Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

Start Safety US 5 star review on 25th August 2019
Mark Gibson
Start Safety US 5 star review on 20th October 2017
Mike Henne
Start Traffic was great to work with and the Alturnamats came exactly how we ordered them and sooner than anticipated. Thanks Carl
Excellent! Recommend.
Excellent, outstanding. Great customer service and Great product. Did everything we needed for now and future projects.
Product was what we needed.
These mats worked great and their customer service was great!
I ordered 4x8 mats smooth on one side and diamond on the other and double flat link pins. I received double diamond mats and single link pins. Then i was told it would be 4-6 weeks before i could get what i actually ordered so i kept the mats ( only because i couldn't wait that long!) I'm still waiting for my double link pins to be shipped and i will happily send back the single ones but i'm not getting any service whatsover,its' been a couple weeks already for the link pins. I have emailed carl santucci multiple times on this matter as he was the original sales person. All i get from him is '' ok''? At this point i just want the double links i paid for and i will not be usuing your company anymore.this has been a bad experience and i wished i would have ordered from Dica which is where i have been buying them,i made a mistake
Very satisfied with the product, the steel pallet it was strapped to is heavy duty, should be good for handling other 4x8 material. Will probably order more product in future.
Great product and service!
Only issue is it blows over in the wind. Weights to hold it down would help
I ordered ramps two of them we’re damaged they were great when I called in and told them what happened and sent the replacements immediately. Recommend them.
Sales rep was short with responses.
Awesome product!! Shipping on the other hand is crazy expensive.
Service and communication in ordering was great, delivery was on time. The color choice was almost met, but your company was short on particular colors.
Nikki was awesome in her explanation of shipping estimated cost not to mention answering some follow-up questions I had being a new customer to Start Safety 😀
Dealing with Carl was very easy and he was super helpful. Shipping was very fast and completely satisfied with our purchase
Mats work great.I a tree service and I normally when its wet i can't work but now we work everyday.Holds up a 70k lb truck and no tracks or ruts in the lawns.
Great staff! Great products ! Great prices!! Lightening fast service
We are really impressed with our experience with Start Safety and the barriers we purchased. The fencing is well constructed and easy to assemble. The customer service is top notch!!! Thank you!
Great follow up and customer service. Product was ready when promised. Staff at warehouse for pickup were courteous and efficient.
They did what they said:)
Never dealt with before, seems ok, quick turnaround, high delivery fee though.
Start Safety US is rated 4.71 based on 111 reviews