Swiss French School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swiss French School

Tell us how Swiss French School made you happy
Great course, it allows to fit all the lessons in a busy schedule.
(Geneva) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent teachers display their superb pedagogical expertise to make students understand and acquire the new language in a very dynamic and attractive way. Teaching methodology provides outstanding learning results. Counselors and assistants are always at hand to provide support. I'm absolutely happy with the command of the French language I've acquired at the Swiss French School.
(Genève, 1201) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good school, amaizing team. I recommend it to everyone!
I am very happy with the course, nice atmosphere, very easy to progress.
I am very satisfied with the facilities of this course. It is the best course i have ever attended in my life. The method is really efficient and useful. I loved the atmosphere that you provided for the students. I am very thankful to the Swiss French School to provide me one month trial. I really appreciate it. In one month, i really feel the difference. Now, i am more willing to learn and try to speak french.
Everything is great. I like the system to learn to do your homeworks bevor the class. The teachers are very helpfoul and kind. I like the socialclub activitys
Great school
DELF / DALF
Test de mon review
I went through different types of languages schools and methods of learning French in Geneva ( at least 3 another schools). Now I can honestly tell that the Swiss French School is one of the best. The management listens to your suggestions and demands, teachers are excellent, by the end of my study i felt like at home. If you are looking for a long term and good learning of French , then go for it. I would recommend only this school.
The Swiss French School program suits me very well. The fact that I can take my courses in a flexible manner falls within my wishes for this reason I have not found a match to SFS. Here, I can comfortably say Excellent.
I was looking for exactly such an approach to learning French. The workshops are useful and the teaching sessions are rather fun. Rachel is great!!
Good system overall, more expensive then many other alternatives and to me the benefit was its flexibility to find a solution to all life / work styles. I must say I find it extremely difficult to book classes on an ongoing basis... as I'm working full time and travelling most of the time, so if you miss Thursday mornings its very likely you'll miss a few weeks... which is not ideal. So SFS promise of offering flexibility for all life/ working styles is not fully delivered. This is my second enrollment and I'm seriously thinking not to continue after this one finishes- thanks and kind regards
Very uncomfortable system with booking classes. It will be perfect if student can be able to have the app where they can schedule their classes by themselves. And if it needed cancel without phone calls, but just using their special app.
The school is great, I find the teachers’ approach very intuitive and clear. I do recomend to offer more “atelier” classes per week, specially directed towards writing composition and conversation
I'm pretty satisfied with my experience with the teachers and staff at SFS.
I am very happy with the teaching I have received from the Swiss French School and I feel that my level of French, particularly the grammatical structure, has improved significantly since I started my lessons. I was starting with a strong base so I cannot say what they are like for a complete beginner. The best thing that I have found with the school is the quality of the teaching itself. The small class size (never more than 3, regularly just me) means you get plenty of time to discuss around the topics rather than just follow a rote timetable and the teachers are very friendly and approachable. The workshops are also very helpful, albeit they are usually a lot busier, and the social events get rave reviews (although I have been unable to attend one myself.) If you book in advance, the flexibility around the lessons is also very helpful. So, what stops it from getting five stars? Firstly, it is relatively expensive, so therefore would be expected to offer more than a cheaper alternative. The main other drawbacks for me are the quality of the on-line material is not quite there. I rarely felt like I was learning when completing a lot of these exercises and the system had some simple flaws. Finally, because the school is very busy, if you need to rearrange a class or re-take a level, then it can be very difficult to find a space in the immediate week or two, particularly if, like me, you were studying after work. However, overall I was very happy and have continued with SFS to take me to my DELF exam in June, so I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Flexibility without availability doesnt help... we are allowed to opt for echange class anytime but there is no availability most of the time.... I have spent and lost enormous time of mine fixing up dates/ schedules for classes....a 2 week advance class request needs to be given for having any availibilty... SFS is highly not recommended for anyone as loss of precious time is included .... huge cost with very less oppurtunity of getting classes...
Pas assez interactif