Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

we paid $200.00 extra for expedited delivery showed up 3 days late
The order for a pair of painter's overalls was placed in February and our credit card was charged 1/19/2018. According to our account information, the order was "complete" 2/27/2018. As of today, 3/11/2018, no product has been received. We are very disappointed and are unlikely to try to do business with Start Traffic US. again.
It took numerous calls to get tracking information. then the freight company used took a week beyond scheduled ship date to get delivered.
Ordering was fast and easy. Nikki made the whole process painless and enjoyable. Product arrived very promptly and works great. Thanks for a great product.
Easy to put together and set in place
The floor in my shed had rotted away. Replaced it with startpave, added aggregate, and plywood. Easy to work with, quickly connects, easy to cut when needed to. Very happy with the ease to use!
I bought some ramps from Start Traffic and you wouldn't think anyone would have them on their shelf but they did. It even shipped within 24 hrs. This worked out so good for my customer that they bought more. Great Experience doing business with Start Traffic.
The customer service and sales department we extremely helpful, they not only helped us pick the right product, but they help my installer with every question he had. It was installed yesterday and looks terrific. Thanks to your whole team.
It's a solid, high-quality product. It was delivered on time, and undamaged, allowing the installation be on schedule. It is exactly as stated in the descriptions, and easy to install with no prior experience. I couldn't be more pleased with the Start Traffic product.
Start Safety US 5 star review on 20th October 2017
Michael went above and beyond! We will definitely be doing business with this company from now on! Cheap prices, quality product! Thanks again from your friends in ABQ.
The jacket is awesome. The fur really ties it together. Not sure how warm it will be in the winter, but like other people said, buy a size up and layer. It feels of good quality and I like the fabric/elastic on the cuffs and bottom. It should keep the wind out well. Most importantly - I look badass in it when wearing my aviator style safety sunglasses.
Start Safety US is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews