Sweetpea Toronto Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sweetpea Toronto

Tell us how Sweetpea Toronto made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Ravi Shankar Jayaraman
"I get flowers delivered to my wife every month. Each month the attachment is amazing! They outdo themselves every month. I highly recommend them."
Terence Brunette
"Jenna was the floral designer - I spoke with her to let her know that the arrangement (a celebratory design for the Carruthers Memorial at the Arts & Letters Club 21.09.51, $200 total value) was described as 'stunning'! I received a pic (see below) and was thrilled - the arrangement could not have been more appropriate, exquisitely seasonal, and truly 'Garden Style'! I have worked in horticulture as a student and in the Floral Sector here in Vancouver for some of the best florists in their time when transitioning. I had clearly specified that this arrangement was not to look like the 'Funeral Special' and could not have been more pleased. Product, style and size were marvellous. Please accept my appreciation and gratitude for providing such a perfect tribute to one of my oldest and most valued friends. I would be delighted to provide an unqualified recommendation for your services from a bod with industry experience - also, the staff I spoke with at various points were, by any standards, exceptional. Mazeltov! (...and give your shop cats a rub from me!) TCB (PS - put an excellent star in your lineup!!!)"
Martha MacDonnell
"I was calling from afar but pretty specific in what I wanted, and they did an amazing job of creating a beautiful bouquet for my friend! I'd highly recommend them."
"All good."
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Honestly, my only complaint is the Google Reviews process. When I click on the link, I end up being redirected to the edit window for last year's review, which makes me think that last year's review has been languishing unposted in Edit mode all this time, but when update and post it it displays as being 11 months old. But that's just because Google sucks, as you already know. Sweatpea's, on the other hand, rocks. I would let Sweetpea's datamine me up the ass and smile the whole time; that's how much I like these guys. This time I had to redirect the delivery at the last minute because the Bouquet Target changed location at the last minute in the middle of an icy blizzard. No problem. Sweatpea's comes through. They also have the world's most extensive and arcane collection of gift cards to accompany their bouquets; whether the message is about Hemipterans or Cephalopods, they always seem to have exactly the right card to go with the poem. I don't even have to ask them; they just conjure up the perfect card each time. At this point, I would rather give up sending flowers entirely than deal with another florist. Also, Sara: heard you on CBC this morning. Good job. Now get back to work."
"Visited friends in Toronto and actually saw the floral arrangement which I had ordered before flying to Toronto - top notch choice of flowers and colours. Friends were very impressed. Easy to use online service and no delays or difficulties with delivery. Highly recommend this company."
"Great team with a wonderful designs that have never failed to delight everyone I have sent them to. Thank you for your prompt and easy to use service. 👏"
"I was very pleasantly surprised last evening by the delivery of a most beautiful and fragrant bouquet from my niece, who lives in Edmonton. She googled "best flower shop" near my address, and Sweatpea popped up.... which is perfect, since this is a store I visit myself! The arrangement is beautifully done, and the flowers are so fresh... this will last several days with proper care!"
"The flowers were exceptionally beautiful and carefully bound together. Highly recommend!"
"Delivered on time. This was a birthday gift & my mom loved the flowers. She called me twice to tell me so :)"
"The flowers were lovely , but not what I chose from picture on your website, however they were a lovely selection."
"I asked for a photo to be emailed to me before the arrangement was delivered but they didn't. The arrangement was for a funeral viewing. I spent $174 with taxes and delivery for what was described as "large" on the website. When I went to the viewing I saw a tiny arrangement. It was very disappointing."
"The sympathy arrangement we arranged through your company was beautiful and delivered on time during your busy Christmas season. Your website was easy to use and available delivery dates were very helpful. Thank you"
"Excellent company and friendly service!"
"This is the 3rd Christmas that I have ordered a Christmas arrangement for a gift and it has always been a huge success. The ordering online, the staff when I pick up and one year they made the arrangement a little lower for the table. I love this store, it's service and the product. Thank you"
"The bouquet that was delivered to my friend for her special birthday was gorgeous! I will use Sweetpea services again in the future. Thank you for making my friend feel so special."
"The flower arrangement was beautiful and my girlfriend loved it. Delivery was prompt as well. Thank you for the wonderful service :)"
"I have used Sweetpea three or four times now to send a flowers to my daughter in Toronto They are wonderful to deal with everytime. My daughter absolutely loves their unique arrangements. Don’t use all those name brand online florists where you don’t know what you’re going to get, believe me been there done that, use Sweetpea and you won’t be disappointed."
"I just wanted to thank Sweetpea Toronto for everything! The flowers were delivered on time & looked great! They also left a great note & my girlfriend loved the surprise! Great service & amazing flowers."
"I ordered on-line from another province. It was quick and easy and the prices were very reasonable. I was pleased with the prompt next day delivery of a beautiful orchid (which my friend loved)."
"I ordered flowers to be delivered to a friend for her birthday. The delivery was made on the date promised, and the arrangement was truly beautiful - one-of-a-kind and special, not the type of cookie-cutter arrangement I have come to expect from many florists. I will definitely order from Sweetpea Toronto again!"
"Flowers looks great!"
"A great florist!! Beautiful presentation, simple order process online and timely delivery!"
Sweetpea Toronto is rated 4.74 based on 246 reviews