Storiarts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Storiarts

Tell us how Storiarts made you happy
I got the grey gloves. A bit thinner than I’d hoped (my hands get really cold while writing) but they will definitely help! Unfortunately S&H to cost almost as much as the gloves.
These are absolutely gorgeous and I love them, I just wish they would fit over my mechanics hands easier. I'm not a slender handed person, I have big hands that have seen lots of tool time (and some injuries). Just something to keep in mind.
Storiarts is such a neat online boutique, so unique and fun - can't go wrong with combining fashion and books now can you! Here you'll find the perfect gifts for any bookworm, you can even customize (which I'll admit was a wee bit pricey considering all I could choose was the font and the size of the text - no images, no formatting - but still happy with the result). *Picture of my first Storiarts purchase, Peter Pan writing gloves I got for myself - LOVE 'EM!!
So soft!
I received these a few weeks ago. They are a bit on the snug side and I wished that they had used elastic at the upper end of gloves. Even my daughter had trouble with pulling them up. Other than that, the material is of a lighter weight, so I don't feel restricted when reading or writing with them. The stitching is pretty sturdy. The shipping of the package was SUPER quick! Finally, the Communications team at Storiarts is top-notch. I will buy from them again.
I love making a thought provoking statement.... and to be able to do it with fashion is a plus. This beautiful, soft, smart scarf is perfect and a must for lovers of “Aunty Maya’s” work.
I love this print - the image is so pretty it's exactly what I wanted for an Anne of Green Gables shirt. The cut is SO weird though. I was pretty disappointed that this shirt doesn't come in a regular women's tee (but I bought it anyway because of the image). It's a very strange batwing thing, which is really not my style, so even though I love it I probably won't wear it very much. If you ever come out with a standard women's tee shirt with this image on it, I'm buying that! V-neck, U-neck, or boatneck would be awesome! Pretty please!
They are really good. I enjoyed wearing it a lot and received some compliments.
I bought 2 receiving blankets for some new babies that are arriving in my family. The blankets are so cute and I was so shocked how much of each story they were able to print onto the material. They are huge and will be a huge hit with the people who are going to receive them. Can’t wait to share them.
:thumbsup:
My niece loves it. Wish it came in different colours.
I love it!
Love them all. Haven't washed one yet, but seem like good quality. Can find a gift for almost every woman on my list. Would have given 5* if they were a little more affordable! $$$
Love the illustrations, the writing and the colour. I do find the cuff of the glove to be too tight though. Wish it was either larger or stretchy.
Great product! Got it for a friend who loved it
The quality of the scarf is great. The size of the font was disappointing. I had hoped it would be a little more subtle.
I got a head band in an Owlcrate box and LOVe it. Not too tight and just perfect. More please.
I love the variety of products you offer and am thrilled at your new baby line of products. Hope that you continue to expand on that even into toddler and youth items.
I love this company and all their products. Books are amazing in and of themselves, but why stop at reading? I would love to "paint" my room and wardrobe with all their items, from the comfy scarves to their beautiful throw pillow cases
I received the Raven writing gloves for Christmas and absolutely love them! I can't wait to order more stuff from Storiarts!
Storiarts is rated 4.90 based on 753 reviews