Sweetpea Toronto Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Sweetpea Toronto

How would you rate Sweetpea Toronto ?

"I sent a "teacup" arrangement to my sister for her birthday. I asked for "bright and colourful", modelled on one of the examples on the website. It got there on the day (even though I didn't order until 11:30 pm the night before). It was really beautiful! She was so happy with it. Thanks so much!"
Guiomar De Sa
Guiomar De Sa
Verified Buyer
"beautiful and creative arrangement.. love it.."
Kate Moat
"Great people to work with! Very responsive and accommodating and the final arrangement for my beautiful sister's celebration of life was stunning. A personal thank you to Jen G. and Michelle for making it happen for us."
"The floral arrangement was very much appreciated. I like to shop locally so it is great that you offer such a good service and deliver in the GTA."
"GREAT, fast and professional service to use :) thank you!"
"I live in Vancouver and had never used Sweetpea Toronto before but found them, called and a stunning bouquet more beautiful than I dreamed was delivered for a special birthday. The recipient who knows a lot about flowers was absolutely delighted."
"Staff were professional, arrangement was stunning!"
Stephen Jurisic
Verified Buyer
"The delivery came late. It was supposed to come before 5:00 It was my wife's birthday. The owner said that she would refund me. Not sure I will use the service again. My wife did see the flowers the next day and said they were beautiful."
"Good selection of arrangements and exceptional customer service!"
David Winkley
Verified Buyer
"Telephoned from Great Britain. Arranged everything including payment three days later. for delivery of flowers to a wedding in Toronto. Quicker than on-line Delivery was on time , flowers were lovely. Great service Could'nt have been easier. or friendlier."
Alison Posen
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Original and made my mom so happy 😀"
"Super easy to order, no issues with delivery and the flowers were gorgeous!"
"Quick and easy to order flowers for.delivery and a lovely arrangement!!"
"Flowers were beautiful and well received."
Merlin H. Homer
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy to tell you that my two friends, who put together an amazing reception lunch after my husband's funeral, were completely thrilled with their bouquets, which were designer's choice. It seems I thanked them successfully, with your help."
"The bouquet delivered was not tasteful and did not meet the minimum standards for an expensive bouquet. I had previously ordered bouquets from here before and was told they were stunning but the recipient was not complementary this time. I saw a photo and agreed that the arrangement was distasteful. No one at the store was willing to go the extra mile to remedy the situation. You have lost my business and the lady I spoke with on the phone made it clear that losing my business did not matter."
Kim Wright
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful arrangements every month with my subscription."
"Gorgeous floral arrangement - we got so many compliments. The flowers are fresh and beautifully arranged. The floral subscription program is professional, easy to use and reasonably priced."
"Love their great selection of ethical floral choices."
"Beautiful flowers and presentation"
"Great service, and, from what I hear, the flowers were beautiful!"
Maria Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered online to send flowers to my sister in law in Etobicoke. I looked at many sites and found Sweetpea had by far, the most tasteful and original arrangements. The ordering process was straight forward and flowers were delivered the same day to my very happy sister in law. I only wish I lived closer so that I could visit the store!"
Sweetpea Toronto is rated 4.79 based on 169 reviews