Sweetpea Toronto Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sweetpea Toronto
Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Sweetpea Toronto ?

Adriana Rodriguez
"Amazing flower arrangement"
"I sent a "teacup" arrangement to my sister for her birthday. I asked for "bright and colourful", modelled on one of the examples on the website. It got there on the day (even though I didn't order until 11:30 pm the night before). It was really beautiful! She was so happy with it. Thanks so much!"
Guiomar De Sa
"beautiful and creative arrangement.. love it.."
"Fantastic service and a beautiful arrangement delivered on time - would highly recommend!"
Posted 27 minutes ago
"Wonderful arrangement!"
"Flowers were delivered in a timely matter and were beautiful and fresh! Very happy costumer would order again. Thank you Sweetpea!"
"Thank you Sweetpea Florist for the unique and beautifully arranged flower arrangements. Placing the order was easy with the many different options you shared.. The flowers provided the perfect gift. Thank you."
"lovely flowers!"
"Amazing flower arrangement"
"Excellent all the way - from checking out the website to delivery. Lovely orchid delivered on schedule!"
"Sweetpea's did an amazing job with the last minute bouquet they put together for my Mom's birthday. She said it was the best and her favourite of the day. Thank you so much!"
"I recently ordered a birthday bouquet to be delivered to our daughter in Toronto. As we live in Ottawa I completed the whole transaction on line. The gorgeous bouquet was delivered on time and looked beautiful. Thank you Sweetpea's ! You are the best !"
"I have not used Sweet Pea's florist services, but have bought fall bulbs from them since they first opened their store, and have found a wonderful variety there, some of them seldom at garden centers and some, like winter aconite, which I have never found elsewhere within my range in Toronto. And (barring the usual Toronto troubles with squirrels and raccoons they have always sprouted and flowered, and the winter aconite is spreading slowly! (but I can always use more... hint, hint!)"
"Sweetpea's online process was super simple and easy to use, and the bouquet turned out to be one of the nicest bouquet's I have ever seen. Their team did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with the result."
"I ordered five plants: a heartleaf philodendron, a parlour palm, a pothos, a schefflera, and a ZZ plant. I was pleasantly surprised as to how densely packed each pot was and how good of a condition each plant was in. I will definitely order again, hopefully sooner rather than later! My only (minor) complaint is that one of the new ZZ plant stalks had snapped in half, although this is not too great a concern given how many shoots there are."
"Even though I paid extra for fastest delivery but it wasn't even a fast delivery at all.... disappointed..."
As we looked into this concern, we found that this issue was the order, along with the request and payment for 10am delivery, was not received until after the shop had closed for the night.

As such, there was no way for our florists to receive the order, prepare it, and have the delivery service bring it to the recipient, by 10am, as requested, seeing as we don’t open until that time, ourselves.

When timed deliveries are requested, it is noted that 24 hours is required, for us to confirm with the service that the time is possible, and for our team to make and prepare it in advance.

We have issued a refund for the timed delivery fee.

We trust there is some appreciation that we can’t fulfill a request this like, after business hours.

Sara (owner)
"Great service, knowledgeable staff, fresh flowers and great design!"
"I was not satisfied with the picture sent to me from the recipient of the arrangement I ordered, so I called and wanted to give you the opportunity to 'address' the issue. I called in originally to order saying I liked the small arrangement on your website in the 'colourful' theme. It was 'lacking detail' according to the recipient. When I called in to complain I was told unless I said that I wanted it exactly like the website picture (even though I referred to it when i ordered it) then I was going to get whatever the designer designed. I did say I wasn't looking for a refund or a new bouquet, but I would have thought maybe a discount on a future order would have been offered or something other than the response I got. The pictures below is what was received. For some reason I cannot upload a photo of the snapshot I took from your website, but it is the 'colorful/multi colored' small arrangement, priced between $60-$70 (I'm assuming pre-tax and delivery). I guess I cannot upload a photo that belongs to someone else, but it is definatelymuch better looking than the photo I'm posting."
Hi Charlynn,
I would be happy to take a look into this further for you. I don't see the photo you are referencing in your review. Would you be able to send it to us, so I can look into this further for you?

Thanks,
Sara (Owner)
"The flowers that we choose together were beautiful and the delivery was perfect timing. Thanks for great customer service!"
"Efficient online ordering process, beautiful flowers"
"I called to order a bouquet and spoke to an experienced person who talked me down from spending $150 to $125! She was helpful and wanted to make the best bouquet possible. My brother ordered his flowers here for his wedding and they were awesome."
"I was disappointed with my experience with Sweetpea's. My order was not delivered on the date expected. An "internal" problem resulted in the oversight. Things do happen, however I was expecting an agreed revised delivery the following day between 9 - 10 am. This time it was late - I was very let down by this company. I waited an hour for a call back to find out the status. As a customer that was already let down, but still willing to be understanding of your mistake (not delivery service's fault this time) I would have expected better. They did issue a credit for the delivery fee.......however, I would still not recommend or use this company in future."
"The floral arrangement was very much appreciated. I like to shop locally so it is great that you offer such a good service and deliver in the GTA."
Sweetpea Toronto is rated 4.76 based on 188 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!