Tankless Water Heaters Reviews

rickyrsdm@hotmail.com

2005 185th PL SE
O-104

Tell us how Tankless Water Heaters made you happy
Excellent customer service provided when ordering units from Rheem Tankless Water Heater, Richard Romano.
Great product
Highly recommended product
Great tankless water heater on wall outside in mountain resort.
Dont ever buy here.
I am sorry you had a bad experience. I see your order from 10/07/19. I see the email I sent you with UPS tracking # and delivery date, and I see the unit was delivered 10/11/19. From looking at it I cannot tell what we did wrong, or why you would advise people not to buy from us. We have everyday discount prices, no sales tax outside WA State, Free Ground Shipping with Insurance, ship units the same business day they are received on, and all of our units come with pre-wired temperature controllers. We pride ourselves on being the best option for Rheem tankless water heaters, and providing the best possible customer service. That said if you are having issues with the unit please contact Rheem technical support at 1-800-432-8373. The unit is brand new and fully under warranty. If there was an issue with the UPS delivery please let me know by sending an email to either support@tanklesswaterheaterdepot.com or ReemTanklessHeaters@gmail.com.
Great unit.....would buy again
Works great.
It works perfectly
Excellent quality works very well
Works great, haven't had it long enough to tell if it is more efficient or not.
Bad really bad not working! Best thing buy another brAnd!
I am so sorry you are not happy with your purchase. The RTEX-04 is the smallest electric tankless water heater there is. I am not sure what you are using for, but it is for a single hand sinks only, and a at minimal temperature rise. That said if it is not working it is fully under warranty. Please contact Rheem Technical support at 1-800-432-8373. Be by the unit when you call. If it is defective and not working send me an email with case # and a photo of the unit's rating plate and new unit will be sent.
Excellent customer service when ordering, ease of install and no complaints from new homeowners.
Seems to working so far. It is still to soon to tell.
Tankless Water Heaters is rated 4.31 based on 13 reviews