swiftwick.com Reviews

Read swiftwick.com Reviews
swiftwick.com 5 star review on 11th February 2020
Joel Olivares
More Photos & Videos
Terrific socks! No blisters! No tired feet! 15 mile hike!!
These are great socks - comfortable, light, etc., really enjoy them.
Easy to use website where I can find just what I’m looking for quickly. Thanks guys!
The site is always easy to navigate and moves quickly thru the purchase process!
Excellent experience. Good website and quick shipping.
Everything is amazing EXCEPT that you increased the width of the upper band around the ankle, making the sock unattractive. The old model Was perfect. I will be returning the 3 pairs of socks.
Good service, good communication. Made in USA!
I really like my socks. They are comfortable, not binding as you may expect from compression socks. They are good looking and are the right thickness for my new sneakers.
Very fast service.
Excellent quality and fit, but bring back those beautiful solid colors like yellow, turquoise, pink, green. Your only solids are too boring - black, white, gray and dark navy.
Very happy with my purchase. The socks are very comfortable and they stay up on my feet. No creeping down under your heel..
Got the Aspire because I wanted thinner socks. Excellent fit - won’t bunch or shift when running or working out. I looked for thin socks for months and finally found these. Great socks.
Extremely overpriced by my standards
My husband likes to wear no show socks with his golf shoes but has always complained that the socks slid down in his shoes. This swiftwick pair is the first sock that he has tried that stayed in place. I will be buying more!
Most comfortable socks!
Great product, great, efficient service!
Great products and the occasional sales to inspire me to refresh my sock drawer. Thanks
Very comfortable, used them for walking, great wicking.
My favorite go-to socks for cycling and everyday wear. I love the fact the company stands behind their products.
Customer service is great! Was a slight issue with sizing, and was corrected within hours of sending an email. No questions, just service. Refreshing!
swiftwick.com is rated 4.82 based on 1,369 reviews