swiftwick.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiftwick.com
Read swiftwick.com Reviews
Nicely made socks except they are too small, yes I ordered the correct size they just Pull on the end of my toes, and I have a narrow foot would not want to put these on a wide foot .
Brad,

Thank you for your feedback! We hate to hear your socks did not fit as expected. We do back our socks with a Best Sock You Will Ever Wear Guarantee. Feel free to contact us via info@swiftwick.com and we will be sure to take care of you!

-Swiftwick Team
Easy to navigate & checkout. Descriptions & details are thorough.
Been wearing swiftwick socks for years, best in the business.
The website is easy to use. I love the Pursuit line of Swiftwick socks. I have made them an essential part of my daily life (from business to casual). Thank you so much!
These are great socks.
Found best price directly from Swiftwick. Quick shipping. Excellent products that I've enjoyed over the past 12 years.
I’ve used the Aspire4 socks for cycling for many years, love them. Right on the money for sizing. Last year I bought a taller pair for my hunting boots as well. After going all over mountains in Colorado, I couldn’t be more pleased. I’m a Swiftwick lifer!
Being a driver and diabetic, I'm concerned about my feet. These are great and comfortable to wear. Thank you Swiftwick.com
Easy to order and quick shipment.
The website is easy to navigate and the site has many options of socks.
I love your socks!Thats why I have about 30 pairs!
For the second time I placed an order which was unable to be fulfilled, I was disappointed needless to say.
Darren,

Thank you for your feedback! For any issues, feel free to reach out to us via info@swiftwick.com as we are here to assist you.

Thank you!
-Swiftwick Team
Just keep up the great Work
It is a good site with excellent products.
These socks rock
My daughter bought me my first pair because my feet always sweat, she told me to try these. I did, and that is all I ever buy anymore. They absorb the sweat and pull away the wetness. Love these!!
Purchased for cycling. Being 77 years old and diabetic important to protect my feet. These do exactly that with comfort and strength and absorb sweat to keep feel dry and cool.
Not pleased at all. Large is what I requested but they are too small. Very bad fit. I think your sizing is misleading. My very old swiftwick socks are also large and fit just fine....even after many washings.
Richard,

Thank you for your feedback! We hate to hear your socks did not fit as expected. We do back our socks with a Best Sock You Will Ever Wear Guarantee. Feel free to contact us at info@swiftwick.com and we will be more than happy to help!

I love your socks!
I LOVE THIS BRAND! and these are no exception. They are super comfortable, and great for running. I recently lucked out on a closeout sale and totally replaced all of my running socks with Swiftwick.
swiftwick.com is rated 4.76 based on 402 reviews