Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

We are really impressed with our experience with Start Safety and the barriers we purchased. The fencing is well constructed and easy to assemble. The customer service is top notch!!! Thank you!
Great follow up and customer service. Product was ready when promised. Staff at warehouse for pickup were courteous and efficient.
They did what they said:)
Ordering was fast and easy. Nikki made the whole process painless and enjoyable. Product arrived very promptly and works great. Thanks for a great product.
Personalized professional customer service, quality products at reasonable pricing with fast shipping.
they're awesome
Excellent service first time buying from you folks this was a great experiance. Thank you Bob Mickelson Greys Woodworks
Awesome customer service and the products were more than I expected.
I was in a bind for the barrier, Carl made it work and got them here just in time for a big event.
Thank you!
Nikki was fabulous to work with! She went above and beyond and made it a great buying experience.
Great transaction. The sales department was very professional and provided me with the information needed to make my purchase. Would use them in the future should the need arise.
Sales person very knowledgeable, very polite, mat's arrived as promised.
Already had these mat's before that's the reason we bought more.
AWESOME! USE THEM FOR MY ATHLETIC EVENTS
Great communication - supper fast delivery. Had order same mats from another company and had to cancel the order after 4 weeks of waiting for them to ship. Start Traffic delivered my new order in 3 days and at a better price. Will be ordering more shortly.
Customer service was great.
These lime green barriers are amazing. #1. Kept the kids safe. #2. Held the foam back from our equipment. #3. Made our Foam Party operation look festive. Thank you and will do business again!
Mark
Radioactive Events Center Inc.
I’m located in Miami, they are fast and the best
Fantastic product (ground protection mats). Nikki in Customer Service is the best!!!
Very knowledgeable staff willing to work with their customers to get the best deals
Start Safety US is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews