Stylemix Themes Reviews

4.2
Based on 69 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Stylemix Themes made you happy
Was looking for a scheduling plugin to integrate for my site and remove an extra contact step with customers. This did the trick. Even the basic plan is generously powerful, and the whole thing is intuitive to set up.
Great plugin with excellent capabilities! I use this plugin with MasterStudy theme for meetings, webinars, and lectures setup. It’s the handiest one with an intuitive interface.
Things I really like and what I did not find in other plugins I tested: 1- calendar templates 2- nice design 3- easy to set up 4- configurable submission form
The calculator is really powerful, I love it very much. It meets all my needs. The support and documentation are also very good.
A good number of functions are available in the eRoom free edition. They have features that support the conversion of a website into a live one. And the pro edition offers many more features. After some time, we hope to purchase its pro version for our startup
Stylemix Themes 5 star review on 11th July 2022
Great LMS theme and awesome support!
They are a great team! Thank you from France!
I use MasterStudy since 2019, and my learning platform is going smoothly without any issues up until this point. The team regularly updates the codebase, so it is worth purchasing!
I couldn't believe how quickly I was putting my MasterStudy together. Thanks to the way this software was developed, all I had to do was follow the instructions, and my website was ready in no time. Thank you for creating such a great product!
I like that it’s not required to add numerous plugins, as some LMS for WordPress would. Plus, creating a class is quite simple and intuitive. Additionally, MasterStudy has a crucial feature that allows you to effortlessly integrate the lessons you desire and become an Udemy affiliate. Definitely worth it.
😡I've been trying for days to get them to attend to my serious problem with enough attention, but the wait for the answers is endless and the answers are ridiculous. Right now I absolutely advise against stylemix. I have a site and a client waiting.
The support guys are very slow, but they are ready to combine calculators from a scratch on my site! It's great, but please increase the answer speed! PS Anna, thanks for your support
Despite many complaining regarding slow support, I found it surprisingly quick and very helpful! Thanks for help guys!
Despite many complaining regarding slow support, i found it surprisingly quick and very helpful! Thanks for help guys
It helped me to go digital! Thanks Axel for the great support!
Very helpful support team, they know what they doing!
Very helpful support team, they know what they doing!
Purchased Cost Calculator today and ran into a few new-user snags. The support was excellent and went the extra mile to explain how the plugin works, they shared the documentation and send me screenshots to provide as much help, as possible. I highly recommend the cost calculator plugin and support services.
Purchased the calculator plugin to create a Mortgage Calculator for a WordPress site. The plugin is very easy to use with pre-built calculators for a range of purposes. A mortgage calculator was not amongst them and my limited brainpower couldn't work out the maths to create one (my issue, not the plugins). I contacted support for help who built the calculator for me. Excellent customer service and the excellent plugin. Can't find any faults.
Stylemix released a great app for calculator in WordPress, especially if you need it for basic price estimation calculations. Plugin documentation is wel made and video tutorials helping a lot. However, there are some IX issues in admin panel, but overall design and features looking good.
Stylemix Themes is rated 4.2 based on 69 reviews