Sweetpea Toronto Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sweetpea Toronto

How would you rate Sweetpea Toronto ?

(optional)

Verified Buyer
"I received a beautiful bouquet created by Sweetpea a few weeks ago, when I wanted to send flowers as a thank you gift to a hostess, I knew immediately that Sweetpea was the florist that I wanted to use to create a stunning and memorable floral display. They did not disappoint! The design was unusual, pretty and online service was hassle free with ontime delivery. So happy with the arrangements that I have received and sent this month. Best in the city indeed."
Michelle Cyr
Michelle Cyr
Verified Buyer
"I had two orders from Sweetpea this month, and both were spectacular. The first was a stunning corsage for my daughter's prom. The florist did an incredible job matching the colours of her jumpsuit with the flowers and ribbons in the corsage, and it even smelled amazing! It was important to my daughter that the flowers were ethically grown. The second was a vase of my mom's favourite flowers for my parents' anniversary, freesia and peonies that were the most delicate yellow colour. Thank you very much!"
Chryssoula Filippakopoulos
Chryssoula Filippakopoulos
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the beautiful arrangement you prepared for my mother's birthday. The flowers are gorgeous. The teacup is a lovely keepsake."
Mark Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was seamless and easy - only negative was I selected to receive a photo of the arrangement before it was sent and the photo never arrived."
JoAnn Brown
Verified Buyer
"It was a lovely arrangement, but I thought the medium was going to be larger."
Christine Moseley
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were delivered the same day even though it was close to the deadline when I called. Our friend really liked the arrangement but the name on the card was wrong (Steve instead of Dave) so our friend didn't know who had sent him flowers! :)"
Marian Stoddart
Verified Buyer
"I was delighter to know that a beautiful arrangement was delivered to my friend, her favourite flowers and colours."
"The arrangement I received is not only beautiful but fresh and inspired. There was care in the assembly and delivery too."
Nancy Henley
Verified Buyer
"Your service helped me make a friend happy in a time of need - thank you"
"Beautiful arrangement."
Maddalena Ferris
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service and product. I will definitely be back. Living so far away I felt very comfortable with the choice. 💜"
"Gorgeous flowers, timely delivery and excellent service. Thanks Sweetpea! Will definitely recommend you to friends."
Lisa Vieira
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers for my parents 61st anniversary, they were very happy with the arrangements. Thank you for your friendly service. I would deffinetely recommend Sweetpea Toronto to anyone."
Mary-Anne Gadzala
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an arrangement of flowers, for a friend who was in rehab. Obviously it was a low point in their life and they really needed a 'pick-me-up'. The staff took my order over the phone and were very helpful.The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful! They were bright and colourful - just what was needed! With a little watering, the arrangement lasted a long time and was enjoyed not only my friend, but others at the center as well. I will definitely order from Sweet Peas again! Thank you so much!"
Julian Jaeger
Verified Buyer
"I am not normally a review writer but I really do need to say that Sweetpea is, BY FAR and BAR NONE, the best florist / flower delivery company I have ever used. I cannot give them higher praise - (1) The online ordering system is easy and informative, (2) They are accommodating with rush orders (if you're a shoddy boyfriend and forgot to buy flowers at the last minute), (3) The customer service is pleasant, helpful and generally great, (4) They have a great selection online, (5) They can customise anything you want, (6) THEY HAND DRAW CARDS (INCL. DONUT EMOJIS)! The list goes on. Do yourself a favour and go with them. Thank you Sweetpea!"
"Sent flowers to my moms work for her birthday and she was blown away, absolutely beautiful arrangements."
Charlotte Allam
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for creating a gorgeous bouquet for my brothers wedding."
Nichole McGill
Verified Buyer
"Sweetpea's made my mother's day by creating a gorgeous "New York" bouquet for her birthday. I ordered it site unseen from another city, inspired by the gorgeous pictures on the site, rave reviews, and via a seamless online purchasing experience. I, and most importantly my mother, were not disappointed. Love that there is a local artistic and reliable florist that I can call upon for my Toronto floral needs."
Kenneth Little
Verified Buyer
"Sweetpeas delivered again with an incredibly bouquet and really designed a great piece based on minimal guidance. Couldn't have been a more pleasant experience."
Verified Buyer
"Bouquet was simply beautiful! Will order again from Sweetpea's."
Jignya Desai
Verified Buyer
"Really paid attention to the comments I had and the bride to be loved the final product! I also had a last minute delivery change which they were able to accomodate."
Stanislav Gold
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and responded to my email questions quickly! I'll make sure to go to you guys for my next purchase!"
Sweetpea Toronto is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews