Subrtex Houseware Inc Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Subrtex Houseware Inc
"Beware of misleading return policy. I paid for shipping & return of items out of pocket $30 for no merchandise. Slipcovers have a poor fit unable to tuck in at the wings of wingback chairs. Gives the chair a strange bubble look."
"You are correct, I did place an order, however it never arrived. I was refunded the amount of my order, but not the 20:00 shipping and handling, which I should also be refunded for. There was no shipping and handling on a product that was never sent. And this is wrong. I was really looking forward to my purchase."
"Great fabric but doesn’t fit all chairs😟"
"the only thing that bothered me was the shipping wait. thanks"
"It is working great for what I wanted. Better than expected."
"I did not recieved my stuff as yet. But it was ship the next day if my order."
"My purchase was a gift for my Mother. She is very pleased. Delivery was very good. Thank you! Pat"
"The chair covers I ordered are AMAZING!! They fit perfectly over my older chairs and match my brand new rug perfectly.. They are easy to remove and wash which is a blessing with small children!"
"Love it"
"Received my chair covers but was disappointed to discover holes in the seam lines so I will need to remove and repair"
"More than satisfied by material fit and color. EAsy to put on winged back large chair. Thank you."
"Covers arrived direct from China pretty quick and are looking good on my dining chairs, a good feel to the material(although may pull if not careful with rings etc), has done the intended transformation on my chairs and they fit well. Happy result."
"Goods not yet arrived"
"Excellent customer service"
"I am totally satisfied with my arm chair covers. They look and fit great. Thank you so much."
"I was really hesitant to buy - of all things - a mattress online, without having ever slept on it. But I trusted the ratings and reviews, and wow - I'm amazed! Just like they say, shipping and setup was a piece of cake. And boy is this thing comfortable! I've never slept on a foam mattress before, but I couldn't be happier! If you're on the fence, just do it!"
"I was very hesitant to purchase this product, especially after reading some negative reviews about this mattress and all shrink-packed and shipped foam mattresses. After a few moths of sleeping on it, however, It has worked wonder. I am a large man (6'4", 285 lbs), and it still supports me completely and allows me to get a restful sleep. I saw complaints about "sleeping warm" but have no experienced this. This sleeps cooler than the spring mattress it replaced."
"I made a huge mistake in listening to my friend's recommendation for this mattress. I've had serious back challenges for years and it's much too soft but I cannot afford to replace it and am unable to return it."
"I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromiyalgia and this is the best mattress I have ever slept on. A comfort indeed for me."
"After one month, I can say with confidence that it gave me the best night's sleep in thirty years. I even stopped waking up with back chronic pain several times a night. Good-bye box springs and traditional mattress.!I already ordered another one for the guest room"
Subrtex Houseware Inc is rated 3.95 based on 111 reviews