Sweetpea Toronto Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sweetpea Toronto

Tell us how Sweetpea Toronto made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Ravi Shankar Jayaraman
"I get flowers delivered to my wife every month. Each month the attachment is amazing! They outdo themselves every month. I highly recommend them."
Terence Brunette
"Jenna was the floral designer - I spoke with her to let her know that the arrangement (a celebratory design for the Carruthers Memorial at the Arts & Letters Club 21.09.51, $200 total value) was described as 'stunning'! I received a pic (see below) and was thrilled - the arrangement could not have been more appropriate, exquisitely seasonal, and truly 'Garden Style'! I have worked in horticulture as a student and in the Floral Sector here in Vancouver for some of the best florists in their time when transitioning. I had clearly specified that this arrangement was not to look like the 'Funeral Special' and could not have been more pleased. Product, style and size were marvellous. Please accept my appreciation and gratitude for providing such a perfect tribute to one of my oldest and most valued friends. I would be delighted to provide an unqualified recommendation for your services from a bod with industry experience - also, the staff I spoke with at various points were, by any standards, exceptional. Mazeltov! (...and give your shop cats a rub from me!) TCB (PS - put an excellent star in your lineup!!!)"
Martha MacDonnell
"I was calling from afar but pretty specific in what I wanted, and they did an amazing job of creating a beautiful bouquet for my friend! I'd highly recommend them."
"Great service"
"Just got my first bouquet in a subscription and it’s very beautiful and full for a great price. Can’t wait for the next one."
"Delivered an absolutely beautiful arrangement. Will definitely use Sweetpea's again when I need flowers in the area."
"Sweatpeas is "two for two" in my books. For the second time, I ordered a dozen roses to be delivered to my wife's office, and for the second time they arrived without a hitch and were beautifully arranged. Over the years, I have sometimes been disappointed by other florists and 1-800 flower services, but the service at Sweetpeas is top-notch. Paul."
"We were so pleased with Sweetpea's service. Ordering from Australia was a little nerve-wracking, but it all went so smoothly and the flowers were divine ~ as pictured. We were so pleased!"
"I ordered a birthday bouquet and to my disappointment Sweet Pea sent scraps of flowers. With the price I paid it was not worth it."
"Really easy to order from overseas and my Mom received her flowers for her birthday. She loved them!"
"My mom loved the flowers, and they were delivered on time, same day delivery."
"I wanted to send an orchid to a friend post surgery and I wanted to use a local floral shop in his neighbourhood. Sweetpeas didn’t disappoint! Our friend sent us a photo of the orchid in its pot with beautiful moss and branches and it looked gorgeous exceeding my expectations. I’d absolutely order from them again. The website is beautiful and very intuitive to use. There was no guessing as to what the price would be all in and they delivered exactly when they said they would. I couldn't be more pleased."
"Not very happy with the flowers nothing like the image and colours didn’t even match."
Hi Sheenagh,
As mentioned in your email directly to the floral team, the photo you were sent by the recipient was not flattering, taken in harsh light and directly from above. We feel it did not give a good impression of the bouquet for its actual appearance and style.

Our Floral Manager did address your concerns about the style and colour in that same email. When ordering online, you have the option of the design style. In this case, you selected "Designer's Choice". This option gives the florist creative license to make something slightly different from the image, using the same general colour palette, but not necessarily matching the image directly. If you had preferred it was a close to the photo as possible, the option of "As Shown In Photo" was also available. That would have resulted in a bouquet that better matched the online photo.

As was mentioned in the same reply, we can assure you that the flowers were extremely fresh, in a pastel palette, and the bouquet was made to value. If properly cared for, the flowers will last 5-7 days.

We appreciate your business and your feedback. We will take it into consideration as we continously work to create an online ordering system that is simple and easy to use.

Sara (Owner)
"What a magnificent arrangement as so fresh and uplifting! I highly recommend!!!!"
"Great customer service!"
"The presentation was stunning, the service was exceptional, and the delivery was timely. Highly Recommended."
"The Ginkgo leaf and name, Sweetpea’s, caught my eye. Jasmine took my orders over the phone and was extremely helpful. I would not hesitate to use Sweetpea’s again. L. Gray - OTTAWA"
"I live out of town and wanted to send our daughter a congratulations bouquet. So many options as to whom to order from. I ordered from sweet pea because I love the flower! I made a fabulous decision. The flowers arrived in the window I had asked for and she was so happy with the beautiful arrangement. I now have their phone number saved and will use them again. Highly recommend this shop!"
"The flowers were gorgeous and the staff at Sweetpea are always so friendly and courteous. I highly recommend this flower shop and you'll be never be disappointed."
"Ordered flowers for my sister's birthday. Called morning that I needed them delivered and wasn't even sure what to order. They were incredibly helpful and easily accommodated late call for same-day delivery. They made suggestions and I put my trust in their skills and let them put something together. My sister absolutely loved what they did! The flowers were perfect. Would highly recommend them."
"I made a long distance last minute call to order flowers for the surprise early birth of my nephew and I was very happy when this business not only was able to accommodate my request but they put together a beautiful bouquet and delivered it personally within an hour of my order. Thank you!"
Sweetpea Toronto is rated 4.74 based on 224 reviews