tabtag Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does tabtag deliver?

hi@tabtag.com

Tell us how tabtag made you happy

Chris P.
"Love these tags. They're really well-made and can be re-used again and again. I've ordered other laptop decals in the past and these are by far the best."
Curie J Suk
"It looks just awesome on my MacBook!"
"I got the "batman" for my MacBook and it's just great."
"High quality, seems very durable! Perfect size and nice colors, looks lovely on my old MacBook!"
Are you tabtag? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love the quality of the stickers and the designs are very unique!"
Dear Christopher,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are happy to hear that you like the quality and designs of our macbook stickers.

All the best,
Volker
Hi Chris, Thank you so much for your great feedback! I am glad you are happy with the design and quality of your tabtags! All the best, Volker
"Great little feature for your macbook to set you apart from the crowd! Subtle in design, but great WOW factor once someone notices! Highly recommended."
Thank you so much for your kind feedback Andrew! It is always fun to see people's faces light up when they notice that the design actually glows ;)
"Efficient service. Kept me updated of production delay. Will order again!"
Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for your kind words and understanding for the production delay. We are doing our best to provide great service and keep improving.

All the best,
Volker
"I like very much the high quality of the sticker and the effect it generates. I do think though that the little tongue in the lower left corner is a bit ugly. I understand that it helps removing the sticker, but I don't need to change the sticker so often. I would prefer making it more difficult to remove than have the tongue always on. I have even thought of cutting it altogether. Another drawback of the tongue is that it makes it easier for the sticker to peel off. That's what happened to me. It peeled off two days(!) after I placed it and it gathered dust and now the edge of the sticker is on the air. Not good at all. Thank you."
Hi Aris,

thank you for taking the time and writing this thoughtful feedback. You are right, the tongue as I initially designed it was not perfect. I changed it and from now on all newly produced tabtags will feature a tongue that can be removed easily.

If your tabtag keeps peeling off, please send me a short email and I will send you a replacement featuring the improved tongue.

"Great product! Fast application and easy to reuse. Thanks!"
Hi Andras, thank you so much for your great review!
All the best, Volker
"Love it and its look good"
Thank you so much Varunyoo for your kind words! We are working hard to create great designs and keep improving our products. All the best, Volker
"Very nice tags, they came within two days (Austria) and look really cool. It's easy and very uncomplicated to put them on and off. Will definitely order more!"
Thank you so much for your kind feedback Rabea! We are doing our best to keep improving tabtag and inventing new stuff ;)
"Good and nice sticker, but the cut-out could be better."
Thank you Philippe for your kind feedback! We are always trying to further improve our products.
"It looks just awesome on my MacBook!"
Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Curie! Your photos look awesome, too!
"Beautiful design and fast shipment! :) Greetings from Poland"
Thank you so much for your great feedback, Adam!
All the best, Volker
"Looks great. Functions as expected. Good designs!"
Thank you for your kind review, Nikita!
All the best, Volker
"It's by far the BEST i have ever try for my Macbook Pro 15'' Retina Excellent quality Keep up the best work!!!"
"Excelente producto, muy buena comunicación con el vendedor...envío internacional (sin tracking) en tiempos bastante razonables"
Muchas gracias Oscar! Me alegro que te el tabtag que recibiste. Un saludo, Volker
"These are high quality and illuminate beautifully."
Thank you so much Catherine!
"Very nice stickers, reusable with a tag to remove. Fitting over original Apple logos, thus giving a unique look. So far, so good. I am happy with the two ive bought. They could, if you would want to nitpick: a. be a bit "flatter", or thinner and b. in the process of deciding which sticker to buy it would be a huge help if one could choose the size of the sticker by device rather than size."
"love them!"
Thank you so much Andy!!!
"Amazing! The Apple logo on my laptop cracked and I was so happy when I found tabtags! The virus glow sticker is super snazzy."
Hi Swasti, thank you so much for your kind feedback! I am glad you could solve the problem with the cracked apple logo in such a stylish way ;)

"Totally satisfying tag"