swiftwick.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiftwick.com
Read swiftwick.com Reviews
Responsive and helpful when I had thought my purchase was lost.
Hello Maya, thank u so much for the socks u sent to me that were not like the 4 pair I originally ordered as explained I love those the first 4 pair of socks but just wanted to let u know again that came up over my knee cap and I had to fold them over which made them uncomfortable. I am 6 feet tall so it just seemed odd they did. The new pair u sent were in a large size but they were EXTREMELY difficult to get on I actually worked up a sweat 😓 and once on they are really really tight and caused marks at the top. What can Isay,I love your socks and I will continue to wear them both because they do give me compression when standing on my feet 10 hours a day 4 days week. Sincerely Sam Stephens
We love our new Swiftwick socks!
I have been running, biking, backpacking, every day wearing these for Atleast 5 years. I became a 100% believer when i realized i could soak myself with ice in my hat, and let spectators soak me with a hose during the run portion of triathlons and never got a blister! It gets HOT racing in south FL. I have used these socks for ultramarathons, long haul fast packing weekends, 50-80 mile mountain bike races, everything.... you cannot beat these socks. I was backpacking the Maryland AT with my brother in February. About 1/2 way through. The first day (10 mi) he started talking about hot spots . We talked and i offered him my back up aspire 4 socks i brought to use the following day. I use these as a liner with the pursuit medium hiking sock. He put on the swiftwicks and became a believer! 30 miles in below freezing with howling wind became much more fun. These are great socks!
Comfortable support. Durable.
I forgot how amazing a new pair of Swiftwick socks feels. They are by far the most comfortable socks and keep me from getting blisters. As a bonus, they come in lots of fun colors. Ordering more soon!!
These are already my favorite socks. Plus I ordered some recently they accidentally send the wrong ones. I called, they said keep those, and we will send the correct socks. Love that.
These have become my new favorite socks! The Vision collection has some Great pattern designs to choose from. And the fit is perfect!! ...They aren't quite as warm as I would like- when the temperature is below freezing my toes get a little chilly. But they are near perfect otherwise. Will buy again.
Love these socks . Stay put and feel great. I ordered more .
Love the fix and feel of these
Love em! Fave socks in the sock drawer!
Wore my new Aspire Zero on a run today. Perfect fit, no sliding. Will definitely order more. Also great customer service people. Good company
No complaints, socks were well made
Definitely the best socks on the market. My wife and I have been using these for cycling and running for a few years now, and they are simply the best. Please restock the Aspire 7's in YELLOW, so we can order those again. Thanks
Best socks ever! I buy nothing else...Swiftwick 4 Life
I love my socks. The cushioning is wonderful and good fit!
I first discovered swift wick socks at a golf store. tried them on and bought three pairs, they have lasted over 3 years of almost daily wear. I tried Bombas and while they have a great product and great business model, they just are not as comfortable for me, I don't like an overly padded sock. Swiftwick are the best fit, comfort and support, period.
Prompt delivery. Thanks.
Always can count on Swiftwick to fit and feel good. Would like bigger selection in Maxxus socks- more colores and patterns!
These are my most favorite socks! I have owned and ordered others and have not been as satisfied. I find that wearing them either at the office sitting all day or out for a 4 hour bike ride on the gravel trails my feet feel great! I guess my biggest "problem" with them is they come in so many awesome designs and colors i want them all. Great problem to have and now my girlfriend is hooked!
swiftwick.com is rated 4.77 based on 591 reviews