tabtag Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend tabtag

About tabtag: we at tabtag are a bunch of people who love design. we set out on this adventure because we want to take part in making the world a more colorful, diverse and inspiring place.

we design and produce stickers for your macbook using the glowing apple on the macbook-lid to make defined parts of the design glow. tabtags are printed on a special adhesive film which allows you to apply, remove and reuse them many times.

in addition to our growing collection on tabtag.com we make individually designed / branded custom tabtags.

How would you rate tabtag ?

(optional)

Varunyoo P
Verified Buyer
"Love it and its look good"
"Very nice tags, they came within two days (Austria) and look really cool. It's easy and very uncomplicated to put them on and off. Will definitely order more!"
Thank you so much for your kind feedback Rabea! We are doing our best to keep improving tabtag and inventing new stuff ;)
Philippe C
Verified Buyer
"Good and nice sticker, but the cut-out could be better."
Thank you Philippe for your kind feedback! We are always trying to further improve our products.
"It looks just awesome on my MacBook!"
Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Curie! Your photos look awesome, too!
"Beautiful design and fast shipment! :) Greetings from Poland"
Thank you so much for your great feedback, Adam!
All the best, Volker
"Looks great. Functions as expected. Good designs!"
Thank you for your kind review, Nikita!
All the best, Volker
"It's by far the BEST i have ever try for my Macbook Pro 15'' Retina Excellent quality Keep up the best work!!!"
"Excelente producto, muy buena comunicación con el vendedor...envío internacional (sin tracking) en tiempos bastante razonables"
Muchas gracias Oscar! Me alegro que te el tabtag que recibiste. Un saludo, Volker
Catherine C
Verified Buyer
"These are high quality and illuminate beautifully."
Thank you so much Catherine!
"Very nice stickers, reusable with a tag to remove. Fitting over original Apple logos, thus giving a unique look. So far, so good. I am happy with the two ive bought. They could, if you would want to nitpick: a. be a bit "flatter", or thinner and b. in the process of deciding which sticker to buy it would be a huge help if one could choose the size of the sticker by device rather than size."
"love them!"
Thank you so much Andy!!!
"Amazing! The Apple logo on my laptop cracked and I was so happy when I found tabtags! The virus glow sticker is super snazzy."
Hi Swasti, thank you so much for your kind feedback! I am glad you could solve the problem with the cracked apple logo in such a stylish way ;)

"Totally satisfying tag"
Thank you Nele!
"I love my tab tag, it allows me to stand out in a world full of Mac computers! The fact it’s reusable is even better"
Hi Adam, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It makes us very happy to hear, that you love your tabtag. All the best, Volker
"I just love the new look of my MBP! The Backlit ones are pretty awesome. 10/10 would buy again..."
Hi Satya, thank you very much for your kind words! It is humbling and makes me very happy to hear that you love your tabtag. Thanks again and all the best, Volker
"Decal was of good quality, it arrived on time and the packaging was nice, although the instructions on how to apply it weren't too clear. The decal stays put but I must say that, while I take really good care of my electronics, the decal did peel off when cleaning my Mac. Reapplying the decal is as easy as applying it for the first time, but I did notice that a corner doesn't stick as well as the first time. Would probably buy again a different sticker if I get it on discount."
Hi Adolfo, thank you very much for your in-depth review! Sorry to hear that a corner of your tabtag does not stick as well anymore after reapplying it. While the new opaque tabtags work entirely without glue and therefore allow for an unlimited number of reuses, the adhesive qualities of glowing tabtags can decrease after several reuses, especially if the surface is not completely grease-free and dry. I will send you a replacement and hope you will enjoy it for a long time. All the best, Volker
"It is a very nice product! will buy it again 100%"
Thank you very much for your great feedback, Leonardo! All the best, Volker
"I bought one tabtag for my mac and it´s awesome.... great service and price. I will repeat for sure."
Thank you very much for your kind words, Antonio! Please also check out our new opaque tabtags optimized for the new MacBook models. Their adhesive film works entirely without glue and therefore allows for easy removal and an almost infinite number of reuses. Since the new MacBooks are not equipped with a glowing apple logo anymore, opaque tabtags will not glow, but allow for more possibilities in terms of design and shape at a lower production price. Thank you and all the best, Volker
"very very cool"
Thank you very very much!
"I got the "batman" for my MacBook and it's just great."
Hi Tadzio, thank you for your kind words and the great photo of the glowing batman tabtag! All the best, Volker
tabtag is rated 4.67 based on 39 reviews