Tankless Water Heater Depot Reviews

2064739836

rheemtanklessheaters@gmail.com

2005 185th PL SE O-104

Tell us how Tankless Water Heater Depot made you happy
This was an amazing find! I had multiple plumbing contractors visit my home to tell me that Rheem wasn’t their preferred choice, but I found nothing but good reviews on the Tankless Water Heater Depot and Rheem products in general so I decided to give it a try.

The tank was delivered on time, quickly, and for a price that beat the competition for a product that is sold as a “luxury” product in America while it has been used all over the world in buildings that are hundreds of years old where a tank heater wouldn’t be efficient uses of space.

I hope to get to refer others in the market for switching to use Tankless Water Heater Depot in the future.
Fast delivery. Very easy to install. Been using for 5 months now. Surprised how much cheaper my electric bill is. Called customer service for one question, they answered immediately and were here in America.
The company was good to work with and helpful when purchasing.
No problems working with Richard Romano and he did offer us the best price
This is my 3rd Rheem that I have installed. All 3 came from Tankless WH Depot. Shipping is fast and service is awesome! My goto source...
Excellent service.
excellent unit, love the recert pump unit always quick hot water
I replaced my year old tankless water heater with a Rheem tankless water heater because my old unit would not keep the temperature consistent. Hot one minute then cold the next. The Rheem model works perfect and keeps the water temperature the same throught out without any fluctuation.
A much better option to regular water heaters, reliable and efficient.
Works Great, what's the best way to clean it
The best way to clean a tankless water heater is with a flush kit and descaling solution. I included a link to one of those kits below, as well as a link to a YouTube video that will show you. It is not a Rheem video, but its a Rheem unit and its very detailed and simple to understand.

I would never own any else! Space saving natural gas saving, never runs out of hot water!
Unit showed up fast and free from damage.
Outstanding! Never run out of hot water and it is very efficient.
I like the Rheem tankless water heaters well enough that I currently own five of them. The service from the distributor has been excellent but I have one suggestion: Since the new-style water heaters are so susceptible to brown-outs and power surges, I think it would be a good idea to build surge protectors into the units. Barring that, please recommend to all your customers that they plug their units into a surge protector. I have lost (and replaced) two units due to power surges --- the fuses do not protect the water heaters from power surges.
An awesome unit, I cannot say how much money it has saved us versus the standard water heater. Price of unit was around $75 more expensive in local area then my purchase through you guys. Customer service A+ called a few times with water heater questions, answered every time.
The tank depot did a great job handling my request. The hot water heater works great. Only issue I have is with install and I am trying to get a plumber to troubleshoot that now. When the gas is shut off to the house, I get no water flow (cold water) this shouldn’t happen... not sure if there is something the installation plumber did, but I assume it’s due to the water heater
I thought they were very informative on the product I was interested in buying for my home. Their prices were also very competitive with other companies.
Works great for our shower and sink!
Received item quickly as promised .
An Excellent choice.