swiftwick.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiftwick.com
Read swiftwick.com Reviews
Love these socks. Bought a pair on Amazon and the seam ripped. Amazon could not do anything due to time passed. Contacted the company and had a replacement within days. They are true to their word.👍
Love these socks. Feel great. Will buy again
Ordering was easy, Swiftwick was quick to ship and provided a tracking #.
Customer service is excellent. I had a concern about a product I purchased and the customer service person went above and beyond my expectation to address my concern. I'm a Swiftwick customer for life!
Love their socks and service.
This company is an excellent place to purchase socks. They sell quality socks that are all made in the USA! The website is easy to navigate and shipping is fast and free.
Shipped out right away. Love the sales.
I absolutely love these socks! I typically have a hard time finding socks that fit my size 6 feet. Smalls are usually too long and the heel is halfway up my ankle. The toe area is usually too wide and bunched up in my shoe. Not with these socks! They fit perfectly and they are so soft and comfy!
No complaints here i love all my swiftwick running socks i well buy more.
great website, easy process, FAST delivery, great material, great fit.
The site is easily navigable and well-constructed. I had no difficulty placing my order. It's nice to be able to buy directly from the company without paying Jeff.
I love the color and feel of these socks.
Socks are the best! I often got blisters on toes from long! Walks and socks rubbing but swiftwick has cured this issue. Perfect fit and comfortable socks. I keep buying them and replacing all my smart wool socks.
Chill socks
These socks are so comfortable & supporting of my feet. Love them!
the first cycling socks I've found with the usable compression I need
In wear these socks everyday to work out in!!! They are the best sock that I have every worn. I have tried so many brands and these are the only ones for me....
These are my favorite socks by far, I ordered multiple ones and love them so much.
The colors and scene are so cool. Th
Most different socks I’ve bought. Got the Great Smoky Mountains and Grand Canyon. I’m most likely going to buy the others. I suggest you buy some.
swiftwick.com 5 star review on 26th October 2020 swiftwick.com 5 star review on 26th October 2020
I bought them for Christmas, so I have no idea how people will like them, but they sure are pretty!
swiftwick.com is rated 4.81 based on 1,908 reviews