swiftwick.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend swiftwick.com
"First time my feet haven’t been drenched after wearing my Danskos all day at work. Love these socks!"
"Love these socks! I usually wear low or no-show socks but these ankle are great! The material around the ankle is thicker than others I have worn very snug. Overall thickness is good! Thicker than a compression sock but thinner than a Hiking sock. Comfort is great! I will likely purchase a couple more pairs."
"Easy to order and clear with descriptions."
"Lots of big pictures of socks. Well organized."
"Best socks I've ever owned. Nothing else touches my feet anymore. They're a bit pricey because they're worth it!!"
"easy to scroll through !"
"I cannot say enough good things about these socks! I collected my first pair from my locual run shop and have since bought several more 🤣. Thanks for being amazing swiftwick and keeping me comfy and blister free!! These are a go to for a day of walking around town or my long distance races! A must have!"
"They are the best socks for riding looking forward to purchasing more"
"Great products, exceptional quality and made in the USA. What more can you ask for?"
"I love these. Absorbs sweat which keeps my leg protected."
"I’ve worn the socks while cycling, very comfortable."
"These socks are perfect for me. With slim legs and ankles, they stay on and don’t slide down into my sneakers as most ankle socks do."
"Not bad, good for later spring and early fall."
"Good service, good product. Highly recommended."
"I love Swiftwick. I've been wearing these socks for years now. The website is easy, the shipping is fast, and customer service is always helpful."
"These socks are fantastic, they don't fall down and your feet stay dry."
"Very pleased with the socks so far. Well made and comfortable. I’m a size 15, which is the reason I gave them four stars—12-15 is a very ambitious size range. I wish they were a bit larger but (big-footed) beggars can’t be choosers."
"My husband says these socks are wonderful. Soft, easy to put on, stay up, very well made and truly do keep his leg dry. We will be ordering more of these."
"the socks are delivered quickly and the website is easy to use"
"Awesome socks"