swiftwick.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiftwick.com
Read swiftwick.com Reviews
Like the comfort with the extra padding at the ball and heal. Great comfort while running. Now my favorite running socks
Posted 28 minutes ago
These are best socks fo in running!! I used these socks for two marathons and had no issues!!
Friendly, easy to use
The socks are great!!!!!
I love swiftwick socks! I could only justify buying a few pairs years ago but since that time I've been able to add a pair or two here and there - and today I wear almost only swiftwick pursuit and aspire socks - and feel like they make a difference to how I feel and act every day. I love these socks!
Absolutely love these socks! I’ve tried m any pairs over the years, and very few come close to the comfort and fit I feel with these. I cycle and run in them, a lot. They keep their elasticity for a long time too, which goes a long way for me. Would definitely recommend them.
Truly best socks I’ve ever slipped into. Solid, long lasting, super comfy, perfect elasticity. Warm, great wicking. If on a desert isle and cold only have one pair...
Does what you expect in a website.
Easy to order and received on time.
Swiftwick socks are amazing. My husband has had his old ones for 7 years with no holes. I ordered new ones but they never arrived. I called the company and they immediately sent out the 12 pairs I had purchased. That is wonderful customer service. Thank you swiftwick for making awesome socks.
Site was pretty easy to navigate and find what I wanted.
I have no issues with the site.
I bought these by mistake. I wear a large. My wife wears them and claims she loves the fit.
I have been trying different socks for 20 years, and Swiftwick are simply the best. I like a thin socks that survives multiple workouts and washes. Aspire are my favorites and have several pairs in the 1, 2, 4, and 7 lengths.
Great socks for running, hiking or general use!
I have dozens of cycling socks and sports socks and dress socks now totally replaced by various swift wick socks - none are better - no one will ever regret purchasing any of swift-wick socks.
These socks are great. The compression in the ankle is great and the sock stays put. Use these for aspire 4 cycling and the 5 inch for running. Quality socks.
I use this socks for running and cycling. I used to have purple toe nail when i running but after this socks they are gone.
Aspire socks were great! Wore them for my half-marathon and provided comfort and just the right amount of compression. Will definitely be getting more!
Excellent.