crowd Control Barriers this past year for directing traffic on campus and they work much better than traffic cones we have previously used. We will definitely be ordering more in the future. Start Traffic is wonderful to work with!
Start Safety US is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews