Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

The product was great and the service was good. Unfortunately, the shipping came in 3 days behind what was promised. This held up our project.
Barricades are presentable and stackable without a doubt. Legs are fragile. Just boughtl 60 leg replacements after only a couplej of months use. Cost was incredibly high. The legs could be simply made better in the pivot area. Start Traffic Rep was great to deal with.
I bought some ramps from Start Traffic and you wouldn't think anyone would have them on their shelf but they did. It even shipped within 24 hrs. This worked out so good for my customer that they bought more. Great Experience doing business with Start Traffic.
The jacket is awesome. The fur really ties it together. Not sure how warm it will be in the winter, but like other people said, buy a size up and layer. It feels of good quality and I like the fabric/elastic on the cuffs and bottom. It should keep the wind out well. Most importantly - I look badass in it when wearing my aviator style safety sunglasses.
THE BARRICADES WE ORDERED ARE WELL MADE AND DELIVERED PROMPTLY. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I WOULD HAVE IS THAT THE REFLECTIVE TAPE WASN'T ON THE BARRICADES. I ASSUMED IT WOULD BE.
Very good customer service
Product was delivered quickly, and was as described on-line. It was exactly what we were looking for. Staff that we had contact with during the purchase process were knowledgeable and helpful.
great customer service
Just as it was advertised. Speedy delivery.
Start Safety US is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews