Subrtex Houseware Inc Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Subrtex Houseware Inc

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Subrtex Houseware Inc deliver?

Tell us how Subrtex Houseware Inc made you happy

"I ordered and paid a lot of money for what I thought was a Subrtex mattress. That wasn’t what arrived. It was a knockoff, I reached out to your customer service department and they were of no help. It’s been at least 3mths and I still can’t get the toxic smell to go away. I’m not happy with the mattress and the reminder of the cancer that I’m inhaling everytime I lay on it. Whoever purchases one of these Subrtex mattress please know they are very HOT and a cooling mat is needed. This is not the first foam mattress I have owned. Therefore, I know that I received a bad quality foam mattress. This company is Very misleading and I would stay away from anything they are selling."
Are you Subrtex Houseware Inc? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very pleased with wing chair slipcover. Fit better then other stretch covers"
"Originally they sent me the wrong throw....but, after I contacted them they sent the correct one immediately. I would continue buying from them."
"Fits and looks great..."
"purchased blanket. nice quality. great price"
"The shipping was slow, but packaged arrived safe and neat."
"I purchased a cover for a wing chair. It didn't fit at all. I tried and tried and finally rolled it up and stuck it in a closet. I must have not measured correctly. it was tight in some areas and had other parts in the back and sides that were huge and baggy."
"Love the color that we got. The company is good about giving dimensions for their products. I knew when I ordered that my chair would be too small for the cover that I ordered. It still fits fine, with adjustments. I'm sure that would fit great if my chair was the right size!"
"Bed is a little harder than I'd like, but overall very comfortable. I like how it molds to your body."
"It doesn’t fit as well as I hoped. Lots of extra material that can’t be hidden."
"I was pleasantly surprised that the wing back chair cover fit as well as it did."
"Beware of misleading return policy. I paid for shipping & return of items out of pocket $30 for no merchandise. Slipcovers have a poor fit unable to tuck in at the wings of wingback chairs. Gives the chair a strange bubble look."
"You are correct, I did place an order, however it never arrived. I was refunded the amount of my order, but not the 20:00 shipping and handling, which I should also be refunded for. There was no shipping and handling on a product that was never sent. And this is wrong. I was really looking forward to my purchase."
"Great fabric but doesn’t fit all chairs😟"
"the only thing that bothered me was the shipping wait. thanks"
"It is working great for what I wanted. Better than expected."
"I did not recieved my stuff as yet. But it was ship the next day if my order."
"My purchase was a gift for my Mother. She is very pleased. Delivery was very good. Thank you! Pat"
"The chair covers I ordered are AMAZING!! They fit perfectly over my older chairs and match my brand new rug perfectly.. They are easy to remove and wash which is a blessing with small children!"
Subrtex Houseware Inc is rated 3.93 based on 122 reviews