Subrtex Houseware Inc Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Subrtex Houseware Inc
"I haven’t received the item ordered a month ago"
"the only thing that bothered me was the shipping wait. thanks"
"It is working great for what I wanted. Better than expected."
"I did not recieved my stuff as yet. But it was ship the next day if my order."
"My purchase was a gift for my Mother. She is very pleased. Delivery was very good. Thank you! Pat"
"The chair covers I ordered are AMAZING!! They fit perfectly over my older chairs and match my brand new rug perfectly.. They are easy to remove and wash which is a blessing with small children!"
"Love it"
"Received my chair covers but was disappointed to discover holes in the seam lines so I will need to remove and repair"
"More than satisfied by material fit and color. EAsy to put on winged back large chair. Thank you."
"Covers arrived direct from China pretty quick and are looking good on my dining chairs, a good feel to the material(although may pull if not careful with rings etc), has done the intended transformation on my chairs and they fit well. Happy result."
"Goods not yet arrived"
"Excellent customer service"
"I am totally satisfied with my arm chair covers. They look and fit great. Thank you so much."
Subrtex Houseware Inc is rated 4.00 based on 13 reviews