Subrtex Houseware Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Subrtex Houseware Inc

Tell us how Subrtex Houseware Inc made you happy
If i could leave 0 stars i would! Very difficult to work with. So glad i used paypal!! After i purchased the slip cover and it didn't fit. I asked to send back and Crystal said okay. I am still waiting for my refund!!! I would not buy anything from them!
I was very pleased with the slipcover but it didn’t fit. Was able to return it with ease.
So far So good.
I ordered and paid a lot of money for what I thought was a Subrtex mattress. That wasn’t what arrived. It was a knockoff, I reached out to your customer service department and they were of no help. It’s been at least 3mths and I still can’t get the toxic smell to go away. I’m not happy with the mattress and the reminder of the cancer that I’m inhaling everytime I lay on it. Whoever purchases one of these Subrtex mattress please know they are very HOT and a cooling mat is needed. This is not the first foam mattress I have owned. Therefore, I know that I received a bad quality foam mattress. This company is Very misleading and I would stay away from anything they are selling.
Very pleased with wing chair slipcover. Fit better then other stretch covers
Originally they sent me the wrong throw....but, after I contacted them they sent the correct one immediately. I would continue buying from them.
Fits and looks great...
purchased blanket. nice quality. great price
The shipping was slow, but packaged arrived safe and neat.
I purchased a cover for a wing chair. It didn't fit at all. I tried and tried and finally rolled it up and stuck it in a closet. I must have not measured correctly. it was tight in some areas and had other parts in the back and sides that were huge and baggy.
Love the color that we got. The company is good about giving dimensions for their products. I knew when I ordered that my chair would be too small for the cover that I ordered. It still fits fine, with adjustments. I'm sure that would fit great if my chair was the right size!
Bed is a little harder than I'd like, but overall very comfortable. I like how it molds to your body.
It doesn’t fit as well as I hoped. Lots of extra material that can’t be hidden.
I was pleasantly surprised that the wing back chair cover fit as well as it did.
Beware of misleading return policy. I paid for shipping & return of items out of pocket $30 for no merchandise. Slipcovers have a poor fit unable to tuck in at the wings of wingback chairs. Gives the chair a strange bubble look.
You are correct, I did place an order, however it never arrived. I was refunded the amount of my order, but not the 20:00 shipping and handling, which I should also be refunded for. There was no shipping and handling on a product that was never sent. And this is wrong. I was really looking forward to my purchase.
Great fabric but doesn’t fit all chairs😟
the only thing that bothered me was the shipping wait. thanks
It is working great for what I wanted. Better than expected.
I did not recieved my stuff as yet. But it was ship the next day if my order.
Subrtex Houseware Inc is rated 3.93 based on 125 reviews