Steven Brown Art Insights

Steven Brown Art have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their prices and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
D

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" My partner bought two cushions which were £25 each, the very next day we got bombarded with emails saying they were half price. "
- Anonymous
" We ordered a large canvass, over excited about the black Friday pricing. When it arrived I was immediately disappointed, the print was of poor quality, blurred and fuzzy looking and only looked nice from a long distance away. We're going to return the item as, as much as we love the McCoo's its not worth the price paid for a print copy, even at discount. "
- Anonymous
" I don't like the pictures, fair enough. I had one bought for me, and was shocked at the price for the poor quality of the reproduction. It is little short of a scam, when you can by original artwork rather than glorified poster prints at this price. "
- unhappy birthday
Write your review on Steven Brown Art
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.33%
Industry Average
" Great prints and fast delivery well recomended ...Brighten up any room ..thanks "
- Thomas McCrone
" I have purchased quite a number of Stevens paintings and found his work and delivery right on time "
- Jim Irwin
" Very impressed by the service. Easy to work website, fast delivery, helpful staff on the end of the phone and high quality products! Couldn't praise the company enough. Will definitely purchase again. "
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" I asked for a straight exchange but they refused as I was a) just outside the refund period (I had been away) and b) they only do exchanges on damaged items. "
- Stephanie
" Bought a print for my wife's birthday. She did not like it and I therefore wanted to return it within their 28day returns period. However because I was unable to advise them that I wished to return it within 10 days of its receipt, they would not allow a refund. There are not many companies surviving these days with such a poor level of Customer Service. I would not recommend this company to anyone. "
- David
" I ordered a canvas ,10 days later I received a shipping notification email,only when I clicked on the link there was no tracking number,after contacting customer support,I was told that they could not ship to my country and I could either supply UK address or have a refund. "
- James ANDERSON
C

Customer Service - Average

61.54%
- Anonymous
" Bought a few canvases and cushions from Steven Brown and they have been fantastic quality and arrived within the delivery time stated. I had an issue with my address and contacted the customer services who corrected this for me very quickly with no problem at all. Five star service!! "
- Liz
" I visited the most colourful shop I have ever been to. The staff were so helpful and even offered to carry my purchases to my car. What a service. "