Storiarts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Storiarts

Tell us how Storiarts made you happy
I gifted your scarves to my daughter-in-laws, one whom is a reading specialist. They were accepted with great praise. Thanks for such a unique product.
Very quick delivery!Thank you for your wonderful product.
I ended up buying two of the same scarf for a gift! Beautiful design, great fabric. A true gem!
I have purchased several items from Storiarts and they have all been of amazing quality. They make great gifts for my book loving friends and family.
Last year I bought a Pride and Prejudice scarf for my daughter-in-law as well as one for myself. She loved it and told me it was her favorite Christmas present. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality; the material is very thick and soft. I have gotten many compliments on mine. This year, I decided to order from the company again. My teenage granddaughter has taken to reading, and Jane Austen is one of her favorite authors. So I got her the Pride and Prejudice writing gloves. As with her mom, big smiles when the present was opened. She loved it! Looking forward to ordering more from Storiarts in the future.
I gave The Raven headband and writing gloves to a friend as a gift. She loved them!
Gifts were well received. Good quality, quick delivery.
So beautiful and useful while writing, too--keep my hands and wrists warm!
Bought them as a gift and he loves them.
Great quality ! Will definitely order again !
The perfect gift!
Bought a lot of Christmas gifts from here this year for my book loving family and I can’t wait for them to be opened. Get the gift wrap! Totally worth it
I fell in love with this tote bag the second I saw it! I love "A Christmas Carol" and Scrooge is one of my literary characters. I love his transformation and I love this Storiarts tote.

It's sturdy and held a good amount of literary gifts, from books to boxes holding bookish-themed soaps. I especially love the sides, which look like the binding of the book on a shelf. That's a nice touch!

I would proudly carry this tote, year-round!
Got a set for my sisters, nieces and daughter....and myself! Love them!
Love the gloves! Keep my hands warm while reading.
I bought these gloves as a
Christmas present. I think
she will love them.
I think they are great!
We purchased gloves and a headband, both are very well made. My daughter was thrilled. Thank you!
I recently purchased the fingerless writing gloves for my sister as a gift! She is thrilled!! Loves the Maya Angelou poem, liked how the poem carried from one glove to the other. Waiting to order a set for me!!
The Night Circus gloves far exceed all my expectations! They are beautiful and well constructed. The material is so soft and not at all bulky but subtle enough to be warm. I cannot wait to expand my collection!
It’s perfect for when I need a small tote, and I get a lot of fun comments.
Storiarts is rated 4.90 based on 753 reviews