Storiarts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Storiarts

Tell us how Storiarts made you happy
The quality of the baby items is no where near that of the scarves. I ordered the blanket, bib, book, bag set and unfortunately the bib came crumpled and stitched in a way that cannot be straightened out, the stitching on the back caught some of the front material and looked incredibly sloppy. The baby material is also very thin for the hat. For the price, I would expect decent quality of product, as much as I love the idea, I would not buy again.
Does mention when purchasing that you will be paying fedex fees on top of the shipping price already paid. Total of $43 extra to canada.
After seeing Storiarts on instagram I was really interested to order a few items, I ordered a scarf and a pair of gloves and the delivery to the UK came to over a third of the cost of the items, I paid it as the items were lovely.
4weeks later I receive a card through the door saying my parcel is at the postage and they won't deliver as the customs weren't paid on it. I had to go the post office and pay an extra £12 just to collect my parcel so in the end the delivery and customs cost more than the products (which aren't brilliant quality). When I contacted customer services about this they offered no solution and were useless. I will definitely not be purchasing from Storiarts again and will definitely not be recommending them to anyone either.
What a great products! I'm so happy with my scarf and gloves. I also purchased one scarf as a gift, can't wait to give it.
Beautiful, versatile and unique.
I'm very happy with my stuff!
I gave a story blanket to my 8 month old granddaughter for Valentine's Day. It was adorable!
I love the gloves and scarf, the quality is lovely and they are incredibly unique and different. I don't know if that excuses how expensive and overpriced they are though.
Storiarts provides the lovely and comfy things every book-lover and writer should want in their life...scriptings and writings abound from best-selling authors throughout time. I bought 3 pairs of writing gloves in differing colors and a super-soft wraparound scarf (such quality!) as well as a matching headband to wear in any kind of weather. I feel wrapped in and surrounded by my favorite words. It is truly all a writer could want ;)
M. S. Gilmore
I have both the Macbeth and the Frankenstein literary gloves, and I wear them nearly every day. I got the Raven ones for my best friend (also a writer) as a holiday gift, and I love them so much, I'm logging back on today to buy them for myself!
Very delightful.
I love my new scarf! It is high quality and well made. I wore it today and received many compliments!
I ordered the "Still I Rise" scarf for my mother-in-law, and
was pleasantly surprised with the quality and lettering!
It's a heavy woven infinity scarf, and beautifully printed!
Can't wait to give it to her for her birthday!
Raven Gloves were perfect - thanks!
Very comfy, especially in this cold weather. Thank you!
Loved the first scarf-deep red “Christmas Carol” so much, I had to get another-a lighter weight cream with blue print “Pride and Prejudice”. That led to my most recent-cream with black print-Sherlock Holmes. Love the conversations that start when I wear them!
As a new wholesale partner with Storiarts, I can't say enough good things about this relationship. They offer quality (gorgeous) products, ship quickly, and have excellent customer service. Great company to work with all the way around.
The scarf is so much prettier and unique and cool in person than what the pictures depict. I can’t wait to see the recipients reaction when they open it!
These are amazing! I love the detail and they are soft I’m glad my mom told me about them because she loves hers they will help keep my hands warm because I do a lot of writing I will definitely recommend to others and I can’t wait to get a scarf too plus I like that they are hand maid Thank you!
I gifted your scarves to my daughter-in-laws, one whom is a reading specialist. They were accepted with great praise. Thanks for such a unique product.
Very quick delivery!Thank you for your wonderful product.
I ended up buying two of the same scarf for a gift! Beautiful design, great fabric. A true gem!
Storiarts is rated 4.92 based on 750 reviews