swiftwick.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend swiftwick.com
"My first buy was in Durango while visiting. The shop guy totally had me convinced that I should have some. Bought two pair of small. Loved them and now have bought them again. Medium a wee too big. Now I know my sock size is a small. Great socks."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Not too thick. Not too thin. Use for cycling."
"The site stays out of the way, and the socks are great."
"My husbands hands down favorite socks ever - and quick shipping service"
"love them wear them for biking and walking just bought more"
"Fantastic socks at fantastic prices!"
"I love swiftwick products!! They are high quality and made in the USA which is important to me. I will continue to purchase their running socks because they are amazing!"
"I ordered from swiftwick.com because I wanted the America theme and. The socks arrived on time and as advertised. The experience was great as were the socks, so I ordered another pair."
"I love my SwiftWick socks. My only complaint is I bought 4 pairs of socks and a couple weeks after I bought them, you offer a free trucker hat for orders over $65. I believe my order was $62.xx after a discount code. I would've gladly bought another pair to go over that $65 amount to get a trucker hat."
"I originally purchased a pair on a trip when I forgot to pack socks... I have loved them and wanted more..."
"The finish and the inside seams and the toes are not flat and would cause problems on one of the socks definitely. If these were purchased in England I would have asked for a replacement."
"Great fit and comfort. Wish I would have bought Sox higher on the leg. Next time!"
"I love my new socks. They are very supportive, and fit perfectly. As a matter of fact, I was just about to re-order some more in the same color and size."
"Fits comfortably and just like a glove"
"Swiftwicks always provide a great fit and superb comfort!"
"Addicted to these socks!"
"Great running socks. Enough cushioning and sweat wicking to do the job. I'd definitely recommend."
"Swiftwick socks are comfy, wick moisture away, and never bunch up. This is my second order from Swiftwick. I like the colors and options offered and now they have cycling socks too!"
"So far, I love these socks. With other brands, I often have holes develop...especially in the heals after many uses . I am counting on the wool component stopping the holes."
"Aspire Zero socks are awesome"
swiftwick.com is rated 4.80 based on 93 reviews